Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows (2692 Views)

Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter / Akeredolu Condemns Murder Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter, Orders Investigation / Funke Olakunrin: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Afenifere Chairman Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by Limitednow: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Gani Adams, leader of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) has said Yoruba race will retaliate the dead of Funke Olakunrin, daughter of Reuben Fasoranti, leader of Afenifere, a pan-Yoruba socio-cultural group.

Mrs Olakunrin who died on Friday was reportedly killed by herdsmen in Ondo State. The state Police command in reaction said those who committed the crime were armed robbers.

Insecurity in the country, particularly the South-West region, predominantly occupied by the Yoruba tribe, has recently risen with herdsmen from the Fulani extraction fingered as arrowheads of the criminal activities.

Mr Adams is of the opinion that the crime was committed by herders and has said they Yoruba people is not bereft of ideas on how to end insecurity in the region.

He said the world should take note of what is happening and should not blame them when they retaliate, of which he vowed to.

“We only want the whole world to know what has been done and being done to our people. They should be aware of the actions that preceded our reaction when it eventually comes,” the OPC leader said in a statement signed by his media aide, Kehinde Aderemi.

“We are not bereft of ideas of how to stop this criminality on our land. It is just so that we should not be blamed when the reaction comes.

“We are like the proverbial goat that is being chased. When it gets to the wall, it will certainly react. We are at that stage now,” he added.

Meanwhile, President Muhammadu Buhari; former presidents, Olusegun Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan and other notable Nigerians has expressed sadness over the incident, praying God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/yoruba-will-retaliate-killing-of-afenifere-leaders-daughter-gani-adams-vows/

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by Jayslicky: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
All words and no action makes gani and his men cowards.

24 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by dapsyd1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/yoruba-will-retaliate-killing-of-afenifere-leaders-daughter-gani-adams-vows/

Enough is enough!
this is what we get by sleeping with devil.
I expect the likes of tinubu and other Yoruba leaders to rise to the occasion. Probably sending the likes of MC oluomo of Oshodi and his cohorts to defend Yoruba's

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by emaxjey(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
uhmmm.. God help us this country o.. make dem just sell this country and give everyone his or her share make everybody go where him like cry

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by slivertongue: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
ALL THE RANTING IS FOR MEDIA ATTENTION. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
Our colonial masters should please come back & settle this mess they've created. Tired of such nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by baliyubla: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
Baba don return from Mali to make mouth.

If you believe these people will bury the poor woman in a few weeks time, swear thunder, then quietly move on, let’s gather here. grin

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by donbachi(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
Since the nigerian civil war has nothing to write about it.me and my children will now have a story to tell our children,grandchildren and great-grandchildren..let me go and buy three 80leaves and 2dozens of pen...dis war no go dey easy.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by Bigflamie(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
You guys voted for the terrorists.

You still have four good years to gnash your teeth.
Yorubas are cowards.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by FarahAideed: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Yes they will retaliate against innocent Igbo traders as usual and leave their masters

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by jesse8048(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Story, because her papa na leader?
According to Ipob, they said Buhari will divide Nigeria. I'm beginning to believe them.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by oilPUSSY(f): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
Babangida 's quote comes to mind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by Earthquake2: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
By drinking rat poison?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by Tallesty1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Sure, by telling Igbos to leave Lagos.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by AllenSpencer: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Someone will end up in Kuje prison.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by DogmaNation: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Afonja,una nu see that snake wei we tell una about? Wei una keep as pet? Em don grow so bold,e don dey bit una n na only mouth una go just make grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by timecapsule: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
They say that's who ever wish to eat with devil will use long spoon. Yourba people said, OTIO! I'll use my bar hands.

You see your life.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by Zikora1000(f): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
The world already noticed. It's time for action

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by IfeMiLove: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
I hope he'll lead the war?

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by Limitednow: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
My friend stop bragging, those who killed the lady never made it public before striking, go and act and stop ranting like an empty vessel.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by mrvitalis(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
The day fulanis harm by family members they would know ignore man can do suicide bombing and im taking either the sultan or emair of kano with me

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by Amarabae(f): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
It's well
Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by Optional09: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
i have been telling Mr. Gani Adams that action is needed not talk talk

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by Racoon(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
"....Insecurity in the country, particularly the South-West region, predominantly occupied by the Yoruba tribe, has recently risen with herdsmen from the Fulani extraction fingered as arrowheads of the criminal activities..."
Humn!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by Racoon(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
"A Pan-Yoruba conference holds at the Premier Hotel Ibadan; calls for the restructuring of the Nigerian federation and the convocation of a Sovereign National Conference (SNC) to promote hue federalism.

It also affirms the right to self-determination, saying that people prefer to be ruled only by leaders of their choice, freely chosen in free and fair polls based on universal adult suffrage."

August 3 1998.
Until Yoruba leaders truly agreed that the current presidential system of govt being practiced is not and will never work the better will it be for a workable solution to our corperate existence with devolution of power to the regions

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by tartar9(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
mrvitalis:
The day fulanis harm by family members they would know ignore man can do suicide bombing and im taking either the sultan or emair of kano with me
Meanwhile,the fulani that harmed your family member is enjoying his life elsewhere and planning his next attack.
Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by mrvitalis(m): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
tartar9:

Meanwhile,the fulani that harmed your family member is enjoying his life elsewhere and planning his next attack.
Yea sure my action would stop future ones
Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Limitednow:

We are not bereft of ideas of how to stop this criminality on our land. It is just so that we should not be blamed when the reaction comes.

When we talk about these uncircumcised Fulani herdsmen now, Buhari go say they are not Nigerians, they are from Gaddafi undecided

He will not declare them terrorist now oooooooooo

But let it be harmless IPOB, him go turn to macho man and someone ask why Igbos hate him undecided

Talk is cheap!!! Which blame again is Gani talking about
Is it until another person dies in the hand of these barbarians

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows by Danwakae(m): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
dapsyd1:

Enough is enough!
this is what we get by sleeping with devil.
I expect the likes of tinubu and other Yoruba leaders to rise to the occasion. Probably sending the likes of MC oluomo of Oshodi and his cohorts to defend Yoruba's

I expect u to ask the Hausa's who fulani is, before u attack, or u may even ask your fellow brothers in Kwara state. Let them tell u what them and their for father suffered for daring fulanis...there is no tribe without bad people ....

Simple .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Child Bride Rescued , Assisted Back To School(photos) / Why President Buhari Shun Abba Kyari’s Burial, Ministers, APC Leaders / I'll Declare Biafra If Kanu Is Denied Fair Trial - Ohanaeze President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.