Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Fani-kayode Reacts As Suspected Herdsmen Kill Fasoranti’s Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Reacts As Suspected Herdsmen Kill Fasoranti’s Daughter (235 Views)

‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder / FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Reacts As Suspected Herdsmen Kill Fasoranti’s Daughter by Oyinsblog(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2019
A former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has reacted to the killing of daughter to Afenifere leader, Ruben Fasoranti, Mrs Funke Olakunrin.

Mrs Funke Olakunrin, was killed by gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen on Thursday.

The report quoted an eyewitness as saying that the 58-year-old died of gunshot wounds.

According to the eyewitness, Olakunrin was suspectedly shot by Fulani herdsmen at Ore junction in Ondo State earlier on Friday.

Reacting Fani-Kayode on his Twitter Page, described the killing as ‘the final straw.’

He tweeted, “I have just spoken to my brother Yinka Odumakin and he has confirmed to me that the daughter of our very own Baba Fasoranti, the leader of Afenifere, was slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen in Ore today.

“This is the final straw. The Yoruba MUST act NOW. We must defend our people!”

https://justofofo.com.ng/fani-kayode-reacts-as-suspected-herdsmen-kill-fasorantis-daughter/

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Suspected Herdsmen Kill Fasoranti’s Daughter by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
And some south west governors still want Ruga in their states, all because of selfish ambitions. It's high time southerners start protecting themselves.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Suspected Herdsmen Kill Fasoranti’s Daughter by DanielOc: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts As Suspected Herdsmen Kill Fasoranti’s Daughter by orisa37: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Akeredolu has ordered judicial/Military investigation.

We are now having the best in the worl..............................................d intermission waiting for Tinubu and the other Governors' reactions to their lord Fulani Presido.

(1) (Reply)

*magu Decorates NYSC DG Anti-corruption Ambassador* / Video: What Omo-agege Said After Meeting With Buhari / INEC Official Helped Me Get Presidential Results Through Server- Atiku Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.