Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng (19965 Views)

Nigeria Top Business Ideas For Housewives That Cost Less Than N100k To Start. / 12 Top Business Grant Opportunities For Small Businesses In 2018 In Nigeria / Top Business Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by CotenantNIG: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

No na, this guy is fond of typing nonsense lists and doing half-baked jobs. Go and check his threads, he can wake up tomorrow and say you can buy a house with 2 Million in Agege. It is what he has done before.

As I have hammered him heavily now, he would research very well before posting here next time. That makes him a better writer and a more conscientious blogger.

thanks for the advice

there's something called constructive criticism, which you can apply and I equally studied your page all I see is hardness on people ...

for the agege property I can share links for it
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Chimaokigwe: 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
CotenantNIG:

between him a PhD holder and I that said add yours

judge

You are more interested in picking fights, proving right and judging matters than improving your craft. I can bet you've never run a single profitable enterprise before.

If you are averse to feedback, you aren't ready to grow.
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by CotenantNIG: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

You are more interested in picking fights, proving right and judging matters than improving your craft. I can bet you've never run a single profitable enterprise before.

are you done
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Chimaokigwe: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
CotenantNIG:

thanks for the advice

there's something called constructive criticism, which you can apply and I equally studied your page all I see is hardness on people ...

for the agege property I can share links for it

You call this hardness? Lmaooooo
Guy, go to foreign forums and see what they do.

Even the Auto writers here on Nairaland started poorly but have grown exponentially in leaps and bounds. Today, they're masters of their game. If you don't want to grow, na you sabi.

Next time, you'll know you're writing for a global audience before writing. You're not like those illiterate bloggers carrying rumours, you represent a brand.

BTW, link for a house for 2M in Agege?
Paste the link here.
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Omihanifa: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
saraki2019:
Kano is the business hub of Nigeria, I don't know why people emphasize on lagos

Which yeye kano undecided you think say nah by producing Rambo and gongoni insecticides or low quality detergents soaps that makes a place a business hub cheesy

Economic activities that goes on in Lagos Island alone will beat the whole of Kano hands down

Kano people that even goes to Lagos to buy majority of their goods

1 Like

Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by donprinyo(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Lactation kwa! Local man is banbuzzled
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by saraki2019(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Omihanifa:

Which yeye kano undecided you think say nah by producing Rambo and gongoni insecticides or low quality detergents soaps that makes a place a business hub cheesy

Economic activities that goes on in Lagos Island alone will beat the whole of Kano hands down
My comment is not for kids
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by CotenantNIG: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Link for a house for 2M in Agege?

Paste the link here.

https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-sale/land/mixed-use-land/lagos/agege/abule-egba/232776-ifo-by-coker-road

We won't post false data everything is verified ...
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by CotenantNIG: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

You call this hardness? Lmaooooo
Guy, go to foreign forums and see what they do.

Even the Auto writers here on Nairaland started poorly but have grown exponentially in leaps and bounds. Today, they're masters of their game. If you don't want to grow, na you sabi.

Next time, you'll know you're writing for a global audience before writing. You're not like those illiterate bloggers carrying rumours, you represent a brand.

BTW, link for a house for 2M in Agege?
Paste the link here.

Have sent the link sir
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Shimran(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Op, what is loactaions?
That is proof of been human. He/she just exercise/performs/shows one of his/her properties, i.e imperfection in life
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Jokerman(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
saraki2019:

He just told you the truth... No be only Kano, na Kanu
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Chimaokigwe: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
CotenantNIG:

https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-sale/land/mixed-use-land/lagos/agege/abule-egba/232776-ifo-by-coker-road

We won't post false data everything is verified ...

Do you have an idea of where Ifo is?

Ifo is in Ogun state, Agege is in Lagos. After Agege, you have Ifako Ijaiye LG. Before leaving Lagos.

You see why you should verify before posting information?

Someone would type nonsense online and you make that the foundation of your article. When people now start attacking you, you'll be the one to bear the brunt instead of the person who wrote nonsense that you relied on.
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Omihanifa: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
saraki2019:

There's not difference between you and the OP. Both of you are ignorant
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by pat077: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
saraki2019:
have you ever been to Lagos
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by CotenantNIG: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Do you have an idea of where Ifo is?

Ifo is in Ogun state, Agege is in Lagos. After Agege, you have Ifako Ijaiye LG. Before leaving Lagos.

You see why you should verify before posting information?

Someone would type nonsense online and you make that the foundation of your article. When people now start attacking you, you'll be the one to bear the brunt instead of the person who wrote nonsense that you relied on.

well under NPC it's under agege
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by fyneboi79(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
You refused to mention Allen, Opebi, Adeniyi Jones, Oba Akran, Agidingbi. In fact, the entire Ikeja as the state capital.

