Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Please Where Can I Access 1.5m Loan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Where Can I Access 1.5m Loan (1295 Views)

Where Can I Get 1.5m Loan For My Startup / Pls How Can I Access NMFM Loan From CBN? / Dear IBTC Pension Managers, How Do I Access My Account? (2) (3) (4)

Please Where Can I Access 1.5m Loan by Daddyboy21: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hello house, am a serving corps member about passing out on the 25th of July (this month) I don't have that " Finish school, get a Job Mentality". Please where ( which financial institution) can I access a loan of #1,500,000 or #2,000,000 with minimal interest rate to go into Bus transport business. I have no collateral. Am in abuja and I understand that transportation business will be a bit nice here. Better still where can I get an 18 seater bus on hire purchase. Thanks
Re: Please Where Can I Access 1.5m Loan by Kenni700(m): 3:20am On Jul 14, 2019
@ Daddy Boy...

sorry to burst your hopes but no financial institution will give you a dime,not even 200k. You don't seem to understand Nigerian business terrain yet and your inexperience is a huge risk for investors.

No.1-Before you ask anyone for money or investments,you would have been doing that particular kind of business personally for @ least one year with successful track record. Then asking investors to come in will be phase 2.

No bank in Nigeria lends money to start ups. Your business must have shown a good statement of account for one year before anybody can give you a loan. Also,you cannot access bank loans without a collateral.

The truth is that you can't handle 1.5m/2m yet with the challenges that comes with it as well as its responsibilities and pressures. You will just grow old in few months.

We had 3 Sienna on the road from Lagos to Ph. No be my clear eye I take run sell all of them so I can live longer.

I like your mentality of not looking for a job after Nysc but my take is this;
Start something small in the tune of 300k,give it 6 months growth tenure and you will be glad you did.

I ve been operating a limited liability company since 2008 so my experience and advice can help you.

Transportation business is for those who have arrived or those who have some big financial leverage and other businesses.

You may want to look @ mini productions and repackaging.
Look away from transportation for now.Remove your eyes from 1.5m/2m.

I hope this post will not be as an insult to you but more of an advice.

Best regards.

Re: Please Where Can I Access 1.5m Loan by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
Get a job first! Save up money and pursue your dream. You fool!
Re: Please Where Can I Access 1.5m Loan by Acidosis(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kenni700:
@ Daddy Boy...

sorry to burst your hopes but no financial institution will give you a dime,not even 200k. You don't seem to understand Nigerian business terrain yet and your inexperience is a huge risk for investors.

No.1-Before you ask anyone for money or investments,you would have been doing that particular kind of business personally for @ least one year with successful track record. Then asking investors to come in will be phase 2.

No bank in Nigeria lends money to start ups. Your business must have shown a good statement of account for one year before anybody can give you a loan. Also,you cannot access bank loans without a collateral.

The truth is that you can't handle 1.5m/2m yet with the challenges that comes with it as well as its responsibilities and pressures. You will just grow old in few months.

We had 3 Sienna on the road from Lagos to Ph. No be my clear eye I take run sell all of them so I can live longer.

Start something small in the tune of 300k,give it 6 months growth tenure and you will be glad you did.

I ve been operating a limited liability company since 2008 so my experience and advice can help you.

Transportation business is for those who have arrived or those who have some big financial leverage and other businesses.

Best regards.

Well said

Re: Please Where Can I Access 1.5m Loan by Daddyboy21: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
Kenni700:
@ Daddy Boy...

Best regards.
Thanks boss, God bless u. I have learnt a lot from ur advice.
Re: Please Where Can I Access 1.5m Loan by Sicilyjoe: 4:31am On Aug 04, 2019
Kenni700:
@ Daddy Boy...

Best regards.

Why did u sell the cars, no returns or spoil ? But he is talking about town service in Abuja with the bus
Re: Please Where Can I Access 1.5m Loan by henrybirthright(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2019
I acknowledge the truths in your advice. But, transportation business is not only for those that have arrived as you pointed out. It depends on the capacity the intending transporter wants to operate.The OP even said he is willing to take on a hire purchase for a start...which further indicates he is willing to ride the vehicle himself. From empirical observations, transportation business is always a good business when managed by self.
Kenni700:
@ Daddy Boy...

Best regards.

Re: Please Where Can I Access 1.5m Loan by henrybirthright(m): 8:50am On Aug 04, 2019
If you can afford Keke, why not start with it? Start with what you have...where you are.
Daddyboy21:
Hello house, am a serving corps member about passing out on the 25th of July (this month) I don't have that " Finish school, get a Job Mentality". Please where ( which financial institution) can I access a loan of #1,500,000 or #2,000,000 with minimal interest rate to go into Bus transport business. I have no collateral. Am in abuja and I understand that transportation business will be a bit nice here. Better still where can I get an 18 seater bus on hire purchase. Thanks

Re: Please Where Can I Access 1.5m Loan by Daddyboy21: 12:00am On Aug 05, 2019
henrybirthright:
If you can afford Keke, why not start with it? Start with what you have...where you are.
I have only 150k with me now, home and abroad. I can't afford keke with that amount.

My Thoughts On Nigerian Power Situation / You Can Make #150,000 Naira In The Next 30 Days With This Affiliate Program / I Want To Diversify 40% Of My Investment In Agriculture To Real Estate