Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company (24686 Views)

What Are Your Experience Working With Indian Managers / Experience Working For A One Man Business / My Experience Working For A One Man Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by olaric(m): 9:33am On May 20, 2022
Hi Nairalanders, can you please share what it looks like working in a Loan Shark company? A friend of mine just got this call to work with one of them, and he doesn't seem convinced especially with some of the tales of woes he has heard from how Chinese mount pressure on their staff. Please this is urgent as he needs to take a decision. The company owns loads of apps on the Play Store, and he needs your advice. Thanks in advance.

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Zonefree(m): 9:34am On May 20, 2022
Tell your friend to first go and guard himself spiritually or traditionally against curses from angry Nigerian debtors cool

270 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by midehi2(f): 9:40am On May 20, 2022
Your friend or you

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by olaric(m): 9:44am On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:
Tell your friend to first go and guard himself spiritually or traditionally against curses from angry Nigerian debtors cool

A friend of ours who once worked with WAHUM; a Chinese company, asked him to reject it and get a teaching job instead.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by olaric(m): 9:49am On May 20, 2022
midehi2:
Your friend or you

I have a job already... asked him to post on Nairaland himself, but he said no.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Nobody: 10:10am On May 20, 2022
No experience. I blv they ll be getting curses n abuses well. So if the person doesn't blv in superstitions, he/she's good to go.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by alphaconde(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2022
Dont borrow what u cant pay

i hate how borrowers change behaviour when its time to repay debts

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by slawormiir: 3:16pm On May 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to read some dope experiences

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by flexyrule(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2022
I'm sure you won't get a single response here because most of them do their jobs in hiding and would not want to be identified.

There is no difference between the LOAN SHARK AGENT and a hired Killer.

If they were proud of their jobs, let them advise their employers to open up offices and work like every other normal business.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by flejnr2(f): 3:16pm On May 20, 2022
Dem go hide , they would not want to openly identify here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 20, 2022
I’ll fix your dead phones and laptops at affordable prices

Contact me via siggy for more information

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by zenithal: 3:17pm On May 20, 2022
The proliferation of Loan sharks is one of the bad legacies of Buhari's administration. These loan sharks were almost nonexistent before Buhari came into power. By taking loan every month as the president, Buhari promoted the act of taking loan in Nigeria. Today many Nigerians are burdened by the massive amount of debt they own, with some even contemplating suicide.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by xeratek: 3:17pm On May 20, 2022
Loan sharks wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Henri244: 3:17pm On May 20, 2022
For job security, I advice you to seek other options aside loan sharks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by olabisitosin33(f): 3:17pm On May 20, 2022
No any Idea, though once had a friend that works there before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by TheirFADA: 3:17pm On May 20, 2022
Tell your friend not to accept the job
Nigerians are very stubborn set of people. If u like, threaten to report them to police, they won't still pay back

If those you approve their loans refuses to pay back, you'll pay with your salary

If you choose to defame them, just say bye bye to the money, they are no longer scared of Defamation

Even me, i get at least 2 to 3 messages from these loan sharks every week to report my friend who has refused to pay back, the thing no freak me again

In summary
If your friend accepts the job, it'll end in tears

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by GboyegaD(m): 3:18pm On May 20, 2022
Here to read how people cope working in such a place.
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by tillaman(m): 3:18pm On May 20, 2022
Here to read

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Mindlog: 3:18pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Fortification. cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by immortalmortal: 3:19pm On May 20, 2022
How much is the pay? The pay will determine if it's worth it. I doubt if they pay well because most of the people they employ have very low IQ.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Kazeem47(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2022
They won't show up.They know say them go collect wotowoto for here.Angry debtors(like me grin) full here.We no pay loan wey we collect physically na online own you think say we go come pay?for this 9ja?no way!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Danielle09: 3:19pm On May 20, 2022
Yeye topics sha making front page sinz Monday ❌

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by iamyemiakins(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2022
You want make dem collect wotowoto after exposing themselves abi? cheesy

Loan shark workers after frustrating a debtor's life until he/she repays

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Drewcoded: 3:20pm On May 20, 2022
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2022
No experience
But I knw it doesn't end well
Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Seredebe: 3:21pm On May 20, 2022
midehi2:
Your friend or you

We know it's OP. Just give him advice if you have any, and move on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Tonytonex(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2022
How much is the salary?
Waiting for those with experience to comment.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by nedekid: 3:21pm On May 20, 2022
olaric:

A friend of ours who once worked with WAHUM; a Chinese company, asked him to reject it and get a teaching job instead.
When I hear wahum, I picture missing limbs.
Let him try the job jare, a curse you deserve or don't deserve wount work. Persin weh de owe moni de get mouth curse?

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by Jamesz12: 3:22pm On May 20, 2022
First and foremost why will anybody want to work with a company that carrys out their operation in secrecy, they work under disguise and clandestine approach, they have been declared illegal by FCCPC and ate being raided frequently. So why should anybody work there in the first place. A place where you are constantly under pressure from those chinese maggots who ate bent on exploiting our people. Something they can't try in their own country

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Working In A Loan Shark Company by CryptoClub2018: 3:22pm On May 20, 2022
olaric:
Hi Nairalanders, can you please share what it looks like working in a Loan Shark company? A friend of mine just got this call to work with one of them, and he doesn't seem convinced especially with some of the tales of woes he has heard from how Chinese mount pressure on their staff. Please this is urgent as he needs to take a decision. The company owns loads of apps on the Play Store, and he needs your advice. Thanks in advance.

He should be ready from premium curses

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institution In Nigeria? / What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? / 8 Things You Need To Survive As A Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.