Do you know that the revenue of Guinness Alone in Oba Akran is more than the IGR of like 3 or 4 states combined?

You failed to mention Apapa, whereas that location provides the highest revenue to the government outside oil?

You failed to mention Ilupeju, it appears you're ignorant of the economic activities in Ilupeju.

This is what happens when someone without a business tries to compile a list of businesses.

Go school, you no gree, you're here typing something that looks like the bride list of a cripple.
Appreciate his effort at least e no easy. Don't come here ranting like a demented beast...

1 Like

Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Chimaokigwe: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
saraki2019:

More trade takes place in Computer village than the entire Kano state.

Kano is referred to as the Center of Commerce, but that was in the era of the groundnut pyramids. Free oil money has ruined Kano.

1 Like

Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Chimaokigwe: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
CotenantNIG:

well under NPC it's under agege

Npc is domiciled in Rivers state.

If you keep relying on someone in Rivers to give you information about Lagos, that's your business.

It's either you choose to grow your brand or you provide excuses for non-performance.
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by justmi1: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
May I move a motion to say that this topic is needless and misleading...
Lagos is business and business is lagos, so except you are willing to mention all nooks and crannies of lagos then this topic would be inconclusive.
Everywhere in lagos is business, I mean where else do people generate cash flow by mere carrying humans across flooded roads.
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Chimaokigwe: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
fyneboi79:
Appreciate his effort at least e no easy. Don't come here ranting like a demented beast...

Your father killing rats and eating leaves in the village is an animal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by CotenantNIG: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Npc is domiciled in Rivers state.

If you keep relying on someone in Rivers to give you information about Lagos, that's your business.

It's either you choose to grow your brand or you provide excuses for non-performance.

Thanks for the advice,would look into it

i am grateful

1 Like

Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by saraki2019(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Omihanifa:

There's not difference between you and the OP. Both of you are ignorant

Sorry, you are right the topic.says businesses in Lagos, not entire south or whole of Nigeria. Stop believing the media, you need to come to north and see for yourself, most of you are brainwashed by the lies you read online.
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by saraki2019(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=Chimaokigwe post=80263312]

More trade takes place in Computer village than the entire Kano state.

Kano is referred to as the Center of Commerce, but that was in the era of the groundnut pyramids. Free oil money has ruined Kano. [/q
Stop believing the media, you need to come to north and see for yourself, most of you are brainwashed by the lies you read online.
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Chimaokigwe: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
saraki2019:

How much did Kano generate in the past year?

Let's start from there.
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by saraki2019(m): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

How much did Kano generate in the past year?

Let's start from there.

I won't give you any online data, just travel out, Stop believing the media, you need to come to north and see for yourself, most of you are brainwashed by the lies you read online.
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by ultron12345: 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
CotenantNIG:

Thanks for the advice,would look into it

AM grateful
It is I'm and not 'am'.
Haba

1 Like

Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by ikorodureporta: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
visijo:
Boundary market, ajegunle

D list isn't complete without boundary, aj

1 Like

Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by CotenantNIG: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

can i have your no pls
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by kernniejay(m): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Op did not mention the mighty APAPA where the foremost seaport is located, and LEKKI the home of entertainment with lot of cinema houses, clubs, recreation centres, beaches and commercial zones like shoprite, spa, grandsquare etc.
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by olawonder(m): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Op, what is loactaions?
Its defined as a process of drinking brukutu with origin, and then top it up with ‘pelebe’ and then try to write a word after grin
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
CotenantNIG:

Nice website, Op! Shun any criticism that lacks politeness, not worth your time @ all. It costs $0.00 to be a DECENT human being.
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
You refused to mention Allen, Opebi, Adeniyi Jones, Oba Akran, Agidingbi. In fact, the entire Ikeja as the state capital.

Do you know that the revenue of Guinness Alone in Oba Akran is more than the IGR of like 3 or 4 states combined?

You failed to mention Apapa, whereas that location provides the highest revenue to the government outside oil?

You failed to mention Ilupeju, it appears you're ignorant of the economic activities in Ilupeju.

This is what happens when someone without a business tries to compile a list of businesses.

Go school, you no gree, you're here typing something that looks like the bride list of a cripple.

I was also looking for Ilupeju on his list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fabrics, Fake Human Hair Top Nigeria’s N1.4trn Import From China / Black Rhino, Dangote Conclude Plans To Invest $10bn In Kano, South East IPP / Is There Any Need To Confirm Cash After ATM Dispensary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.