Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng (19959 Views)

Nigeria Top Business Ideas For Housewives That Cost Less Than N100k To Start. / 12 Top Business Grant Opportunities For Small Businesses In 2018 In Nigeria / Top Business Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Gerrard59(m): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
CotenantNIG:

Thanks for the advice,would look into it

i am grateful

Well, the other dude has been hard on you but he's right anyway. The vast majority of your articles are poorly researched, disjointed and have false figures thereby projecting false information. You need to improve on your research skills; if need be, go out physically to get proper information. I've done a similar job (research and writing) and I ensure my data is accurate and up-to-date because your audience will scrutinise whatever you post. After all, they are your market. Although, mine didn't involve physical presence to get facts but I took time to ensure everything is correct. That way, readers or critics will find it hard to fault your articles thereby making you an authority in your field.

Best wishes!

2 Likes

Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Folks have been hitting on OP grammar but my problem is the footnotes under Tin Can Island Port.

"Tin Can Island Port (TCIP) is located in The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Port Harcourt, Rivers"

cheesy grin
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Chimaokigwe: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ayoolajumoke:

I was also looking for Ilupeju on his list.

Babe, you look takeaway like today's bread.

Can I 'eat your work'? *winks*
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by fyneboi79(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Your father killing rats and eating leaves in the village is an animal.
Thank God he sees leaves and rat to eat at least I didn't use him for ritual like you used ur worthless father for a ritual that produced only #40naira....ekpenta latcha nne mulu gi otu!
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by fyneboi79(m): 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

see this old fool dey look for woman? Thunder kill you there..kitikpaa!
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by fyneboi79(m): 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

see this old fool dey look for woman? Thunder kill you there chima..kitikpaa!
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Chimaokigwe: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
fyneboi79:
see this old fool dey look for woman? Thunder kill you there chima..kitikpaa!

Calm down. No be you be this?
fyneboi79:
A clean hardly used mecury villager van is up for grabs!factory ac ,leather seats,super engine for travelling,clean body and good suspension for 500K only.Call today on 08025272535

stimbo:
A very spacious four bedroom flat at Balogun ikeja is up for letting for 1.5m.very suitable for office use.for more information call 08025272535

stimbo:
Hi ladies,how r u doing?I'm looking for my lady out here for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage.she has to be beautiful,God fearing,jovial,understanding,appreciates d arts and is adventurous between 24-28.Waiting..... cool
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by AmNuhRegular(m): 12:14am On Jul 15, 2019
Lol. Remains Top business Lactations
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Ekugbeh(m): 1:00am On Jul 15, 2019
Wholesalebeast:
Lagos is definitely the best business hub in africa!

You can buy authentic designer shoes from us at factory prices!! Yes you heard that right!! grin
Huge profits for you on just 3 pairs

Work smart,not hard wink
ur digits please
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by ZUBY77(m): 6:09am On Jul 15, 2019
Even with the help of Smart devices, you can't write Location?

2 Likes

Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by fyneboi79(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Calm down. No be you be this?

Thunder fire your fada there idiat! You are even a bigger fool than I tot
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Wholesalebeast: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ekugbeh:
ur digits please

Check profile for the thread
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Chimaokigwe: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
fyneboi79:
Thunder fire your fada there idiat! You are even a bigger fool than I tot

You're a brainless bastard born by a worthless monkey.

If you had an iota of sense and didn't inherit your maternal stupidity, you won't be making noise here.

Useless nonentity, as old as you are, look at how you're making a fool of yourself here. No wonder your life is stagnant. Dangote trailer would kill you, diotic bastard.

1 Like

Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by fyneboi79(m): 3:27am On Jul 16, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

You're a brainless bastard born by a worthless monkey.

If you had an iota of sense and didn't inherit your maternal stupidity, you won't be making noise here.

Useless nonentity, as old as you are, look at how you're making a fool of yourself here. No wonder your life is stagnant. Dangote trailer would kill you, diotic bastard.
you don trace number finish? Monkey bred by a goat. yes I'm as old as you will never be go up come down your faith has been sealed with those mocking words against advancing in age as I call on the forces of Hoolihi to take control unto karma. Aseal!! Aseal!!Aseal!!
Re: Top Business Loactaions In Lagos| Cotenant.com.ng by Alejobs: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Rhino, Dangote Conclude Plans To Invest $10bn In Kano, South East IPP / Is There Any Need To Confirm Cash After ATM Dispensary? / CBN Revise Guide To Bank Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.