Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) (4260 Views)

Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2019

Another rape incident was recorded last night in Ondo State, and it involved a little girl whose private part was torn as a result of the sad incident.

It was gathered that the little girl identified as Oluwatosin Abosede, was dragged into a shop and raped by an unknown person. The police was also accused of having cold feet in investigating the incident, as they allegedly dropped off the girl at Irele General Hospital in Irele local government area of Ondo state and left immediately.

@Ogbeni_BamBam tweeted;

This girl you are seeing in the picture above is Oluwatosin Abosede , She was dragged into a shop and raped severely this evening by one unfortunate guy (unknown yet) , According to the information source...

She was dropped in Irele General Hospital, Irele local government, Ondo state by some officers of NPF that left immediately and not ready to take the case up (this according to is the only police station in this particular area).

This little girl vagina is severely torn and will be needing suturing. Help rebroadcast this until we get somebody to help this little girl fight for her life & justice.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/little-girl-dragged-into-shop-and-raped.html?m=1

Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Heylius(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2019
Where is our conscience ?
Why is humans heart so wicked and evil?
How can someone do this to that small girl!!!
This is pure wickedness.
Who ever that did this deserve nothing but death.
I pray you get caught and die a painful death.

6 Likes

Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Diegostan(m): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2019
Oh my goodness...

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2019
Oh my God! shocked

Emperor Imes will not like this embarassed

Stone the motherfvckers to death angry

Or crucify the motherfvckers angry

Or cut off the hands and feet of the motherfvckers from opposite sides angry

Or severely lash the motherfvckers and banish them out of the land angry

Whichever one is fit; the judge should decide angry

All of them motherfvckers angry

In fact, I dey vex angry

Nonsense and ITearHerToto angry

Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2019
May the perpetrators never know peace, Amen.
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2019
cry
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by sulasa07(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2019
With all these rape issues,just like someone said,its not just about sex anymore,its about ritual and money stuff.

Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2019
these people nor well at all
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by nosiebaba(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
Some people are barbaric.. Even wild animals won't try what some humans do. I pray this animal is caught so that we will go and greet him angry
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Harlem2(m): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nigeria is not safe
For Adults and kids
cry cry
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by spiritofthedead: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Watsop with rape in nigerian this days
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by iTearHerToto: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
But I only saw an umkepmt hunger infested little boy.

Now where's is the little girl that was raped

Pukes angry
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by sparog(m): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
My God

People are indeed wicked

Pictures of her blood soaked cloth brought tears to my eyes

cry cry cry
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
But why exposing her too like that? She is a minor and identity supposed to be hidden but that of his rapist supposed to be tracked and revealed. Hope the guy is caught and paraded unclad and beaten up until his prrick receives stroke and can't function ever again. Too bad for the poster and the rapist.
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
I am not one to think like a slow poke, but will it be out of place to say these rape of kids are connected to rituals?

I mean, what is attractive about this little kid? Rape generally is bad, but this little kid? Haba!!!
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by judgementyard(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
It will never be well with whoever is involved in these evil act. cry
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by properties4sale: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
How will someone even get erection for a child like this?? Haba!!! I shouldn't be in this country, many black animals everywhere
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Jayess: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry

Though you being a fool should not be answered, nevertheless I have this to say to you, why don't you keep your foolishness to yourself and stop smearing everywhere with your wretchedness. Ode Oshi
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Olujoe1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
May they walk till they bleed, may they never no peace ..
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by emmydiamon(m): 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry

so you this bastard, still come here again to talk sh**t ? When you go ever get sense? Is like your purpose of opening a new NLaccount is for you to be causeinig havoke abi? Idoit.
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by jerryvyne(m): 3:23am On Jul 14, 2019
Seriously?
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by chuose2: 7:17am On Jul 14, 2019
NA DEM angry

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by anonymuz(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
chuose2:
NA DEM angry

na real them. Rape,skull mining et al.
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by eleko1: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
sad sad bd bastard behind this will not celebrate NEW YEAR 2020
Re: Little Girl Dragged Into A Shop And Raped In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by eleko1: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
angry angry sad sad angry angry sad angry HANG ALL KIDNAPPERS, RAPIST

(1) (Reply)

Four Friends In Warri Rape Lady And Record The Act With Their Blackberry!!! / Woman Strips To Protest Rape By Policemen / They took the body and leave the brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.