Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria (45707 Views)

El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by ArticleBeast: 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
Daviddson:
If they always pass this information to their citizens privately, then I've no grouse with it. But if they are call press conference or publish it through the social media, then we can call them to order for trying to inflame an already tensed situation. Can Nigerian embassy do the same in their country?
Do we even have a working embassy around the globe? Those bunch of unserious creatures

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by sapientia(m): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
USA should hold it.

Trump, take time.

Face Iran.

Don't blow an already tensed up issue.
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by Megabig: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Yes baby, am not going back there....
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by Zenlife: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
Daviddson:
If they always pass this information to their citizens privately, then I've no grouse with it. But if they are call press conference or publish it through the social media, then we can call them to order for trying to inflame an already tensed situation. Can Nigerian embassy do the same in their country?

Yes they can.
Also applies to any other nation that cares for her citizens in the USA and other civil nations.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by legitnow: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
Trouble dey...

Afonja must not be spared of the consequences of their greed for power.

They are responsible for Buhari being President and jailing/killing everybody that is not Sunni Muslim.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by googlelove: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
sapientia:
USA should hold it.

Trump, take time.

Face Iran.

Don't blow an already tensed up issue.
Herein lies the problem. Don't hit up the already tensed polity yet stuff keeps decaying.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by Princedapace(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Left for me, black countries should be recolonised..

Seeking for independence wasn't the best idea. It was just for the black elites to steal public money.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by legitnow: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Princedapace:

Seeking for independence wasn't the best idea. It was just for the black elites to steal public money.

The problem is that Black people/groups that dont have sense, insist on leading.

If they left leadership to our very best and well educated, there will be no problem.

In a country like Nigeria, is Buhari our best brains?

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
Daviddson:
every country can do same but Nigeria don't do it because they don't value the life of it citizens
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by legitnow: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
It is like sending the dullest and laziest kid in the class to represent the whole School in academic contest.

U still asking how we got it wrong?

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by legitnow: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Most President in Africa are killers.

Once they kill, dey have qualify to lead.

Any question or objection will be terminated or met with brutal murder. grin

I tell u, wat we parade as leaders, in Europe or America, will be criminals in maximum prison.

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by 2blessed01(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
American Govt Ever Ready To Protect Its Citizens But 9ja Govt Under Buhari Doesnt Care Even If All Its Citizens Are In Danger...
ONLY GOD CAN SAVE US!
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by legitnow: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
2blessed01:
American Govt Ever Ready To Protect Its Citizens But 9ja Govt Under Buhari Doesnt Care Even If All Its Citizens Are In Danger...
ONLY GOD CAN SAVE US!

GOD CANNOT SAVE U.

STOP REASONING FROM YOUR ANUS.

ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY.
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by 2blessed01(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
legitnow:

GOD CANNOT SAVE U.

STOP REASONING FROM YOUR ANUS.

ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY.
IF GOD CAN NOT SAVE YOU, HE CAN SAVE ME AND ANY OTHER NIGERIAN DAT BELIEVE...
***STOP REASONING WITH UR PRICK, DICKHEAD!!!

2 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by legitnow: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
2blessed01:

IF GOD CAN NOT SAVE YOU, HE CAN SAVE ME AND ANY OTHER NIGERIAN DAT BELIEVE...
***STOP REASONING WITH UR PRICK, DICKHEAD!!!

GOD HELP THOSE WHO HELP DEM-SELVES.

DO U HAVE HAND, LEG, EYES, EARS, NOSE, BRAIN AND MOUTH?

U THINK GOD MADE U JUST LIKE HIM, SO HE CAN BE RUNNING AROUND AFTER U ABI?

U ARE NOT READY TO CRAWL, NOT TO TALK OF STAND AND WALK.

SIDDON THERE MAKE PANT THEY WEAR U.
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by legitnow: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
THE ABUSE OF RELIGION IS A MAJOR PROBLEM IN NIGERIA.

THEY CLAIM TO BE MUSLIM AND CHRISTIAN, BUT EXPECT GOD TO DO EVERYTHING.

