Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nurse Confronts Two Policemen Taking Advantage Of A Bicycle Rider - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Confronts Two Policemen Taking Advantage Of A Bicycle Rider (331 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Man And His Five Children, Shoot Two Policemen In Abuja / Ibadan Polytechnic Student Confronts Colleague For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend / Lady Confronts Two Policemen Assaulting A Man In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Confronts Two Policemen Taking Advantage Of A Bicycle Rider by made4naijamusic: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nurse confronts two policemen taking advantage of a bicycle rider

Instagram User upload this

On my way back home from work,this happened on lekki ikoyi link bridge just now! A guy was riding his bicycle in peace and the police was rough handling him, i had to come down to stop the harassment as other motorists were telling them it was wrong ;they said “why should we put our mouth”.... I had to get down to do this video and asked what he did wrong and if it was a big lekki boy riding the bicycle would they harrass him like this.
For all we know, this might be a Musa/Seyi/Ugo that his oga sent to buy fuel.
After the whole back n forth, they finally let him go! And they really tried to ensure i delete the video, well i had sent to my second whatsapp and formed deletion..... this country needs a revamp! Total revamp!!!!!!
Gosh!!!!! #nigerianpolice #lawandorder #nigerianeedsrevamp #takingadvantageofuniforms #humuliatingthecivilians #naija #nationneedshelp

The para affected my English sef����!

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/nurse-confronts-two-policemen-taking-advantage-of-a-bicycle-rider/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nurse Confronts Two Policemen Taking Advantage Of A Bicycle Rider by made4naijamusic: 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nurse Confronts Two Policemen Taking Advantage Of A Bicycle Rider by Thomthom(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
This 1st commentor I no understand u oo how lalaclasilla take relate to the news
Re: Nurse Confronts Two Policemen Taking Advantage Of A Bicycle Rider by Made4naijaceo(f): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly Video / Ondo Ex-lawmaker In Detention For Alleged Kidnapping, Illegal Arms Possession / Fulani Herdsmen On The Rage Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.