Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw@360/$ To Naija Account & Other Methods - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw@360/$ To Naija Account & Other Methods (866 Views)

How Can I Buy Crypto With My Dollar Naija Account... HELP / See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) / Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw@360/$ To Naija Account & Other Methods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw@360/$ To Naija Account & Other Methods by olayi1992: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Have u been looking for active ways to make money online? There are ways of getting money into your personal account number here in Nigeria without passing through a third party or any exchanger. So far, I have gotten numerous ways of making money, and after many searchings, I finally got a way to withdraw my money into my personal Nigerian accounts here in Nigeria without any stress.

Additionally, i will also reveal a place I have know online where you can get clients and earn money after doing your work without anyone taking commissions from u.

PS: I will only reveal this secret to serious people
Re: Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw@360/$ To Naija Account & Other Methods by olayi1992: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Now you can read about wat am saying.

I will tell you how you can withdraw PayPal money to Nigeria bank account
For some months now, have been thinking about ways to my withdraw my funds from PayPal without going through scammers operating like exchangers. They will identify themselves as legit and honest exchangers just to make you lost your reasonlable hard earned money (one of my dudes just got scammed of his upwork days ago).

And the legit ones will not offer you N360/$ (of course they want to make gains too). That is their own work. Personally, I have made use of some exchangers , and I have been careful not to fall for scammers.

So let’s cut it short, we are not here for exchangers and the scammers. We are here to talk about you, and how you can get your funds you hustled, which is your hard earned money without going through any third party to get it into your local bank account(s).

We are all aware that Nigerians cannot open and operate a PayPal account that sends and receive money due to restrictions placed on us. But there are several ways to go about it and create one like UAE, South African and other eligible countries.

So let’s get to the main deal.
How to create and withdraw PayPal fund into your Nigeria bank account at N360/$ without stress within a few minutes.
Contact me for your own
Whatsapp: https:///2347038482121
Re: Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw@360/$ To Naija Account & Other Methods by efjaydee(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2019
Can the PayPal account withdraw to any bank
Re: Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw@360/$ To Naija Account & Other Methods by olayi1992: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2019
Call in to know more about PayPal and other ways of making money online legitimately without looking over ur shoulder due to d fear of EFCC and other related body
Am going to help u out in creating the account.
Contact info
[[/b]b]Https///2347038482121

(1) (Reply)

Top 10: Best Places To Invest In Africa In 2020, According To RMB Study / 150,000 Return On Logistics / Equity Anchors Micro-credit Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.