Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Ghana Is The Only Place I Go And Have Genuine Peace — Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana Is The Only Place I Go And Have Genuine Peace — Burna Boy (1632 Views)

Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" / “ghana Is Better Than Nigeria” – Tacha Declares In New Video / Ghana Is The Only Place I Have Genuine Peace - burnaboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Is The Only Place I Go And Have Genuine Peace — Burna Boy by Ritzy10(f): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nigerian singer, Burna Boy, who was just adjudged Best International Act at the recently held 2019 BET Awards, says he finds ultimate peace of mind and relaxation whenever he visits Ghana.

The act is well-known for his night life in Accra, the capital town of Ghana, and in his latest interview monitored by Adomonline on Apple’s Beats 1 show, Burna Boy said the Ghana’s beaches give him godly peace.

“That’s the only place I have actual genuine peace. When you go to Labadi Beach and you look at the line that separates the sky from the water, I feel like that’s where God lives,” he said to presenter Julie Adenuga.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/burna-boy-ghana-is-the-only-place-i-go-and-have-peace-of-mind/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Ghana Is The Only Place I Go And Have Genuine Peace — Burna Boy by Ritzy10(f): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
shocked

Re: Ghana Is The Only Place I Go And Have Genuine Peace — Burna Boy by kissniyi(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
LMAO! "The line that separates the sky from the water". grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Is The Only Place I Go And Have Genuine Peace — Burna Boy by simonlee(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
this is a treasonable offense!

how can he say this on live camera?

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Is The Only Place I Go And Have Genuine Peace — Burna Boy by Carlyboi(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Burna way we Mumu!who cares bout your peace anyways!stefflon don Bose ogulu and your grand pops benson idonije and weed headed guns as for me I don’t give a flying or sitting Fvck!Not hating

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Is The Only Place I Go And Have Genuine Peace — Burna Boy by EbukaHades10(m): 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
True. Them Shima no dey stress boys

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Is The Only Place I Go And Have Genuine Peace — Burna Boy by Merimental(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
different strokes 4 different folks..som ppl actually com to naija to have a stress free good time
Re: Ghana Is The Only Place I Go And Have Genuine Peace — Burna Boy by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nonsense talk.
weed don block dis one head finish

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Is The Only Place I Go And Have Genuine Peace — Burna Boy by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
virgoquin:
Nonsense talk.

weed don block dis one head finish
How's it nonsense talk ?
Re: Ghana Is The Only Place I Go And Have Genuine Peace — Burna Boy by kokoA(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
The kind bakassi wey Ghana girls carry sha.. shocked Which normal man no go find peace there?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Is The Only Place I Go And Have Genuine Peace — Burna Boy by timibare(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
Naija police yaff cast ds country grin grin
Re: Ghana Is The Only Place I Go And Have Genuine Peace — Burna Boy by Ritzy10(f): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Ghana Is The Only Place I Go And Have Genuine Peace — Burna Boy by Hintona(f): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
that's what he thinks everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Re: Ghana Is The Only Place I Go And Have Genuine Peace — Burna Boy by Cutezt(m): 12:37am On Jul 14, 2019
Mtchewww

(1) (Reply)

"Insecure, Prick’' – Seyi Blasts Teddy-A Over Bambam / Check Out The Massive Butt On Jim Iyke's 'ex-girlfriend, Sandra Benede / I Left My Marriage To Save My Life -bimbo Akinsanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.