Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why My Neighbors Think I Am A Runs Girl - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why My Neighbors Think I Am A Runs Girl (518 Views)

I Think I Am Spending Too Much!!! / "No Matter What People Think, I Am Happy & Proud Of My Hustle" —hausa Man Says / Why My Neighbors Think I Am A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why My Neighbors Think I Am A Runs Girl by Emmie97: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
I will be sharing with you how financial books has gone a long way helping me in this 2019. To the point that people think I do big and married men, even as they have never seen me with one oh.

When the year began, I made up my mind like every other person, I had so many goals, I had so many things to meet up with.

One of my goals was to make a lot of money, a minimum of 1 million this year isn't impossible is it?

I didn't know how to go about it yet, I did not know the kind of business I should do to get it, I did not have any running business, I did not have any money in my bank account, I did not have any source of income, an uncle or aunty to hope on for money, so I would say that all my hope was lost.

Still in the first quarter, I stumbled on this book, before then I started a business perfume oil started the business it was running well quite all right.

At least the first week it was good, but it wasn't as much money as I needed, I stopped I had to go and find a way out.

This book changed my life, it increased my sales before I knew it, it went a long way in making me know my target market, because it's one thing to sell a thing and is another thing to know where to market, how to market, this book was a solution provider to my challenges.

If you are still dreaming of making it big this year, if want to know how to collect money from your customer's hand. You need to read this book.

I also want to share it with you because I want you to succeed in this second half.

The second half of the year has to be greater, you need to make it, you need to be happy you took your precious time reading this.

This book will go for FREE.

Because you're not be paying for it but you just pay for my subscription fee.

I would have given it to you totally free but the problem is that we Africans don't value free things.

People value what they pay for.

So I'll be giving this book out to the first 20 people for just #500.

The 21st person will get it at the normal rate #2,500.

Message me on WhatsApp using that link.

https:///2349035190376?text=Hello%20Emem

(1) (Reply)

Racism Within Dangote Refinery / How An Upcoming Artiste Can Be Relevant In Nigeria In 2020 / Nigeria Immigration Suspends Female Officers Who Participated In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.