Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song (35276 Views)

Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan / War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. / Military Take Over South East Beating The War Drum & War Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
Basher8583:

Northern are far united than any other tribe..and you know it which is why it scares you because your tribe is utterly confused and in disarray. Northerners don't need you and they have consistently proven it in the polls so why don't you let sleeping dogs lie. Northerners are more comfortable with their allegiance with the West so Fvck off
you shouldn't mind the mo.r.o.n, they know without support from sw, they can't get what they need. And sw allegiance with the rest of south is something that can never happen. One is greedy, the other is violent and also a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by johnmartus(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
They are trying to cause problem btw yoruba and hausa people No way. there is bad one among igbo and hausa people likewise yoruba people too.
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
selemempe:
aboki...go to islam for muslem section and stop pouring saliva on here...the yorubas have spoken that their daughter was killed by fulani and they will retaliate...if u are living in sw...nw is the time to run back to north....maka ndu gi
and if we don't retaliate, come and help us to retaliate nibgayen. Oloribu.
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by smileyoo: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
look at this one, these blood suckers 've arrived your door_step, yet you 're still playing tribal politics,with them.
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by selemempe: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
IntrovertedK:
and if we don't retaliate, come and help us to retaliate nibgayen. Oloribu.
u aboki may even be the 1st fulani the brave yorubas will kill for this murder...dey there
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by Basher8583: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
selemempe:
well nothing concern me...the west said that u guys killed their daughter and that they would retaliate...my own na to use beer dey watch this movie

United mgbo...u guys are killing and burying each other every friday...from zamfara to boronu to katsina cheesy

Igbos own is to wait wen u are done killing urselfs we will kill the remainder of u and go our way

Which afenifere? Is it the compromised faction that doesn't have a say in Yorubaland. They can't even influence the outcome of any election in Yorubaland.
And for the last time no one said they were Fulani. It's your lazy brain decieving you. The last bandits caught in that same ore were a mixture of Igbos and Edo so what the Fvck are you saying
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by mukthar2000(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Niger,can't we be specific niii and stop all this suspending talk niiii, here gunmen suspected to be Fulani, their gunmen suspected to be Fulani, pls let be specific to stop any thing that can cause any ethnicity clash, while FFK was waiting for his brother from Mali ,
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by jrusky(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
selemempe:
now we are learning that some posters her claiming yoruba are infact fulani killers

Didn't you know before There are lot of them on Nairaland pretending to be Yoruba but are fulani and Hausa.

Bro I knew this long ago.

1 Like

Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by osazsky(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Stop attributing a tribe and occupation to crime!

Did you interview the criminals?

Cos information's reaching my desk portrays Anambra spare-part dealers killed her.
see afonja fools,during gej any attack in Nigeria was boko haram,now u spend hows trying to defend an incompetent baboon,,I hate Nigerians cuz they are all hypocrites
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by telad(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ephramed:
please i saw this question somewhere an i cant figure it out

if "ALIVE" is written as "224184410" how can we write "DEAD"?

any idea please?

Multiply each alphabet's position by 2. A Position 1 * 2 = 2, L Position 12* 2 = 24,
I position 9 * 2 = 18, V position 22 * 2 = 44, and E position 5 * 2 = 10.

Therefore DEAD = 81028.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by Andhominem: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Cos information's reaching my desk portrays Anambra spare-part dealers killed her.

Fulanis have been notorious for committing this crime. Why cant they be suspected at this time
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by slowbreeze(f): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Na so!

Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by CapitoneMax(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
sexyking1:
After this, noise, they will go back home. Just go there now and shout herdsmen is coming! Herdsmen is coming! And see how some of them will jump fence...this reminds me of one of my mother's tale about the kite and the hen.
Hehehe
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by udoka2013: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:

olori buruku leleyi.
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by FacelessKing: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ephramed:

any idea please?

1 Like

Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by noble2faith(m): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Guy, shey o wa o.k sha? angry

Shey ife to ni si Buhari ni ko je ko mo inu ro?

These pple re killing us and u re here playing tribalism card!

Why kind of yoruba folks are on this forum? angry angry angry angry

Are you a muslim?
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by AreaFada2: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Those dreaming of being president will remain deaf & dumb now.

I guess sacrificing a few thousands of their people is not too much to reach Aso Rock. shocked shocked shocked

Only when they get played before they will start forming human rights and democracy activists. We have seen all before. Deja vu.
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by AreaFada2: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Those dreaming of being president will remain deaf & dumb now.

I guess sacrificing a few thousands of their people is not too much to reach Aso Rock. shocked shocked shocked

Only when they get played before they will start forming human rights and democracy activists. We have seen all before. Deja vu.

RIP.
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by rosebowl01(m): 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Enjoy your 3 seconds of fame and crawl back to your almajiri hole.
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by Staro: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nigeria is boiling
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by olumide54(m): 12:31am On Jul 14, 2019
Ephramed:

any idea please?

1 Like

Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by Amanew(m): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2019
sexyking1:

Truly your head is paining you! A prominent person in you society was killed in cold blood, you know the culprit but out of fear you want to point another tribe that only think about how to make money and better their life and not how to harvest heads or kill people. My dear just know that if your leader's daughter could be killed like chicken, how much more you dat doesnt have ordinary fence! Beware they are all over your town and you can't do anything about it.
Chukwu Nna gozie gi Ezigbo Nwa nne m

1 Like

Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by sharpchap: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2019
Ephramed:

any idea please?

DEAD= 81028

1 Like

Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2019
These people do not look Angry, They are probarbly There For free Funeral food and Drinks, Alot of Nigerians are Hungry.
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by usmanktg2(m): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2019
ijoba22:
Or -224184410

Explain pls
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
sexyking1:

Truly your head is paining you! A prominent person in you society was killed in cold blood, you know the culprit but out of fear you want to point another tribe that only think about how to make money and better their life and not how to harvest heads or kill people. My dear just know that if your leader's daughter could be killed like chicken, how much more you dat doesnt have ordinary fence! Beware they are all over your town and you can't do anything about it.

I don't mean to sound insensitive but who do you think killed the lady?
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by nicepoker101(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ephramed:

any idea please?
Write the digits in reverse.

1 Like

Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by DelphiOracle(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
AllenSpencer:

u funny.
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by DelphiOracle(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tallesty1:
It starts and ends there
after three weeks many people don forget the matter. Until another notable person die again.
Re: Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song by AllenSpencer: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
rosebowl01:

Enjoy your 3 seconds of fame and crawl back to your almajiri hole.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight / Militants : Don Wanney Of Omoku And His Group Lay Down Their Arms - Photos / How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.