Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? (23409 Views)

Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Mabelenena(f): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2019
0temSapien:
Nothing can take anybody to hell because Hell doesn't exist. God Almighty, the Creator of Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda, Enlil, Olorun etc. did not make a place of fire for anyone after death. Places like hell were made by the minds of the first created beings like Jehovah, Allah, El etc in those days, but the light of God Almighty has quenched all such illusions. If you die, you go into other realms and continue the exploration of the universes.

Read the Book of Universal History for details.

You may also read this:

JEHOVAH WITNESS SPOTTED
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Geesaintagape: 10:05am On Jul 14, 2019
Its only in Africa especially Nigeria u see people using gun to pursue lizards n use sticks to chase lion

6 Likes

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by 0temSapien: 10:07am On Jul 14, 2019
Mabelenena:
JEHOVAH WITNESS SPOTTED
I am not a Jehovah Witness. How can you see me, Otem, as a Jehovah witness when actually I have come to the earth to declare the imprisonment of Jehovah himself? I am Otem, nothing more or less.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Osarenoma1993(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2019
if ü nor still wear all the aforementioned things, but ü still commit other sins ü go still go to hell. Bible says there is no measurement of sin, all sin na sin.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Adukpe19(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2019
[/s][s]
colestephan86:

T[s][/s]he question is , is there anything called hell or heaven.im[/s]agine a person w[s]ho lives in a place like Germa[/s]ny or one of thos[s]e nice cou[/s]ntries dies and goes t[s]o heaven and another who have lived a
[/left][/s]ll his life in penury and abj[s]ect poverty from Su[/s]dan or even Nigeria[s] dies an[/s]d go t[s]o [/s]hell.
[s]
So yo[/s]u tell [s]me that the all merciful G[s][/s]od as discribed by the Bi[left]
[s][/s]ble and some other religions will just pic[/s]k his crea[s]ture and throw him or her inside fire?
[/s]My [s]conclu[/s]sion is b[s]oth hell and hea[/s]ven are [left][/left][s]here on thi[s][/s]s earth.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2019
Bleaching and drawing of tattoo is the major ones.

When u will be reminded that you were created to be black
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by orisa37: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2019
Yes but inadvertently so.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by micflo28(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2019
African religion is furnished with some kind mumu myths. What has ear ring got to do with ones religious disposition. Op crawl out of your fantasy world and live to the fullest. You have alot to gain if you do
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:13am On Jul 14, 2019
NO!!! but only the hardship in Nigeria can!
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by femi4: 10:18am On Jul 14, 2019
Earrings(Gold) is not the problem but producing an Idol from it is the issue
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Codes151(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2019
They are sin!!!
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2019
PRESENTATION:
rubbing cream, using soap, using perfume can take you to hell. I tell you brethren desist from these evil things, the devil uses these things to draw Gods people to hell.
Hmmm so how do you bath, you go get body odor wey fit kill fish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Studyinchina200(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2019
The politicians that are robbing you off your country’s resources are yet to smell hell fire.

Na religion go kill you people.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Theyoungmatron: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2019
PRESENTATION:
rubbing cream, using soap, using perfume can take you to hell. I tell you brethren desist from these evil things, the devil uses these things to draw Gods people to hell.
Jesus must be in hell, after all Mary Magdalene rubbed his body with the most expensive perfume known to ancient man. Hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2019
Joyfulguy:

Source: https://www.talkingchristianityng.com/2019/07/13/ear-rings-wigs-and-eyelashes/

If all the above attachement can lead one to hell....why do we still go about with clothes.
Clothes also is attachments to the body.

1 Like

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by TissuePaper: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2019
Geesaintagape:
Its only in Africa especially Nigeria u see people using gun to pursue lizards n use sticks to chase lion
Deep wise words

1 Like

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Alzirida(f): 10:51am On Jul 14, 2019
Yes if u steal them.

Lol.
There's no such place called hell � fire
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Joystark(f): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2019
0temSapien:
Nothing can take anybody to hell because Hell doesn't exist. God Almighty, the Creator of Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda, Enlil, Olorun etc. did not make a place of fire for anyone after death. Places like hell were made by the minds of the first created beings like Jehovah, Allah, El etc in those days, but the light of God Almighty has quenched all such illusions. If you die, you go into other realms and continue the exploration of the universes.

