Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

GLOBACOM RECEIVES BLOW FOR ADVERTISING EBONYI STATE WRONGLY TO NIGERIANS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GLOBACOM RECEIVES BLOW FOR ADVERTISING EBONYI STATE WRONGLY TO NIGERIANS. (365 Views)

Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) / CNN Adverts: FG Must Punish Dangote, Zenithbank, Globacom - Bode George / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GLOBACOM RECEIVES BLOW FOR ADVERTISING EBONYI STATE WRONGLY TO NIGERIANS. by Dunaetamacce(f): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
By Monica Ada Chidinma Eze.

After Glo advertised Ebonyi State as a dust Sahara city in their sim promotion few months on TV, they have received a sounding reply on misinforming the general public.

This artistic response makes it visibly clear that Ebonyi State is the new face of Nigeria rising to take over in every form of development you can ascribe to a developed State.

Click on the link below to view this powerful production....

A film production by RODSTICK...

Published and trending online...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehw0pGfOr6Y
Re: GLOBACOM RECEIVES BLOW FOR ADVERTISING EBONYI STATE WRONGLY TO NIGERIANS. by nototribalist: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
So you mean I should click and waste my data on a video?

1 Like

Re: GLOBACOM RECEIVES BLOW FOR ADVERTISING EBONYI STATE WRONGLY TO NIGERIANS. by Dunaetamacce(f): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
nototribalist:
So you mean I should click and waste my data on a video?

It's a video and you can only get the real picture when you view. If it's going to be a wastage of data to you then please don't bother to watch.

Thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

. / Tribunal Orders INEC Chair, Zamfara REC To Produce Documents Requested By Atiku / Osinbajo Meets Akarigbo, Awujale, Explains Fg’s Strategy To Lasting Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.