Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter (86397 Views)

Tribute Night For Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Afenifere Leader (Photos) / Akeredolu Condemns Murder Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter, Orders Investigation / Funke Olakunrin: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Afenifere Chairman Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by desiredhome: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2019
lekbel09:
Lol am not from the East , and I don't have any political affiliation, I hate all politicians with passion
The politicians will always be, hating them will only limit your happiness because they will always steal and destroy the country, until the people rise up against their excesses, unfortunately it is still the people that supports them
Don goan kee yasaf
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by Bellotelli: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2019
funmike83:
Hmm, do they know the atrocity done by these pple? If only they know, they wont be vouching for the heardsmen . There Muslim brothers and sis are not spared so i dont think its about religion pa say but ethnicity. Where are all these groups coming from sef. Shittes, muri, bokoharam,etc and they are all from north. Why na. Those people Re already behaving like cows cos they dont have a brain of their own. May God save us
Are you even educated? If yes, then reason before you type.
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by Olanipekun1: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2019
CXLVII:
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2019
Afamed:
Even when some fail to impregnate their wives, it's herdsmen responsible for it. Wailing hypocrites

Ode! Your own no pass impregnate wife.
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]
The fight have been on a long time ago with the Afonja-Alimi slave-feudal masters relationship with systematic subjugation of the political survival of the region.

Awolowo, Abiola have been victims & now Tinubu is also towing that unfortunate way to perdition.The restructuring Tinubu, Osinbajo strongly support have long been jettison because of political crumbs from same hausa-fulani.Continue!

Tinubu, another Afonja in the making.
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by Afamed: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2019
walexy100:

Ode! Your own no pass impregnate wife.
They have programmed you to believe midday news all through . So ain't surprised
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by somehow: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Iykopee:

Provide a prove that the attackers aren't herdsmen. The narrative of the Nigerian police is not admissible because they didn't witness the issue first hand.

The driver said they were masked men yet you are still asking questions.

How come only her was killed out of all the occupants? Think sir
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by sharpwriter(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
lekbel09:
Somehow and yyeske , whether or not Fulani herdsmen are responsible for the death of Mrs fasoranti , the fact remains that calculated steps should be taken by afenifere.

At least it is glaring to all and sundry that they kidnapped Olu falae this shows that nobody is untouchable.,and the fact remains that buhari ain't ready to do poo about it.

So if you like keep searching for video/audio evidences that's up to you.

I'll leave you with a popular Yoruba adage

Aje ke Lana ,omo ku Loni ta lo mo bo ya aje to ke lo po mo

Don't mind them... Those demons have shown times without number that they can do anything and go Scot free... I don't know how much evidence is needed before action is taken. These our yoruba elders and governors did a security summit few weeks ago, the outcome of their useless meeting, we never see.

Maybe it's when Ooni or Alaafin is killed that dey will get sense. And if anyone thinks it can't happen then such is a great fool.

For those still alive anywhere in the world, the wise know that the language of fools is to say something is impossible. Anything is possible under heaven.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by nnaemmy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Gandollaar:
So Gani Adams and odumakin and co are Igbos, you Yoruba mooslims are very special breed.
Special breeds indeed grin
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by funmike83(f): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bellotelli:

Are you even educated? If yes, then reason before you type.

You are a fool. Quote me at your own peril. I am entitle to my own opinion. Ode oshi
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by Josewonder(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
herdsmen should relax and forget ipob, Biafra pigs and ffk.all they know is Fulani herdsmen. foolish tribals goats
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by Unrated900(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Everything we Blamed it all on Fulani herdsmen why why why.....

Just as they blame yahoo boys for any rituals been performed by The politicians or the real original ritualis

This is pure assassination and not Fulani herdsmen or herds-woman.

I blame the jubril who can’t defend its people talkesss of a whole country.

