Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

My friends are not allowed to call, visit my husband - Funke Akindele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My friends are not allowed to call, visit my husband - Funke Akindele (569 Views)

Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / "My Friends Are Not Allowed To Call My Husband" - Funke Akindele-Bello (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My friends are not allowed to call, visit my husband - Funke Akindele by 9jahotblog: 5:24am On Jul 14, 2019
My friends are not allowed to call, visit my husband - #FunkeAkindele.
�:TVC/YourView

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhFPPXuFil4

1 Share

Re: My friends are not allowed to call, visit my husband - Funke Akindele by pussyeater(m): 5:43am On Jul 14, 2019
Sense we' not kii you. You smart grin
Re: My friends are not allowed to call, visit my husband - Funke Akindele by Chubhie: 6:18am On Jul 14, 2019
That's against his freedom of association and movement. Where are the mens right movement led by ubunja?
Re: My friends are not allowed to call, visit my husband - Funke Akindele by 9jahotblog: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
pussyeater:
Sense we' not kii you. You smart grin
lol na wisdom be that.
Re: My friends are not allowed to call, visit my husband - Funke Akindele by Wealthierboy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hmmm. But you can go and see or visit your friends hobby abi?
Small sense lady
Re: My friends are not allowed to call, visit my husband - Funke Akindele by 9jahotblog: 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chubhie:
That's against his freedom of association and movement. Where are the mens right movement led by ubunja?
I hope there's men's right movements in Nigeria.
Re: My friends are not allowed to call, visit my husband - Funke Akindele by 9jahotblog: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
funke akindele only used this strategy to keep his family save from cheating.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: No 'village Juju' Can Take Me Out Of Big Brother Naija - Mercy / 9 Year-old Boyrescued After He Was Chained By His Stepmother And Father (watch V / Bbnaija: ‘the Day This Boy Go Fv€k Me Ehn’ – Mercy Cries Out [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.