Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON (62784 Views)

Seven Countries Who No Longer Exist But Played At The World Cup - Including The / 11 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Never Played For Nigeria / Nigerian Players Who Have Never Played For The National Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Sinach0191(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Seychelles nd Central African Republic has the same team
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
freemanbubble:

Where them want build stadium put?
All these hegemonic Mickey mouth Moda fuckkking easterners
With their low budgets gully erosion ravaged Moda fuckkking zone
y do u allow a person wish affect ur data
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by femi4: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
harizonal123:
Pls check well for Gambia. I'm not sure it is correct.

Eswatini,Comoros,Djibouti ....Never heard of those countries before . Am I A bad geography student?
Gambia has never been to Afcon
Eswatini was formally Swaziland
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Kenturkey048(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
femi4:
No, that was Gabon not Gambia
Nigeria defeated Zambia in the final not Garbon..that same year the Zambian National team had a plane crash ...with only one player who mised the flight surviving..
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by IamHeWrites: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
harizonal123:

Eswatini,Comoros,Djibouti ....Never heard of those countries before . Am I A bad geography student?

Very!
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by femi4: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Nigeria defeated Zambia in the final not Garbon..that same year the Zambian National team had a plane ...with only one player who mised the flight surviving..
Are you sure you understand my comment before quoting me
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Kenturkey048(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
femi4:
Are you sure you understand my comment before quoting me
okay....am sorry for miss understanding you...
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by cheapgoals(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
Kenturkey048:
OP u use the same people for Seychelles and Central Africa republic...

Yeah, it was a silly error I failed to see as at time of updating, only the moderators can edit it since it has hit FP
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
OMOTOWO:
see names of country like names of animals
bad statement
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by maxiuc(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
If I dey this kind country I go dey form Ronaldo for them
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Kenturkey048(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
cheapgoals:

Yeah, it was a silly error I failed to see as at time of updating, only the moderators can edit it since it has hit FP
okay...
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by IamHeWrites: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
dokJ:
Thank God am not from those those countries

Lmao, I'll still chose Lesotho over Nigeria.. Cause their Passport is thousands times better than Nigeria's.
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by IamHeWrites: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Damfostopper:
and you had to quote the whole thing..... Oya werey ni?

grin grin
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by klever18(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lesotho dey inside South Africa just like d way biafra dey inside Nigeria
so they tried in having a team unlike biafra
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by emmnprince(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
harizonal123:

Yes
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by BENEAMATA: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
harizonal123:

eswathini was swaziland until about nine months ago
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Naustine(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
so in comoros island people stand on the roof of the stadium to watch matches??
local man cannot can
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by CheedyJ(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
harizonal123:

Eswatini used to be Swaziland, hope DAT sounds familiar!
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Kbabs02(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Eritrea players looks alike
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Kenturkey048(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
harizonal123:

yes you are...
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Welderwede(m): 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
obembet:
Are this team representing two countries?

They are Central African Republic

Also seychelles
grin
obembet:
Are this team representing two countries?

They are Central African Republic

Also seychelles
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by green030: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
how can lesotho play,wen their nickname is cro-crocro-cro-crocro-croooocroooodie,in a stamarah voice.they have a long way to go my people.
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Kenturkey048(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
klever18:

south Africa as a country orr southern Africa as a region?
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Kenturkey048(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
Icon4s:

See Sao Time and Principe coach with his coat
I swear dude looks like Trump...
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by mozona(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
some country their jersey fine sha.... but wait oooo
Gambia should not be in the list...
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by footballflaver: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Leosotho's jerseys looks awful on them more like an academy jersey

i think Gambia shouldn't be on this list
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Archbishop88: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
richmind2019:
Very soon we go see republic of biafra
And Oduduwa Republic

Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by kenx1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
richmind2019:

Trust me bro we will make it in our first qualifiers

1 Like

Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by hardbody: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
richmind2019:

Biafra is playing for Nigeria under a pseudo name foisted on it. If you know you know
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by LZAA: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
freemanbubble:

Where them want build stadium put?
All these hegemonic Mickey mouth Moda fuckkking easterners
With their low budgets gully erosion ravaged Moda fuckkking zone

Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
Who noticed that apart from that of Lesotho, all the goalkeepers have darker skin than the rest of team members.
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by hardbody: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
klever18:

It is the biafra team that is playing for Nigeria. Mercenaries at best. We flounder because of the arewa and oduduwa infiltrations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rihanna Spotted Celebrating Juventus Goal Against Atletico At The Stadium / FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo In Embarrassing Blunder At ATP Finals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.