Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

My Dream About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream About Nigeria (471 Views)

My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala / Nigerians Mock James Momoh Over 'Dream About 24-Hour Electricity In Nigeria' / 10 Things Saraki Said About Nigeria To Russian Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream About Nigeria by TOPMOST2019(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
I have a dream that one day Nigeria will be the best country in the world, ranging from first to third.
I have a dream that one day Nigeria will hold the world power.
I have a dream that a day is coming where the white will pass through long processes before visiting Nigeria.
I have a dream that one day Nigeria will be a country that is full of peace and love.
I have a dream that one day racism, religious segregation will be eliminated from this beloved country.
I have a dream that a day is coming that Nigeria will not have corrupt people has the leaders anymore.
I have a dream that one day is coming that Nigerian youth will no longer believed in illegal money before been wealthy.
I have a dream that one day there will be brotherly love between all the tribes in Nigeria.
i have a dream that one day Nigeria will become a place of pride for all citizens.
I have a dream that one day Nigerian will believe in egalitarianism, and say no to nepotism.
I have a dream that one day Nigeria will become a living place for both the poor and the rich assisting each other to become successful.
I have a dream that one day Nigeria will no longer believe in the killing of one and other, be it because of political reason, religious reason, for ritual purposes and such like.
I have a dream that one day is coming in Nigeria where the Muslims and the Christians will hug each other and tell themselves I love you.
I have a dream that a day is coming where Nigerian leaders will no longer fight for their own pocket but for the wellbeing of Nigerian citizens.
I am really waiting for this dreams to becomes a reality. this dream is easy to achieve if all Nigerians can believe in unity.
Remember our old parents, the unborn children and the teenagers, if Nigeria continue like this what is the future of Nigeria has a country?
currently educational sector is down, security sector not perfect enough and very high economy.
Nigerians let be honest with ourselves, you can never have an impact on the society if you have not change yourself and one of the most important weapons in changing yourself is to recognise that peace, I mean people everywhere in the world want peace. we all have limited time to stay on earth and we must try and use the period for the purpose of transforming your country into what you desire it to be.
Nigeria will needs each other to survive, youth let help each other, leaders let us be proud of our own country.
long live akoko
long live ondo state
long live Nigerian

I am AFARIOGUN TEMITOPE AKINOLA (P.K.A. TOPMOST)
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by Benteazaa(m): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Better wake up from date sleep guy
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by Olujoe1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Keep dreaming it will surely come, though it may tarry we believe and stay by it because it will come but then 9ja might have divided so all your dreams would happened in any of the nation that choose to.
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by DogmaNation: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
[s]
TOPMOST2019:
I have a dream that one day Nigeria will be the best country in the world, ranging from first to third.
I have a dream that a day is coming where the white will pass through long processes before visiting Nigeria.
I have a dream that one day Nigeria will be a country that is full of peace and love.
I have a dream that one day racism, religious segregation will be eliminated from this beloved country.
I have a dream that a day is coming that Nigeria will not have corrupt people has the leaders anymore.
I have a dream that one day is coming that Nigerian youth will no longer believed in illegal money before been wealthy.
I have a dream that one day there will be brotherly love between all the tribes in Nigeria.
i have a dream that one day Nigeria will become a place of pride for all citizens.
I have a dream that one day Nigerian will believe in egalitarianism, and say no to nepotism.
I have a dream that one day Nigeria will become a living place for both the poor and the rich assisting each other to become successful.
I have a dream that one day Nigeria will no longer believe in the killing of one and other, be it because of political reason, religious reason, for ritual purposes and such like.
I have a dream that one day is coming in Nigeria where the Muslims and the Christians will hug each other and tell themselves I love you.
I have a dream that a day is coming where Nigerian leaders will no longer fight for their own pocket but for the wellbeing of Nigerian citizens.
I am really waiting for this dreams to becomes a reality. this dream is easy to achieve if all Nigerians can believe in unity.
Remember our old parents, the unborn children and the teenagers, if Nigeria continue like this what is the future of Nigeria has a country?
currently educational sector is down, security sector not perfect enough and very high economy.
Nigerians let be honest with ourselves, you can never have an impact on the society if you have not change yourself and one of the most important weapons in changing yourself is to recognise that peace, I mean people everywhere in the world want peace. we all have limited time to stay on earth and we must try and use the period for the purpose of transforming your country into what you desire it to be.
Nigeria will needs each other to survive, youth let help each other, leaders let us be proud of our own country.
long live akoko
long live ondo state
long live Nigerian

I am AFARIOGUN TEMITOPE AKINOLA (P.K.A. TOPMOST)
[/s]
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
TOPMOST2019:
[s]I have a dream that one day Nigeria will be the best country in the world, ranging from first to third.
long live akoko
long live ondo state
long live Nigerian

I am AFARIOGUN TEMITOPE AKINOLA (P.K.A. TOPMOST)[/s]

Honestly, I don't know what is wrong with Afonjas. I think most of them are under certain charm. This is not normal!
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Stop going to bed hungry and you'll stop having nightmares.
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by overall90: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Better go and take anti malaria drug.

this is what happens when one have malaria
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by overall90: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
johndoexxx:

Honestly, I don't know what is wrong with Afonjas. I think most of them are under certain charm. This is not normal!

it is not charm.
they are afraid of the country breaking up

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Confirms Killings Of Colonel, Captain, Others In Ambush / EDUCATION Gov Umahi’s Son Graduates Pays Tributes To His Mom / Revolution Now - Fela And Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.