THIS IS WAT PASTOR AND IMAM OF LIVING IN BONDAGE HAVE TAUGHT THEM.

IN ACTUAL FACT, WAT HE SHOULD HAVE TOLD THEM IS THEY ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF GOD ON EARTH.

AND THEY CAN DO ALL THINGS BECOS GOD HAVE GIVEN THEM THOSE ABILITY.

OUR GOD IS NOT SELFISH.
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by BanevsJoker(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Juliusmalema:
Mad experiment on a night of adulterous rump and unprotected sex called Nigeria.
Fredrick and Flora in 1914.
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by inyenejo(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tufiakwa ! Terrorists everywhere
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by inyenejo(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tufiakwa ! Terrorists everywhere [color=#006600][/color]
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by Studyinchina200(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
You people should stop complaining.

Most of you voted for him smh.
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by omoluka: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Princedapace:

I have been saying this for years now.
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by paix(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
tommykiwi:
But the president in the Zoo here don't give a damn about his citizens.
The best Nigeria can ever do when Nigerians are killed in another country is just to CONDEMN their action.
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by overlord77: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tolexander:
This is a country that prefers to advise rather than condemn!

A country that is proactive rather than being reactive

Our own na to say, "our dirty hearts goes out to the family" that's all. Then they condemn the act after you are dead. Useless
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by AK481(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shia is Iran

The USA hates Iran

Elzazaki is loved by Iran

The USA hates Shia and by extension elzazaki.
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by dalass(f): 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
midolian:

https://dailypost.ng/2019/07/13/el-zakzaky-us-govt-issues-strong-warning-americans-nigeria/

Our govt will react that it didn't happen and lie as usual that its something else. God knows what they will say happened... Shameful
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
When are the Shiite protesting?

Shouldn't other aggreieved groups organize their own protest around same time and overwhelmed the security services and let the world know the truth?

1 Like

Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by Gandollaar(f): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Daviddson:
If they always pass this information to their citizens privately, then I've no grouse with it. But if they call press conference or publish it through the social media, then we can call them to order for trying to inflame an already tensed situation. Can Nigerian embassy do the same in their country?
Nigeria is at war with itself and you want other nations to sugar-coat it for you. Tell the lifeless Sudanese to obey court orders and free the man. A country whose leader does not obey the rules cannot expect the citizens to be lawful.
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by 2blessed01(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
legitnow:

GOD HELP THOSE WHO HELP DEM-SELVES.

DO U HAVE HAND, LEG, EYES, EARS, NOSE, BRAIN AND MOUTH?

U THINK GOD MADE U JUST LIKE HIM, SO HE CAN BE RUNNING AROUND AFTER U ABI?

U ARE NOT READY TO CRAWL, NOT TO TALK OF STAND AND WALK.

SIDDON THERE MAKE PANT THEY WEAR U.

I Just Understand 2 Things 4rm You Now:
1, Is Either You Are An ATHEIST Or
2, You Are A FANATIC!
P,S: Pls Dnt Qoute Me Again, I Dnt Argue With DERANGED SOULS...

2 Likes

Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by legitnow: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
2blessed01:

I Just Understand 2 Things 4rm You Now:
1, Is Either You Are An ATHEIST Or
2, You Are A FANATIC!
P,S: Pls Dnt Qoute Me Again, I Dnt Argue With DERANGED SOULS...

WATEVA, IT IS ALMOST 2 HOURS AND U ARE STILL QUOTING ME.
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by Rextizz(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Not this shíthole of a country.
Re: El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Next an American will be attacked or killed. Next they will announce ISIS is now in Nigeria, requiring the U.S military by law to go after them anywhere they are. Nigeria will be the next Libya. The stupid Boko Haram and other groups think the fact the powers that be covertly support them they allies and they will be allowed the spoils of victory. Soon everyone will realize we have been played frpm the get go becaise of stupid incompetent leaders and the i dont care attitude of Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Lai Mohammed Has To Say About The Buhari’s Ministerial List / Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field / "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.