Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Opinion: This Might Be A Targeted Killing And Not Random Kidnapping Attempt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: This Might Be A Targeted Killing And Not Random Kidnapping Attempt (616 Views)

Opinion: This Man Is Not Yoruba / Opinion: This Is Why The On-going Constitution Review Is Dead On Arrival. / Opinion : This Fulani Man Predicted What Will Happen To Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: This Might Be A Targeted Killing And Not Random Kidnapping Attempt by Raydommy(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2019
According to this young man sitting at the front of the vehicle Baba Fasoranti's daughter was travelling in before she met her death said her killers shot at her and ensured she's dead before fleeing the scene. They looked at him at the front of the vehicle, murmured words in a language he didn't understand and then walked away.

They spared him to go tell the story

Afenifere leader whose daughter was killed yesterday might not be just a random kidnapping attempt but a calculated/premeditated murder to send a signal to his aged father over his stance in Yoruba politics lately

See more here https://thickmatch.com/opinion-might-targeted-killing-not-random-kidnapping-attempt/

Re: Opinion: This Might Be A Targeted Killing And Not Random Kidnapping Attempt by kunleweb: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2019
Ofcourse its targetted, very very targeted. May God continue to protect us from people monitoring us whom we do not know

Well the Yoruba's if they mean business should not be giving speeches about war declaration if they mean business,they know what to do.

Also, so much for the Yoruba Fulani partnerships

R.I.P to her Pa Fashoranti is one of my most adored Yoruba person. May God grant his and her family the fortitude to ebar the loss. I take not her demise lightly and would gladly join in any reprisals if I was called upon.

Congrats to Tinubu another medal to his evil collection

More people are dying than Libya,Syria and Yemen combined and we think we're not already in a state of war. A repraisal attack that would trigger a big outburst is coming soon and its waiting on the decisiveness of the SW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: This Might Be A Targeted Killing And Not Random Kidnapping Attempt by Okeytus(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2019
hmmm, leaders are very important because Matt26vs 31 works.
Re: Opinion: This Might Be A Targeted Killing And Not Random Kidnapping Attempt by EngrMcDon(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2019
Na so e take dey start. But why the innocent woman. They are cow-wards
Re: Opinion: This Might Be A Targeted Killing And Not Random Kidnapping Attempt by mideactive: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2019
Interesting,even the rich and affluence are feeling the hit.
Re: Opinion: This Might Be A Targeted Killing And Not Random Kidnapping Attempt by baliyubla: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2019
Yet, the demonic government of the Lifeless was out spinning a robbery case, just to protect his Fulani marauders.
Re: Opinion: This Might Be A Targeted Killing And Not Random Kidnapping Attempt by ichidodo: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2019
Of course it was targeted....Killing any random individual cannot force the hand of head honchos in the southwest to allow the establishment of Ruga all over the Yoruba land but targeting selected persons of good Yoruba heritage might panick the Yoruba hierarchy into acquiesing to RUGA establishment as a safety catch against herdsmen bandits gallivanting all over Southwest Nigeria.
Re: Opinion: This Might Be A Targeted Killing And Not Random Kidnapping Attempt by Lightening: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2019
kunleweb:
Ofcourse its targetted, very very targeted. May God continue to protect us from people monitoring us whom we do not know

Well the Yoruba's if they mean business should not be giving speeches about war declaration if they mean business,they know what to do.

Also, so much for the Yoruba Fulani partnerships

R.I.P to her Pa Fashoranti is one of my most adored Yoruba person. May God grant his and her family the fortitude to ebar the loss. I take not her demise lightly and would gladly join in any reprisals if I was called upon.

Congrats to Tinubu another medal to his evil collection

More people are dying than Libya,Syria and Yemen combined and we think we're not already in a state of war. A repraisal attack that would trigger a big outburst is coming soon and its waiting on the decisiveness of the SW

Don't SW want to produce president in 2023 again? See these comedians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: This Might Be A Targeted Killing And Not Random Kidnapping Attempt by kunleweb: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2019
Lightening:

Don't SW want to produce president in 2023 again? See these comedians.

grin You no well at the expense of? And is it guaranteed?
Re: Opinion: This Might Be A Targeted Killing And Not Random Kidnapping Attempt by MetaPhysical: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2019
Thats bullshyyte. Target killers dont pepper vehicle with bullets.

OP, When you bring news in here use your own reasoning first to score it and so you can add input on how you see it rather than just being a sounding board to propaganda and false reporting. Do you not see bullet holes on the body of the car and even the glass is shattered completely.

The report is rushed counter message to water down the crime. There is no targeted killing and is not armed robbery. The fulani herdsmen that committed this crime did not know who she was, and even if they did they might not care.
Re: Opinion: This Might Be A Targeted Killing And Not Random Kidnapping Attempt by OFFICIALAPCNG: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2019
kunleweb:

grin You no well at the expense of? And is it guaranteed?
WHAT IS YOUR OBSESSION WITH ALHAJI BOLA AHMED TINUBU MR MAN WHAT HAPPENED TO BABA FASORANTIS DAUGHTER IS PURELY POLITICAL AND IT WAS ORCHESTRATED THE POLITICAL HEAVYWEIGHTS AMONGST US. WE SHOULD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY STOP DRUMMING FOR WAR CUZ ITS NOT GOING TO DO US ANY GOOD. I HEREBY COMPLETELY EXONERATE FULANI HERDSMEN OF ANY WRONG-DOING HERE. THE PROBLEM IS WITHIN.

MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH BLESS NIGERIA AMIN.
Re: Opinion: This Might Be A Targeted Killing And Not Random Kidnapping Attempt by double0seven(m): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2019
I have not seen any such news or report. Can give a link to this your for now baseless story

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Stop Comparing Buhari To Ramaphosa Of South Africa– Tony Momoh / Meet The Man Who Has Won The Hearts Of Adamawa State Youths (photos) / There Will Be No War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.