Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

Bbnaija: ‘the Day This Boy Go Fv€k Me Ehn’ – Mercy Cries Out [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘the Day This Boy Go Fv€k Me Ehn’ – Mercy Cries Out [video] (579 Views)

Bbnaija Ka3na Begs Praise To Fv*k Her , Before It Happened(video) / #BBN: "The Day This Boy Will F**k Me Eh" - Mercy Said During Romance With Ike / I Want My Husband To F**k Me 30 Different Positions- Cardi B Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘the Day This Boy Go Fv€k Me Ehn’ – Mercy Cries Out [video] by Izombe: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
BBNaija ‘pepper dem’ couple, Ike and Mercy who have been thrilling viewers ever since their seemingly sweet relationship started have been spotted playing the “mummy and daddy” game and unexpectedly, things got a little bit out of hand.

The playful duo who are often seen around each other were playing a game and when they decided to get under the covers, Mercy got injured. Mercy who immediately cried out in pain could be heard saying
Full details and video on:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/08/08/bbnaija-the-day-this-boy-go-fvek-me-ehn-mercy-cries-out-as-she-reveals-her-fear-of-making-love-with-ike-video/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Moment Omashola Embarrassed Venita In Front Of Other Housemates (video) / "I Almost Cried, Am Not Good, I Just Dey" - Cindy Reacts To Possible Eviction / Harvard New Student Denied Entry Into The US Because Of Social Media Posts Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.