Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,091 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

EDUCATION Gov Umahi’s Son Graduates Pays Tributes To His Mom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EDUCATION Gov Umahi’s Son Graduates Pays Tributes To His Mom (480 Views)

Gov Umahi's Son, Osborn Bags Degree From UK Varsity / Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EDUCATION Gov Umahi’s Son Graduates Pays Tributes To His Mom by ebenyieugene: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
Osborn Umahi, the Son to Ebonyi State governor, David Umahi has paid tributes to his mother, Rachel as he graduates to become a civil Engineer .

Umahi who was full of praises thanked his parents for their care towards making him a civil Engineer like his father.

He took to his Facebook wall to express his feelings as below;

It’s been 4 years but i made it ! Finally a CIVIL ENGINEER!. THANK YOU TO GOD for the grace and Guidance, THANK YOU TO MY MOTHER & THANK YOU TO MY MOTHER AGAIN & THANK YOU TO MY MOTHER ONE MORE TIME
For photos & full gist; https://nationstrends.com/gov-umahis-son-graduates-pays-tributes-mom/

(1) (Reply)

Kogi: Gov. Bello confirms receipt of CBN's N30.8bn bail-out fund to the State / PIX; Ajimobi's Wife Erects Multimillion Shopping Complex In Ibadan / Ministerial List: Again, Ambode Loses Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.