#return the stolen mandate#
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by Omeleyi: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
Red Indians were the original owners of the land Before they were overran by white Europeans

[Qquote author=lekbel09 post=80241189]Bros whether or not they were the perpetrators the fact remains herdsmen are in our midst in the southwest and we all know it's very dangerous

A wise comment here said and I quote,

Red Indians were the majority in America as at one time but today it's filled with white Europeans .That one self is too far, In Ilorin Fulani are the minority tribe yet they control the kingship . [/quote]
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by mchc1001: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
You must be one of this terrorist, f*ck you
somehow:
What's my business with some online useless links when we know there weren't there nor have evidence? were they there? do they have pictures or videos of the perpetrators? how did they know who did it?

So because one useless media said police lied, I should believe them? let them provide evidence that proved that police lied and then I will take them serious.

The media (some sections) trying to tear this country apart and some of you are not putting your brains to work. I hope you have made enough money to move all your family from Nigeria or you have dual citizenship, because when the war starts, those you're blindly following all have monies to relocate, you'll be here with your relatives to drink your urine (which will taste like juice) and eat your faeces (which will taste like shawarma).

So continue beating the drum of hatred and fake news.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by delvzy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Let's get this straight Miyetti Allah or what do they call you.
Don't you have any mode of identification for your members nii
Don't think the south are dumb oo
Thread with caution oo and don't take our silence for stupidity
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by sharpwriter(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:
Pa Reuben Fasoranti was arrested and thrown into prison at Owo in 1984 by Muhammadu Buhari. He lost his first daughter while in prison, and Buhari permitted him only a few hours freedom at his residence to mourn his daughter. Fast forward 2019. Buhari in power and head of the murderous Miyetti Allah had given unspoken permission to this group to kill citizens of the nations that made up Nigeria. Again, Chief Fasoranti has paid another price of losing his third daughter to Buhari's killing machine, Miyetti Allah. What a sad irony. Only God knows what is going on in Pa Fasoranti' mind now.

If this is true, it's just another way of seeing the mysteries of life..... It has an explanation beyond human comprehension. Why does it seem they have destinies linked together. This looks like a deja vu to me. Losing daughters at different periods in which the nation's ruler is the same person albeit with 35 years difference in happenings of each event.
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by Mrpojj(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by Andhominem: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
julybaba:

Your statement lacks logic, just emotional rants.

Are you telling me Fulani herdsmen are not into crime

Aren't the people that kidnapped Falae not Fulani herdsmen
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by judeodion(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Boy, you're dull!
Watch the video of the Son of the diseased on live TV. He said the police in that area told him the killers are herdsmen. They're only denying because it affected a traditional ruler who's also a friend with politicians. Do you think if it were a random person, they'd have denied it? Be educated NOW!
Afamed:
Even when some fail to impregnate their wives, it's herdsmen responsible for it. Wailing hypocrites
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by Ravenna: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
chizzyreal:

Don't be shy to say you're scared of fight. You guys deserves each other.. Let Biafra secede and let Hausa/Fulani and yorubas live in peace and harmony. Amen

Signed. Biafrans
Is Evans a heardsman?
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by Ravenna: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
ezenwajosh:

So a Yoruba actually wrote these?
Chinekemeeee!

MODEL YORUBA
VERSION MUSLIM
Is Evans a herdsman?
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by Ravenna: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
SirLakes:
Until they kill una finish una go geh sense
You guys should stop licking those terrorists arses
Is Evans a herdsman? mofo.
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by Ravenna: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
lekbel09:
I can see you lack sense, so because miyetti Allah has already said it's not them and you just take them at their word, is that not stupid myopic vision . Do you expect them to say they were the ones that killed her
mofo, Is Evans a herdsman?
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by Ravenna: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Gandollaar:
So Gani Adams and odumakin and co are Igbos, you Yoruba mooslims are very special breed.
Is Evans a herdsman?
Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by SirLakes: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ravenna:

Is Evans a herdsman?
mofo.

Mumu, whos talking about Evans here

Guess it was him who kidnapped falaye n murdered rugipo lecturer dat year.

When it gets to your doorstep you'll have sense.

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter by Olanipekun1: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
Ravenna:

When he called me senseless and mumu, you no talk.
I call am mofo, you dey cry foul.
you dey use Panadol for another man's headache.

smh.
[/s]
trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office / The Good Side Of Buhari's Trousers No Media Will Show You (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.