|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,969,547 members, 7,208,730 topics. Date: Friday, 09 December 2022 at 11:03 PM
|Top 10 Lessons From Shark Tank by johnakinola2019: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2019|
TOP 10 LESSONS FROM SHARK TANK
1. What are your NUMBERS
– cost of customer acquisition and lifetime value,
– gross margin over a period, break even no,
– Number of competitors
– How large is the market – How fast is it growing
– Don’t make them up from imagination or empathy.
2. Never take NO, especially as a sales Representative
Even if Osama Bin laden is about to gun you down, never give in. Just walk away and keep your head high. Believe in what you’re selling and the future you want to see. Because sometimes only you can see that picture. Ask Steve Jobs when you see him.
3. Don’t be too in LOVE with your idea.
Be in a balance between Reality and Faith intentionally look for critics and visionaries invest in a way that. You can move on if you fail.
The full post is here https://www.johnakinola.com.ng/index.php/2019/06/17/my-10-lessons-from-watching-shark-tank/
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26