Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb (23355 Views)

Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Holiness2100: 9:42pm On Apr 23
HORRIFYING:
JEWISH WOMAN KIDNAPPED and RAPED IN PARIS SUBURB. RAPIST SAYS HE DID IT IS TO AVENGE PALESTINE.

Jewish woman was kidnapped and raped in Gennevilliers (a suburb in west Paris) in France in an antisemitic attack. "I will desecrate your daughter, I will take revenge on Palestine," the attacker said.

"Thank God she managed to escape! Similarly to Toulouse, Sarah Halimi and the Hyper Cacher – hatred of Israel is lethal in France. It is what fuels antisemitism. Hatred of Israel is the blade of the Islamist dagger," said Jewish MP Meyer Habib.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/388931

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by EreluRoz: 9:44pm On Apr 23
I will never understand how this rape thing works because how can a man be having erection inside violence?

How will the penis gain erection during struggle and force needed to carry out rape.

Lastly I don't think I can be raped kos there'll never be that moment I'll open my legs, I will just be shouting, fighting, biting, rolling and turning everywhere so how will he now enter?

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by madridguy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23
Useless rapist hiding under Palestine war. Why not go to the war front and fight for the freedom of the Palestinians instead of raping.

Shame on him.

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by RingRoadCartel: 9:51pm On Apr 23
A bus filled with The Lords Chosen members attending a crusade in Owerri was involved in a fatal accident that killed 5 people and injured the rest of them, but Peter Egwu did not report it here.

Peter Egwu did not tell us in italics how its connected to the coming of Jesus. He did not use it as a sign that they died because they were sinners. He did not find a way to link it to what is happening in Isreal. He did not use bold font to show us out of context bible verses that proves his point. We didn't hear nothing of it.

Do you know why?

If you're familiar with cult initiation tactics, you'll remember how they only feed potential recruits with glorious juicy stories. They tell you how you're protected. They don't tell you that in the face on imminent death, they cannot do s#it to help you.

Peter Egwu's God couldn't save the lives of people who left their businesses, loved ones and families to go and worship him in a far away land. His God sat back and watched them writhe in extreme pain before they gave up the fight. His God watched these people beg for their lives, but chose to ignore their pleas. That's the same God that demands their money every month, same God that demands their servitude. Peter Egwu doesn't want you people to know about it.

Here's the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/8067966/five-killed-others-injured-lords#129547128

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Righteousness2(m): 9:51pm On Apr 23
Watch how Nairaland Emergency human right lovers will turn a blind eyes to this horrifying evil because she is a Jew.

GOD ALMIGHTY , The HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL will Judge and Deal with all of you Worldwide.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by longetivity(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23
Vengeance rape wtf tongue

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by shortgun(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23
EreluRoz:
I will never understand how this rape thing works because how can a man be having erection inside violence?

How will the penis gain erection during struggle and force needed to carry out rape
I don't see what will stop an erection at the sight of a woman's naked body, it's completely natural.
Not supporting rape though

14 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by EreluRoz: 9:54pm On Apr 23
shortgun:

I don't see what will stop an erection at the sight of a woman's naked body, it's completely natural.
Not supporting rape though
Meaning amidst the struggle and fight a penis will maintain erection?

7 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by shortgun(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23
EreluRoz:
Meaning amidst the struggle and fight a penis will maintain erection?
Yes, a healthy man should have and maintain
an erection at the sight of a woman's naked body. The struggling will not be strong enough to overcome the intent that is already rooted in mind of the rapist; especially if the perpetrator has an advantage over the victim..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by EreluRoz: 10:06pm On Apr 23
shortgun:

an erection at the sight of a woman's naked body. The struggling will not be strong enough to overcome the intent that is already rooted in mind of the rapist; especially if the perpetrator has an advantage over the victim..
Na wa ooo

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by shortgun(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23
EreluRoz:
Na wa ooo
Ironically, do you know there are girls who enjoy beating and forceful sex?
As wild as it may sound many girls have that desire to experience violent love making.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23
Pissfull religion on the loose again

7 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by tanigororo: 11:11pm On Apr 23
DJ YK

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Beverlyjean(f): 11:16pm On Apr 23
shortgun:

So in ur own words , you will have an erection if u sight a naked lady that's dead

15 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by AOresources: 11:19pm On Apr 23
Thank God its not in Nigeria!!!

I write thesis amidst other relative task.. Check my signature!!!!!
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:28pm On Apr 23
EreluRoz:

How will the penis gain erection during struggle and force needed to carry out rape.

Lastly I don't think I can be raped kos there'll never be that moment I'll open my legs, I will just be shouting, fighting, biting, rolling and turning everywhere so how will he now enter?

Some of them are having erection by mere reading the title.

69 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by 43Ronin: 11:42pm On Apr 23
These Palestinians have spiritual konji. That's how they went on a raping spree in guise of Oct 7 attacks. Wankers

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by shortgun(m): 11:50pm On Apr 23
Beverlyjean:

So in ur own words , you will have an erection if u sight a naked lady that's dead
Yes, If I don't know that she's dead.
The male organ is unpredictable.
A man can have an erection when he's not hor*ny but will be hor*ny without having an erection.
cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Franzinni: 1:57am On Apr 24
To all the ladies wondering about election, the man above doesn't speak for all men o ... He is talking based on his knowledge hence all he is saying is his opinion... Rape Is a horrible thing to speak about but all I know is that it is a power trip for those who can derive any enjoyment from such a cowardly act ... I truly believe all rapist should be killed on the spot regardless of who it is.

Rape is murder because the victim can never recover phycologically, a shift occurs and they lose who they were before the incident ... That shift should happen in the rapist life too but I recommend it to be permanent.

13 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by KingLennon(m): 5:41am On Apr 24
No matter what happens, the jews will keep multiplying sad. You can't just hold them down....

10 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Bongadu: 9:16am On Apr 24
Total kike death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by omoredia: 10:20am On Apr 24
Bring back the death penalty and all these lunatics will be weeded from society

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Houseontherock1: 10:21am On Apr 24
undecided
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by MaryiethPauline: 10:21am On Apr 24
Those wicked have incurred curse on their heads

1 Like

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Klington: 10:21am On Apr 24
tongue
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Nahunger(m): 10:21am On Apr 24

Problem 😒
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by omoredia: 10:21am On Apr 24
So ur god dey teach u to be rapist. These people are sick

1 Like

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by tefishy(m): 10:21am On Apr 24
There is hardly a terrorist that doesn't rape.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by Thegamingorca(m): 10:21am On Apr 24
Re: Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb by DestinyNigga: 10:22am On Apr 24
EreluRoz:

You are funny. Just pray u never experienced such. If they see that you are violence, they will first of all subdue you by hitting you till you are weak. They will now have their way. May God protect us from evil people.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji / Police Arrest Fake Soldier, Truck-load Of Cannabis (pictured) / Police Officer Who Was Shot Dead By Robbers In A Hotel, Laid To Rest. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.