Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) (79584 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Upton: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Na so
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
People only crush on you when you've made it to their satisfaction. Don't be deceived!

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
somebody don wet
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
simonlee:
the prophecy coming to pass.... cuppy to Uriel and next will be Toke Makinwa!

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin

E fit Dem o.

Uriel is big.
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Smartjohns(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
That guy that predicted this should come predict live scores for us, we can make good money.

Cuppy > Uriel remaining Toke Makinwa

Check my signature if you need good forex strategy or have interest in forex.

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by styless(f): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by RichBoy247: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Awww so cute n lovely....
Am also waiting patiently for the day i will meet my own big crush Davido tongue tongue tongue
That day will be my most happiest day on earth...
I love guys that were born with silver spoon

I was born with diamond spoon which is far better than silver spoon. Definitely, you love me too. So when are meeting so that I can show you some love? Ashewo kobo kobo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Blogfarms: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
� you were obviously born with a small plastic party spoon... Eyaaaaah... Better goan work hard so you will meet Davido...or open your breasts at bbn... Odawyz... You might end up with no spoon
Onyi22:
Am also waiting patiently for the day i will meet my own big crush Davido tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by freemi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
so u hate ur brothers
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by mozona(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
but wait ooh if na me be AJ shame for catch, i for no come nigeria
cos of the fight wey him loose
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Mateen1000: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
simonlee:
the prophecy coming to pass.... cuppy to Uriel and next will be Toke Makinwa!

grin grin

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by malachee: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
she go don wet under
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
man came back for the ladies..that's all
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ven97:
This post has really changed my life, it changed my way of thinking, even my dog that wanted to commit suicide read this post and didn't commit the suicide.
For that,
I support this post with 3 kolanuts and 2 crates of beer
I support u with 2 gallon of palm wine & one bush meat

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
GodSaklek:
Fear women, 98% of them are hoelosho, even if Joshua was awarded the must hugliest dumb human on earth,ladies will still rush him, will some will be praying for a drop of sperm inside them..
do you mean plus your mother and sisters too ?
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
And then Wat Female dog
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
ode,loose she goat
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by olawale1516(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
what of those born with diamonds spoon...
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by hokafor(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
That was why that Mexican bullyed you like a baby
Instead of you to concentrate on how to gain your stamina back, for the upcoming fight you are here meeting women that are crushing over you when you were a champion .
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
ode,loose she goat,mpama
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ven97:
This post has really changed my life, it changed my way of thinking, even my dog that wanted to commit suicide read this post and didn't commit the suicide.
For that,
I support this post with 3 kolanuts and 2 crates of beer

Why exactly would your dog want to commit suicide? Were there constant threats of starvation, cruelty, or Calabar harassments?.. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by eLcastro(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Make e no go train.....that fat Mexican go beat hell out of him again....be snapping picture
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by koolaid87: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:

Yes my sister

Cos that your profile pic says a lot about your history
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
ode,loose she goat,gold digger
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
ode,loose she goat,better go and marry
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by gladisa7: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
her to+0 don wet as she stand with him like that.
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Na her something go hear am
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Well, thank God she finally saw him in the flesh... Good thing it happened in public too... She for lie say them "make out". undecided
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by speedchariot(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Onyi22:

Hmmm.Which one were you born with? I guess Wooden spoon..It is not bad to be born with wooden spoon,but it will be bad to die with wooden spoon...love yourself
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
Blogfarms:
� you were obviously born with a small plastic party spoon... Eyaaaaah... Better goan work hard so you will meet Davido...or open your breasts at bbn... Odawyz... You might end up with no spoon
that one na wooden spoon dem born am with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.