Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

"Insecure, Prick’' – Seyi Blasts Teddy-A Over Bambam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Insecure, Prick’' – Seyi Blasts Teddy-A Over Bambam (1629 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Insecure, Prick’' – Seyi Blasts Teddy-A Over Bambam by 0gaGist: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2019
Early this morning, BBNaija “Pepper Dem” housemate, Seyi was seen blasting ex-housemate Teddy A after his visit to the house.

Recall that Teddy A alongside Bambam and Rico Swavey and other ex-housemates visited the house on Monday night during their Independence Day celebration.

During the visit, Teddy A slightly slapped Seyi after he noticed him getting too close to his wife, BamBam, while trying to take a picture with her.
Seyi in response after the ex-housemates left the house described Teddy A as “so insecure and a prick”. He expressed anger over Teddy A’s reaction to him because of his closeness to Bambam.

Speaking to Frodd, Seyi said: “Teddy A is so insecure and a prick for hitting me because of his wife. “Which kain thing be that. I would tell him to his face e pain me .”

See more here; http://gistmore.com/insecure-prick-seyi-blasts-teddy-a-over-bambam

Re: "Insecure, Prick’' – Seyi Blasts Teddy-A Over Bambam by 0gaGist: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2019

Re: "Insecure, Prick’' – Seyi Blasts Teddy-A Over Bambam by Praizenewsgist(f): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Lol... This ppl eehn
Re: "Insecure, Prick’' – Seyi Blasts Teddy-A Over Bambam by Praizenewsgist(f): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Chaii
Re: "Insecure, Prick’' – Seyi Blasts Teddy-A Over Bambam by kokoA(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2019
Person wey spiritual konji don hold for about 90 days want make another man allow him wife near am.. grin My brother manage your konji, 60 million is not a small money.
Re: "Insecure, Prick’' – Seyi Blasts Teddy-A Over Bambam by DIKEnaWAR: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
This boy assume too much. Does he think Bam Bam would prefer him to a hunk like her husband, Teddy A?

Staying away from human contact, other than housemates has fried the brain of these boys. They will have to learn to live like humans when they leave biggie's house. Most of their convo na trash and borne out of ignorance.

By the way, Bam Bam is a dish. Has this intimidating and calm posterior I love in a woman.
Re: "Insecure, Prick’' – Seyi Blasts Teddy-A Over Bambam by TrendingGist: 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
sad

(1) (Reply)

Woman Takes Off Her Gown And Starts Twerking In The Supermarket (VIDEO) / I Love Yahoo Boys Because They Know How To Spend - Actress Efia Odo / "I Made It To The City Of Love" - Mercy Eke Shares Cute Photos, Video From Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.