Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,636 members, 7,823,789 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (55663 Views)

More Photos From Rita Dominic's Traditional Wedding / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by may320: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
akdjr:
Do u know that it is very possible that no one has ever ask for her hand in marriage? I very pretty lady who I see as above my level once told me this and I was shocked! She went on saying that all she get is men who just want to sleep with her.
You're right.
Some successful women do have such problem but people are quick to jump to conclusion that it's because they wasted their youth days, which is not so for some. Men just didn't ask for their hand in marriage.
Have someone so close to me with this issue too. Eventually, she was introduced to someone, she did everything within her ability to make things work but she later found out that he was a scammer. Just came to rub her off her money and that he was actually married.
She's single now and accepted her fate, that maybe she's not destined to marry. sad

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by Exempted: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
People are gradually getting Old

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo or Company for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to to chat me up on WhatsApp

Book cover also goes for 1k
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by tfash96(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
doggedfighter:

Why are you spewing trash here. You can go ahead and multiply. Is anyone stopping you? Let people be
Because u are experiencing sorrow in ur relationship to the extent that u have given up on guys doesn't mean what's right should be forgotten

So try and get a good life
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by Masama: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
Don jazzy see mature spinster wey dey available for you to marry nah
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by tfash96(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Angelfrost:

Sigh... Please, pay very close attention to my next few words, take them to heart and learn: Get back to school, face your studies, and seek counselling.

U wey never pass Jamb naa... Study hard n pass 1st b4 u fit get courage to advise
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by Masama: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
simonlee:
MILFs....MILFs everywhere!
Your head no correct grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
morikee:
Gathering of oloshos, next.

No more than your mom, aunties and sisters

1 Like

Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by Soul47(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
And someone said there was no love in NollyWood...
Mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Fresh babe
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by ugotex85: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Please what is MILF?
simonlee:
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by simonlee(m): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
ugotex85:
Please what is MILF?
google it
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by MissJoy29(f): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
My best actress...then, now & possibly tomorrow. I don't see anyone taking her place.

I just wish her joy will be full.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by PrinceKevin01: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
Exempted:

Book cover also goes for 1k
No please
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
emptor:
This life eh. So like play like play, Ini Edo is not married in life? How about giving birth to at least a child even if she's not married? That won't be bad for her.
how does both ACTIVITIES define her existence? undecided
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by pussyeater(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
omooba969:
Wetin uche jumbo dey cover for that 1st pic? grin
Camel Toe.
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by PhenomenalAustin: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
lonelydora:
Happy Birthday, Rita.

Nma nwanyi bu di ya! grin grin

Arụ adịro gị... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by Wettoid123: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:

So for ur mind now u don comment

Hahahahaha I didn't comment I respond!
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by LowerPriceData0(m): 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
simonlee:
Moro Islamic Liberation Front
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by Truthbites: 7:09am On Jul 15, 2019
tfash96:
so every man's lifestyle inside Bible is worthy to be emulated and u were saying "unlearned things forming wise" whereas u re stating ur nature...So I pray u end up like Paul then and your spirit will look back and be deceiving himself that he's fruitful while his body was still in the world.. Had it been there's chance u think Paul wouldn't have married and how many years did he spent in the land of living.. Even u can't use this to support ur slay mamas calling themselves actresses bkos they have so many men chasing them but turning them down but Paul was so occupied that pls don't lemme talk go and read more about Paul even Paul not having children wasn't God's plan.. So God would say he should be barren never but he decided on his own.. Y won't u want to have sex in ur life and children as long as u ain't an impotent.. U think Every character inside Bible worth imitating by 100% bkos Moses was so great u will end up like Moses in ur life.. I pity u

This ur reasoning na wa o.I will tell u only 2 Things

1. Children,marriage and husband only doesn't define success.

2. Its not compulsory for the whole world to give birth,if it was compulsory, God wouldn't allow children to die..maybe he would have pegged death age to 100..so that u don't die before 100 and compulsorily deliver ur children

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by tfash96(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2019
Truthbites:

This ur reasoning na wa o.I will tell u only 2 Things

1. Children,marriage and husband only doesn't define success.

2. Its not compulsory for the whole world to give birth,if it was compulsory, God wouldn't allow children to die..maybe he would have pegged death age to 100..so that u don't die before 100 and compulsorily deliver ur children
don't misunderstand me o. Not saying that if u don't give birth u won't make it in life o like having money and cars and so on but saying not fruitful in the area of reproductivity only..someone can be single and still be world's richest person... Yoruba people do say "ẹni ọmọ sin lo raye wa" not "ẹni ogbo fọlayẹ" if u are not a Yoruba guy u can quote me for translation
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by Graduateacher(f): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2019
tfash96:
[s]If you don't marry/give birth then you've failed as human being because that's 1 of ur assignment Here assigned by God which states "be fruitful"
Y on earth must u be encouraging barrenness as good thing in life.. You think those who don't have suitor/child(ren) don't cry behind their closed door no matter their riches.. If everybody's like u u think u will be in this world let alone on nairaland commenting

To you God that said "be fruitful and be multiplied" is stupid abi.. It's written Let there be no barren in the land even among your cattle [/s]
Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by TeeElesh: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2019
ugotex85:
Please what is MILF?
1. Mom I'd Like to Bleep, or Mature I'd Like to Bleep
A MILF is any woman with children who has men that want to have sexual intercourse with her. The term is also sometimes used to describe women above a certain aged (30 or 40+) who are not mothers themselves, but are deemed to be sexually attractive, and also have men that would like to partake in sexual intercourse with them.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party by ugotex85: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Thanks so much.

TeeElesh:

1. Mom I'd Like to Bleep, or Mature I'd Like to Bleep
A MILF is any woman with children who has men that want to have sexual intercourse with her. The term is also sometimes used to describe women above a certain aged (30 or 40+) who are not mothers themselves, but are deemed to be sexually attractive, and also have men that would like to partake in sexual intercourse with them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record / Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party / Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.