Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo (17771 Views)

Things That Can Weaken A Man's Erection By Dr Olufunmilayo / No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo / ‘No Man Can Shift Your Womb’ - Dr Olufunmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by beautyhound(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
This arrogant and proud guy talk from all sides of his mouth acting like “I know it all” cos he’s in UK I guess. Most of the things he Type doesn’t make any sense. But people like us that are faceless will kuku keep quiet like we don’t know even wheb we’ve been to over 15 countries and have vast knowledge.
I blocked him on Twitter cos to me he doesn’t have sense.

WTF r u saying stark illiterate...

3 Likes

Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by Ikem11(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2019
Pepperoniq:

So Meningitis should be Bacteria through heat

I reply to your post not the thread. Do your research well

1 Like

Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2019
dominique:
Same way pneumonia is not caused by cold, it's caused by a bacteria.

Same way ulcers is not cause by hunger or pepper, its caused by bacteria

3 Likes

Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2019
yes tell them especially those in the north...we have heard about series of heat waves in Europe, but not a single case of meningitis. ..God BLESS you doctor
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by Luckyroro(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2019
Educative
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by Dpharisee: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2019
justmenoni:

Please always block those betnaija and sex guys using the above rule numbers

Its not our work, Seun should upgrade his site to stop spamming

1 Like

Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by Duggedised12(f): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
This arrogant and proud guy talk from all sides of his mouth acting like “I know it all” cos he’s in UK I guess. Most of the things he Type doesn’t make any sense. But people like us that are faceless will kuku keep quiet like we don’t know even wheb we’ve been to over 15 countries and have vast knowledge.
if you have a contrary view please share so others can learn .

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by Duggedised12(f): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

but hunger and pepper can worsen ulcers tho.
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by policysamuel(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2019
SkeletonMover:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning chat me up now
070-14-68-67-40
winning is legit and sure

Abi aye e fe baje ni

1 Like

Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by Thanks18(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Very enlightening to the age long erroneous belief about meningitis

For an efficient physiotherapy for all cases of stroke, back/joint pain and muscle weakness, see my personal text and signature
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by Evopistis: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dr oluwafunmilayo is a He not she.
In other news, thanks for the update.
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by Chill2: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Not caused by heat actually but the dry weather promote the spread of virus that is also implicated in meningitis. Meningitis is caused by either bacteria, viral or fungi
Amuluonyenaego:
QUACKS TALKING, WHERE THEN DOES IT HAPPEN ONLY IN HOT SEASON AND WHY IS IT THAT THE GOVERNMENT ALWAYS COME UP WITH THE INJECTIONS DURING HOT SEASONS TOO.
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by follock007(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
#3 has been giving me problems like forever, but it wasn't supposed to be so... Even now it is said to be fighting cancer. This is just like the police that is collecting money for bail. That is 3+5 will give us 8 which is Uranus the only disorder that is killing human's every day of the days.
Cancer is the Moon and number 5. Moon is a Man called Phoenix is ancient Egypt, who was said to be a quiz setter that was used to test IQ... During the dark ages, when the Spaniard explored the power of Cancer, it led into a massive inquisition that killed many people who were accused to witch-craft.... Many serial killers have be known to read through this catalog and try to reenact it... Originally the moon represents a test book of ancient examples that one has to look to for answers... Venus can not cross it's part without muting with Mars to become a star, this way it can get close enough to the moon, because the moon is Mars himself, how do i know this, the Yoruba call Cancer, Osupa which means sleep" and four is a sleeping seven.... it is three that gives four it's full strength again by adding meaning to it under the moon light, while two is covering it with a cloth like the story of Noah... Nothing is lost. What a mystery. You can see the symbol on the Islamic flag

Planet 3 is Venus = Virus
Heat = Hat from Mark-et or Mars-Hat which is the 3 Pergamean the cap that seizes the head of Thyatiran Mars 4 to get Saturn 7 the morning star

My point is Heat is Hat therefore Heat is Virus on the book of demonology...
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by deebrain(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
Very true.

We were taught in school.

As a kid, I always thought it was heat too...
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by dohyn(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
See Nigerians that have minimal to zero knowledge about a topic abusing someone who is trained in it and decides to give out his knowledge freely...
We don't appreciate free things. Left to me,anybody that wants medical advice should go to the hospital and pay for the consultation.
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by cococandy(f): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
But he’s right
TheMoniker:
grin
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by LINTUNE(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

what are u saying?... There are bacteria that help in the digestion of food in the stomach, followed by hcl.. However if food is absent In this stomach, what do u want the bacteria to survive on, thus the reason for ulcer.. : angry
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by olatunyemi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
LINTUNE:
what are u saying?... There are bacteria that help in the digestion of food in the stomach, followed by hcl.. However if food is absent In this stomach, what do u want the bacteria to survive on, thus the reason for ulcer.. : angry
Bacteria causing ulcer are different from those aiding digestion.

The guy you quoted is not also totally right. there are other causes of ulcer like zollinger Ellison syndrome. but food can worsen it
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=Amuluonyenaego post=80218700]QUACKS TALKING, WHY THEN DOES IT HAPPEN ONLY IN HOT SEASON AND WHY IS IT THAT THE GOVERNMENT ALWAYS COME UP WITH THE INJECTIONS DURING HOT SEASONS TOO. [/q
MR/DR,THE INFECTION SPREADS FASTER IN A VERY HUMID AND HOT ENVIRONMENT. IT IS NOT CAUSED BY HEAT.
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by Adasun(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Skyfornia:
Noted... I'm more interested in what causes hunger even after consuming two wraps of fufu. I no poo and I no pee....so where the fufu waka go?
na too much weed or gyming
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by Bestview1: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lolz ,try n run ulcer test
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by Bestview1: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Bitterleafsoup:
All jokes aside it kills in 24 hours, this can be spread easily with a cough. They are doing serious population control in the North.

Sources please�
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Our very own doctor grin

Thread

If you on Twitter you’ll understand.
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by LINTUNE(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
olatunyemi:

Bacteria causing ulcer are different from those aiding digestion. B

The guy you quoted is not also totally right. there are other causes of ulcer like zollinger Ellison syndrome. but food can worsen it
we are saying the same thing oga
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by Ugosample(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin

I don't understand you o
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by blacbard(m): 12:09am On Jul 14, 2019
Do you have questions around your sexual and reproductive health that needs clarification?

Have you ever had questions on your health and about your body but you have no doctor or health professional to ask from?

Have you ever gone online to get information, but you don't understand what you find or got more scared by what Google showed you?

Would you like to have a personal health adviser that you can ask questions anytime and from anywhere?

www.wellvis.org offers you these services and more.

Wellvis is an online community committed to providing answers to all your health and wellness enquiries as you need them. Answers are crowdsourced from licensed health workers and experiences of others. You can ask anonymously too.
All answers are FREE

Register on www.wellvis.org and start enjoying free access to health answers that you need.

Kindly follow us on:
Twitter: @Wellvishealth
Instagram: @Wellvishealth
Re: Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo by Bitterleafsoup: 10:52am On Jul 14, 2019
Bestview1:

Sources please�
Google no go cost u undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please / Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers / Kerosene In Lantern Explodes In Delta. Kills Girl, Burns Her Mum, House (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.