Read the Book of Universal History for details.

You may also read this:

I have a cousin like you. Dude's so creepy. Gave me one book to read one time and I stayed up all night cos I was too afraid to sleep.

Be playing Enya and Yani up and down. Walk-in face down. Acting all weird and possessed... Reading strange books....

Pheeew!!!.

1 Like

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by seunmsg(m): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2019
Stop wasting your time over nothing. There is nothing like hell fire anywhere. Once you’re dead, that’s the end of your life.

1 Like

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Joystark(f): 10:58am On Jul 14, 2019
You ears, your earrings.
Your eyes, your lashes.
Your head/hair, your wigs.

Do whatever the heck makes you comfortable.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Mrjo(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Ear rings, Attachment , make up, trousers and the like do not take women to hell fire. Just like some ladies asked me if those things are the cause of their spirit husband, i tell them NO!

Before you loose things in the physical, it's already lost in the spiritual. The spiritual controls the physical. Whenever there's a loss in the physical, there's a corresponding attack in the spiritual realms.
Good Morning FAMily, Happy Sunday To You All! Read my signature
I think the purpose of the post should be intention of wearing those things
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Mrjo(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2019
Joystark:
You ears, your earrings.
Your eyes, your lashes.
Your head/hair, your wigs.

Do whatever the heck makes you comfortable.
given you Belle will makes me comfortable, shall we?
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Ear rings, Attachment , make up, trousers and the like do not take women to hell fire. Just like some ladies asked me if those things are the cause of their spirit husband, i tell them NO!

Before you loose things in the physical, it's already lost in the spiritual. The spiritual controls the physical. Whenever there's a loss in the physical, there's a corresponding attack in the spiritual realms.
Good Morning FAMily, Happy Sunday To You All! Read my signature
I totally agree with you
None of those things can take you to hell. It only has physical implications.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Joystark(f): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2019
Mrjo:
given you Belle will makes me comfortable, shall we?

Dede, ibu n'noo ezigbo anu mpama.
Jisike tu'ba nnegi ime.

Ozu nwuru awu di ka gi. wink
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Mrjo(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2019
Joystark:

Dede, ibu n'noo ezigbo anu mpama.
Jisike tu'ba nnegi ime.

Ozu nwuru awu di ka gi. wink
chai! Nkea afula gi ufu, ihe si onye n'onu ka eji ekpe ya ikpe. I can't insult you back cause we are not of the same type happy Sunday
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Angelfrost(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Is u mahd or pained? Take heart fam.

Don't be blinded by religion, bro

The fact that you believe in something, however trivial or minute equally makes you religious... Atheism is just another useless religion.

1 Like

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2019
Nigerians need jobs

1 Like

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2019
PRESENTATION:
Same as wearing clothes grin Afterall God only gave Adam and Eve animal skins to wear.
Our Pastors are very lazy. Spinning nonesense just to frighten members. In the 70's plaiting hair was a sin to some churches. Even watching TV. Now it is earing and make ups. Instead of preaching against systemic poverty and regeneration of souls, they are out to instill fears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Joystark(f): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2019
Mrjo:
chai! Nkea afula gi ufu, ihe si onye n'onu ka eji ekpe ya ikpe. I can't insult you back cause we are not of the same type happy Sunday

Clearly we ain't.

Else you wouldn't be talking about getting someone you've never met pregnant.

Happy Sunday too.
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Virginkpekus(f): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2019
Other countries are thinking of how to move themselves forward una dey argue about ear ring and necklace? Will this stop hunger in the land? 90% of nigerians are already in living in hell

1 Like

Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Masama: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Wow!!!!

Judgemental much?
Did you even read the post before rushing to comment? Clown!!
Re: Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Angelfrost:

The fact that you believe in something, however trivial or minute equally makes you religious... Atheism is just another useless religion.

If your own religion is called useless now, you will be binding and casting where as you are loaded with intolerance, insecurity and bigotry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal / Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife / The Kalām Cosmological Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.