Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,858 members, 7,820,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) (2212 Views)

How Can I Buy Crypto With My Dollar Naija Account... HELP / Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw@360/$ To Naija Account & Other Methods / Create Legit Paypal Account & Withdraw@360/$ To Naija Account & Other Methods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by WordpressPhysco: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
How to withdraw PayPal Funds to a Nigerian Bank Account is one of the hottest nightmares for digital marketers and online entrepreneurs, and I get it because I was there.

While a lot of Nigerians have resorted to buying PayPal account of various types, such as, USA PayPal account, Canada, UK, Germany, and etc., my advice is, keep everything legitimate so you can always prove account worthiness..

Here's an ultimate guide on how to withdraw and Send Money from PayPal to Nigeria Bank Account here is it below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxi_vkBRFOU

Let me know what you think...

Edit: I made the withdrawal yesterday - see date. It Landed in the Naija ACCOUNT.

Also: if you're having a hard time to withdraw funds sent from a loved one, freelancing or legit work then I can help you - only if you are having a hard time withdrawing it.

Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by MrDigitalVentur: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
We Are Here For All Your Digital Marketing Services

1 Like

Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by WordpressPhysco: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
MrDigitalVentur:
We Are Here For All Your Digital Marketing Services
angry
Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by WordpressPhysco: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Let's go.
Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by jom28gy(m): 12:45am On Jun 06, 2021
What is PayPal account, and how does it work

1 Like

Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by WordpressPhysco: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2021
jom28gy:
What is PayPal account, and how does it work

Check out the first video. Or see my profile
Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by WordpressPhysco: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Use this method for N450(/$
Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by crackclap: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2021
Thanks, following up.
Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by WordpressPhysco: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2021
crackclap:
Thanks, following up.
Thanks, and welcome.
Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by WordpressPhysco: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2021
See recent withdrawal - attached

Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by timifaithus(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
Africard?
Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by WordpressPhysco: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2021
timifaithus:
Africard?

Yes. That works as well. However, I mostly use 2 cards.

1 Like

Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by 404Dev: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2021
WordpressPhysco:

Yes. That works as well. However, I mostly use 2 cards.

Which cards?
Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by Zaynkad: 10:36am On Oct 16, 2021
WordpressPhysco:
How to withdraw PayPal Funds to a Nigerian Bank Account is one of the hottest nightmares for digital marketers and online entrepreneurs, and I get it because I was there.

While a lot of Nigerians have resorted to buying PayPal account of various types, such as, USA PayPal account, Canada, UK, Germany, and etc., my advice is, keep everything legitimate so you can always prove account worthiness..

Here's an ultimate guide on how to withdraw and Send Money from PayPal to Nigeria Bank Account here is it below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxi_vkBRFOU

Let me know what you think...
Please can I get your email sir

Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by WordpressPhysco: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2021
404Dev:

Which cards?

UBA Afri and First bank Gold card.
Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by WordpressPhysco: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
One of the difficulties people encounter is using the wrong info for their account opening.
Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by WordpressPhysco: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2021
404Dev:

Which cards?

Again. One of the ways to check is to first see itwill be linked.
Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by WordpressPhysco: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2021
See a new transaction yesterday.
Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by WordpressPhysco: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Some of us asked if virtual cards can be used.

Truth is, I'm not sure. But there's no wrong to try it out.
Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by WordpressPhysco: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Another thing. The UBA Afri card is free in case you're wondering.
Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by WordpressPhysco: 2:03am On Oct 24, 2021
Again, you don't need to have an account with UBA to get this.
Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by WordpressPhysco: 11:23am On Oct 24, 2021
Here is another K withdrew.

Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by WordpressPhysco: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
Any questions because I've been getting some DMs.
Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by jericco1(m): 4:01am On Nov 04, 2021
What PayPal account is that
Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by Sheisenough01: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
Which?

Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by WordpressPhysco: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2021
jericco1:
What PayPal account is that

Lesotho
Re: See How I Withdrew PayPal Money to Naija ACCOUNT Yesterday (Image) by Fredmatic(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
WordpressPhysco:

Lesotho

Do you change iip address each time you want to log in? And did u change some of personal details during your registration process?

What is the process of having the uba card or first card without opening account as you said ? Bcus I am surprised having the bank card which is not a virtual card

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Nigeria Reassures Participants Of Unfreezing Accounts – See Latest Statement / Verifying Skrill Account / Affordable Apartment @abraham Adesanya With 18months Payments Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.