Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

You Accused President Of Power Abuse But Handcuffed Women - Davido Slammed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Accused President Of Power Abuse But Handcuffed Women - Davido Slammed (951 Views)

Seven Women Davido Have Dated And Slept With / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Accused President Of Power Abuse But Handcuffed Women - Davido Slammed by supremenews: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2019
You accused President of power abuse but handcuffed women, Buhari supporters slam Davido

Popular supporters of President Muhammadu Buhari on social media came hard on popular musician, David Adeleke aka Davido, for handcuffing and parading two women who had jokingly accused him of impregnating one of them.

Davido’s hype man, known as Special Spesh, had posted a video on Instagram showing the two women, Helen and Susan, handcuffedand sitting on a chair in a living room.

Spesh could be heard telling one of the ladies to lift up her head or get a slap in the face. Davido also shared the video, defending the action of his sidekick.

However, some of Buhari’s supporters on social media reminded Davido how he attacked the President during the Osun governorship election but was never touched.

They accused the musician of being a hypocrite and abuse of power.

Popular Buhari supporter, Kayode Ogundamisi, said on Twitter that Davido would have abused power if his uncle had emerged as the governor of Osun State

He tweeted, “Imagine Davido as first Cousin in Osun State with his uncle Isiaka Adeleke as Governor and Buhari is meant to be the tyrant o!” Another Buhari supporter, Jack Obinyan, said Davido should have left the women alone after they apologised for the prank.

He tweeted, “After the public apology, why will the girls be handcuffed and dehumanised in that manner? Davido is crap! Who arrested him for all the nonsense he said during the Osun elections? I dislike this guy now.” Ayo Oyalowo, popular Buharist, said it was laughable that Davido could call the President a tyrant and then act in such a manner.

Oyalowo tweeted, “How come a simple civil case turned into handcuffs, harassment and videoing them? If this one’s brother had become governor, I can’t imagine how he would treat anyone who as much as refused to ‘dobale’ for him… meanwhile these same folks defame PYO daily here. “This same Davido has been calling the President a tyrant ooo, imagine his brother was governor, just imagine it for a minute “They (the women) defamed him, true, but it is a civil case, not a criminal offence.

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/you-accused-president-of-power-abuse.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: You Accused President Of Power Abuse But Handcuffed Women - Davido Slammed by otipoju(m): 9:49am On Oct 30, 2019
If he thinks this episode is over, Davido must be really naive ,unless those girls or their family no get evil mind.

1 Like

Re: You Accused President Of Power Abuse But Handcuffed Women - Davido Slammed by Kingrexyl(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2019
Those girls deserves that plus flogging, dumb bitches!
Re: You Accused President Of Power Abuse But Handcuffed Women - Davido Slammed by eTECTIV: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2019
Dey shld jus shut d Bleep up... Do U all pretend to not know what such accusation could have done to his career and relationship?
Re: You Accused President Of Power Abuse But Handcuffed Women - Davido Slammed by Nicolex(f): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2019
Nigerians and ignorance na 5&6..in other foreign countries defamation is a very big deal that attracts big bills.davido was even lenient to drop charges and people are angry about handcuffs..if davido did'nt act,these girls would've continued with their dumb clout chase.it's a lesson to all.
Re: You Accused President Of Power Abuse But Handcuffed Women - Davido Slammed by greatbrian(m): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nicolex:
Nigerians and ignorance na 5&6..in other foreign countries defamation is a very big deal that attracts big bills.davido was even lenient to drop charges and people are angry about handcuffs..if davido did'nt act,these girls would've continued with their dumb clout chase.it's a lesson to all.

How good of you to write this.

Tomorrow when someone steps on your so called fundamental human right perhaps a police slaps you unjustly or vice versa I hope you won't come to rant. To even think your moniker Carry's a F.

And about clout chasing, davido is a celebrity and to be a celebrity comes with a price. Once again any one can be davido its just a stage name.
Re: You Accused President Of Power Abuse But Handcuffed Women - Davido Slammed by Nicolex(f): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2019
greatbrian:

How good of you to write this.

Tomorrow when someone steps on your so called fundamental human right perhaps a police slaps you unjustly or vice versa I hope you won't come to rant. To even think your moniker Carry's a F.

And about clout chasing, davido is a celebrity and to be a celebrity comes with a price. Once again any one can be davido its just a stage name.
wtf are you saying?,were they arrested unjustly?,pls let's call a spade ,a spade,they did something wrong,imagine a girl from no where starts claiming you got her pregnant,telling your family,friends,ur boss,everybody...if u have the means won't u act?...in other countries they will pay money,they've not seen in their lives.Now cos they were cuffed,it's oppression of their rights and power play,davido has rights too..with this humiliation they will know how he felt.
Re: You Accused President Of Power Abuse But Handcuffed Women - Davido Slammed by greatbrian(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2019
Nicolex:
wtf are you saying?,were they arrested unjustly?,pls let's call a spade ,a spade,they did something wrong,imagine a girl from no where starts claiming you got her pregnant,telling your family,friends,ur boss,everybody...if u have the means won't u act?...in other countries they will pay money,they've not seen in their lives.Now cos they were cuffed,it's oppression of their rights and power play,davido has rights too..with this humiliation they will know how he felt.

They were arrested unjustly. Infact its called kidnap.

No police officer was there just Davido goons arresting to girls and even threatening to slap them. Well I understand how you think and who you are, but if you've got any learned friends, ask them for the implication of what transpired and you will understand the gravity of what he did.

Cheers to your day.
Re: You Accused President Of Power Abuse But Handcuffed Women - Davido Slammed by Nicolex(f): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2019
greatbrian:

No police officer was there just Davido goons arresting to girls and even threatening to slap them. Well I understand how you think and who you are, but if you've got any learned friends, ask them for the implication of what transpired and you will understand the gravity of what he did.

Cheers to your day.
NOTED..In this case know the difference between unjustly and unlawful,O ye learned one and thank me later.Have a blissful day.
Re: You Accused President Of Power Abuse But Handcuffed Women - Davido Slammed by Nicolex(f): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2019
greatbrian:

Cheers to your day.
Re: You Accused President Of Power Abuse But Handcuffed Women - Davido Slammed by greatbrian(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2019
Nicolex:
NOTED..In this case know the difference between unjustly and unlawful,O ye learned one and thank me later.Have a blissful day.

Hey Miss charming, when I said "learned"I didn't have disrespecting you at the back of your mind. I don't know you neither do you know me. I meant lawyers (as they are fond of calling each other my LEARNED colleagues or so).

Perhaps a policeman or someone who knows and can interpret the law and what transpired. Seriously no disrespect of any kind. Have fun amigo
Re: You Accused President Of Power Abuse But Handcuffed Women - Davido Slammed by Nicolex(f): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
greatbrian:

Hey Miss charming, when I said "learned"I didn't have disrespecting you at the back of your mind. I don't know you neither do you know me. I meant lawyers (as they are fond of calling each other my LEARNED colleagues or so).

Perhaps a policeman or someone who knows and can interpret the law and what transpired. Seriously no disrespect of any kind. Have fun amigo
Lmao,To be honest,i thought you wanted to be disrespectful but we good,thanks for making it clear.
Re: You Accused President Of Power Abuse But Handcuffed Women - Davido Slammed by Nicolex(f): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
greatbrian:

(1) (Reply)

Guy Drop Out!! -Zlatan Ibile Tells Fan Who Begged Him For Money To Pay Schoolfee / Top Ten Nigerian Celebrities Who Poses Striking Resemblance With Their Kids. / Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of Former Reverend Sister Who Married Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.