Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 (32237 Views)

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Fans Scramble For Selfies With Ousmane Dembele At AFCON 2019 / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by ManTiger(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
If you are having a bad day and you have data, watch this #AwonOmoSoakaway video thriller, its just 2min.
The full video is 25min, the guy that shot it is very very creative and crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VG3PfRp1Ns
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by safarigirl(f): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
emeijeh:
No be africa?

Football age on point!
Chukwueze is not playing with football age.

Not everyone falsifies their age like Nigerian Civil Servants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by shogsman(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
What is all this hype about anyways.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Lordjb: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Okay, hope he scores again
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Zmazzonk: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Smaz

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by jeremy889: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
I like this guy
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Rubicon67(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Me patiently waiting for the day Afonjas would create history in whatever. Be it football, tennis, badminton anything at all except mining and mining

[img]https:///view/waiting-late-wait-patiently-bored-gif-7779408.gif[/img]

Pukesangry

I bet your whole livelihood and existence is dependent on the generosity of the Afonjas you mentioned. Grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by legba1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Me patiently waiting for the day Afonjas would create history in whatever. Be it football, tennis, badminton anything at all except mining and mining

Pukesangry

You are the most s.t.u.p.i.d thing to happen to your family and tribe........check out quadri ibrahim and rasheed yekeen plus deji aliu....small boy like you

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by legba1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
safarigirl:
Chukwueze is not playing with football age.

Not everyone falsifies their age like Nigerian Civil Servants

wat do you mean.....that guy...20? pls come off it
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by safarigirl(f): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
legba1:

wat do you mean.....that guy...20? pls come off it

Do you know him personally?

People who do, can vouch for his real age while people like you go about telling bold faced lies and spreading unforgivable ignorance

Feel free to find this guy and ask more questions, since you love to make unfounded speculations

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Ziyech(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
veekid:
My nairaland app no dey gimme notifications like before, wetin dey happen nah?

nairaland get app?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Sanemind(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
ebenezerdaniel:

congratulations
savage grin
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by GentleYoung(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:

You're an idi*t

Anthony Joshua is from the Yeast right?

Pukesangry

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Ekez(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
Mowoe:
Can we move past this already! Yesterday is gone, let the SE focus on tomorrow's match.
which wan be SE focus on tomorrow's match,na only dem dey play for naija?
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Akposki5000: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
He deserves every comparison
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Akorede02(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
He'll get an assist, and possibly a goal tomorrow. Save this page!

Gbam!
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Babaheekmat: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Pukesangry

Ori e yi
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Deepfeel(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
He has a bright future ahead
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by femi4: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
SegZ24:
Congratulations

And the oldest
Mickaël Franck Poté (Benin) 34yrs

Emmanuel Arnold Okwi (Uganda)32yrs

Egyptian Ahmed Elmohamady 31yrs
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by majamajic(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ekez:

SE means Super eagles not South East,

thanks

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Akorede02(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Pukesangry

We Don rule over your generation for 8 years.. That one too nah history

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Omo Igbo doing us proud.

Let's not tribalize this please.
When Ahmed Musa scored two great world cup goals in Russia last year,no body shouted Omo hausa.So take note.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by hardbody: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dgr8hassiE:

Are you thinking what i am thinking?

This is not an age grade competition, whatever it is you are thinking, keep it to yourself and don't even ask me why I am mentioning you. If you don't want to be mentioned, don't post anything whatsoever.

Meanwhile, you can go and claim your own age but give us similar or better results than the young lad is doing. Bad belle people

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by nototribalist: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
princealbashir:
20 years?? grin

Is God not wonderful?
why him age dey pain you

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Pukesangry

Sigh...

Bash Ali---------- Boxing

Anthony Joshua-------- Boxing

Wole Soyinka----------- Literature

David Oyelowo---------- Acting

Olusegun Obasanjo------ Presidency

etc....

But then again, who the hell are "Afonjas"?... undecided

1 Like

Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Please, Where is Arjen Robbin? I miss that man badly. I recall when I used to support all Bayern games just because of his presence.
He recently retired and, don't go about grabbing balls too hard.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by liverpudian9(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
yet he may b 30yrs
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Lachynos2k2(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ekez:

When he said SE , he meant Super Eagles. Not South East... Abeg leave igbos alone joor
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Magnifico2000: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Winningways01:
He was young enough to participate at this year’s Under-20 World Cup, but Samuel Chukwueze is assuming a far greater role as a future Nigeria lynchpin with his country attempting to capture a fourth Africa Cup of Nations title.

At 20 years and 49 days, Chukwueze became the youngest scorer at this year’s tournament as he grabbed his first international goal for the Super Eagles in the quarter-final win over South Africa.

It has been a meteoric rise for the youngster, signed by Villarreal in 2017, following a strong debut season in Spain’s top flight which included a goal in April’s thrilling 4-4 draw with Lionel Messi’s Barcelona and a match-winning strike against Girona that lifted his side out the relegation zone for good.

While he may not be cut from the same cloth as the Argentine, comparisons with another left-footed wizard, the recently retired Arjen Robben, are plentiful.

Inspired by the former Dutch star growing up, Chukwueze concedes he would do well to come anywhere close to what Robben achieved as a former Champions League and eight-time Bundesliga winner with Bayern, a World Cup finalist, and league champion at Chelsea, Real Madrid and PSV Eindhoven.

“Chukwueze has a good left foot, is quick, has a low centre of gravity — which gives him very good balance — and can deliver and score,” was Nigeria coach Gernot Rohr’s Robben-esque appraisal of his winger.

https://punchng.com/chukwueze-is-youngest-player-to-score-at-afcon-2019/amp/
This guy reminds me of Pius ikedia and tijani babaginda or haruna babaginda
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by Legendguru: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
lies
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by maquanaqi(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
This guy is a marvel to behold. His ball control is top notch and he has great technique in terms of hold up play and delivering incisive passes. For as long as he doesn't get complacent like the players of yore, the sky will definitely be his beginning.
Re: Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 by adedayoa2(f): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
He looks 27

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala: Nantes Demand £15m Payment From Cardiff City For Striker Transfer / Messi Celebrates 20 Years In Barcelona / Mark Geiger, Referee Accused Of Asking Cristiano Ronaldo For Shirt At World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.