Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Bbnaija: Fans React As Dj Big N Sets Second Night Party On Fire (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Fans React As Dj Big N Sets Second Night Party On Fire (video) (948 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / Fan Super Excited As DJ Cuppy Video-called Him: Pictures & Video / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Fans React As Dj Big N Sets Second Night Party On Fire (video) by iamocheme: 5:32am On Jul 14, 2019
Mavin official Dj, DJ Big N was on the wheel of steel at yesterday’s BBNaija “Pepper Dem” second Saturday night party.

Fans of the show were praising the Dj on social media after he brought so much excitement and Joy to the party. Some of the fans asked Dj Xclusive who was present at the first party should go and learn some Dj’s skills from Big N as he was exceptional yesterday.

Mavin Boss and music producer, Don Jazzy took to his Twitter page to praise Dj Big N who happens to be the official Dj of his record for his performance at yesterday’s BBNaija night party.

Hw wrote:
I told y’all #DjBigN is the baddest Dj in the land. ���� #Bbnaija

Biggieeee take time ooooo. How dare you go to ads when my #DjBigN is killing shit? ��� lol #Bbnaija

Watch some video from the night party and read some reaction from BBNaija fans on Twitter below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-fans-react-as-dj-big-n-sets-second-night-party-on-fire-video/

Re: Bbnaija: Fans React As Dj Big N Sets Second Night Party On Fire (video) by uchaymart(m): 6:30am On Jul 14, 2019
When I saw it was DJ Big N, I said to myself tonight's party would light up.... Thank you DJ Big N
Re: Bbnaija: Fans React As Dj Big N Sets Second Night Party On Fire (video) by tsinzu: 6:52am On Jul 14, 2019
When you're big, you're big abeg
Re: Bbnaija: Fans React As Dj Big N Sets Second Night Party On Fire (video) by Onyi22(f): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2019
My favorite DJ
Re: Bbnaija: Fans React As Dj Big N Sets Second Night Party On Fire (video) by simonlee(m): 7:49am On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:
My favorite DJ
no lie...you just heard of him for the first time!

Re: Bbnaija: Fans React As Dj Big N Sets Second Night Party On Fire (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2019
Asin he sets the party on fire with petrol or what
I hope fire fighters were on ground to quickly quench it grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Fans React As Dj Big N Sets Second Night Party On Fire (video) by Onyi22(f): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2019
simonlee:

no lie...you just heard of him for the first time!
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Jackye Boyfriend Shows How He Spent N1.5m To Vote For Her / Bbnaija: Tacha's God Mother, Jaruma Empowers Esther With Half A Million / You Accused President Of Power Abuse But Handcuffed Women - Davido Slammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.