Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (22099 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 10:25am On May 14, 2007
Creamish:

Some pixs look fake

Dear i can assure you that none is wink

but ive got ma vote cool kiss

My ears are wide open grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 10:29am On May 14, 2007
i think cheifoh is gonna win ooooo, cos he got it grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Creamish(f): 10:48am On May 14, 2007
Ferlie, Youngies ---they look fake to me

nwayz, my vote went for  lipsrsealed  cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 10:51am On May 14, 2007
creamish, abeg vote 4 chiefoh, d guy gimme some bribe, i no fit pay am back ooooo tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Creamish(f): 11:13am On May 14, 2007
bribe wey me no partake in abi? watz in it for me? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 11:54am On May 14, 2007
Cute-ass where you dey ohhhhhhhhh, have you forgotten your lovely friend moi  cry cry cry

miss u all the same kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 11:56am On May 14, 2007
Omo Eko:

Cute-ass where you dey ohhhhhhhhh, have you forgotten you lovely friend moi cry cry cry

miss u all the same kiss kiss

How dare I forget my darling? angry grin , but you know its not possible sha. And yea i miss you too kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

But i'll talk to you this evening, ok? wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 12:11pm On May 14, 2007
cute-ass:

How dare I forget my darling? angry grin , but you know its not possible sha. And yea i miss you too kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

But i'll talk to you this evening, ok? wink
yes i will be online cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by whitelexi(m): 5:22pm On May 14, 2007
Hehehe, from the result, there is obviously only one fine boy there cos it looks like a straight victory. . . almost 50% of the votes grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by BBoy3(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2007
whitelexi:

Hehehe, from the result, there is obviously only one fine boy there because it looks like a straight victory. . . almost 50% of the votes grin grin grin

Exactly i still maintain it's a popularity contest and not based on physical attributes  lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by chiegemba(f): 6:55pm On May 14, 2007
@cute-ass; hey cutie how u dey? not 2 many people r pleased with this votin stuffs though"na wetin u plan 2 do 4 him".
Exactly i still maintain it's a popularity contest and not based on physical attributes
             i think i needs not 2 b popularity contest? sad
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by BBoy3(m): 7:12pm On May 14, 2007
It already is grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 10:07pm On May 14, 2007
Na wa OOOOOO are people not voting oh what shocked shocked shocked shocked

And people plz vote by their appearances not by how much you know them abi na popularity I go say.

People think this competition isn’t fair cry cry cry cry and i don't know what to do oh
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Christino(m): 11:26pm On May 14, 2007
Like me

I just voted for d most popular name there before even getting to see that they had some exhibition down the page. Sowwwy o but i aint changing my vote even if i can! grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 12:05am On May 15, 2007
Well the truth of the whole thing is that its a competition and there's bound to be some contradictions of the aim

In situations like this:
Some will vote based on physical appearance, some will vote based on popularity and some will vote due to familiarity

Be it as it may seem, but that also the case in most competitions

I once watched a british singing comp. and though the other guy was a so so better singer, Robbie Wlliams won because he's british

And same goes for others like dancing and sometimes beauty pageants, even on tele believe me its not all the time that the prettiest carries the crown.

Who we vote for is our preference wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 4:04am On May 15, 2007
Creamish:

bribe wey me no partake in abi? watz in it for me? cheesy

creamish, u know nw, if i chop 4 my belle nah the same thing, nah ur belle e still go like that grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Creamish(f): 10:45am On May 15, 2007
acidrop:

creamish, u know nw, if i chop 4 my belle nah the same thing, nah your belle e still go like that grin

I resemble ur 3 yr old baby sister? tongue
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by dgb4(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2007
Omo eko and cute ass,
Why did you guys hate me this much ?
I am i not qualified for this polls?

embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by busygirl(f): 6:18pm On May 15, 2007
I just can't stop laughing cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Creamish(f): 6:51pm On May 15, 2007
dgb4--u sure ur d one there ? undecided
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by maree7(f): 11:04pm On May 15, 2007
lmao

Hi

cute-ass, Omo eko, acid, n creamish

how have u guyz been doin?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 2:20am On May 16, 2007
hw fynoooo maree7, hw is ur prettyself doing?

Creamish:

I resemble your 3 yr old baby sister? tongue

my 3 yrs old sister wont even fall for that, grin, lol the pikin go shout ehhh, newaiz i go give u half of the bribe
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by neelsel(f): 2:44am On May 16, 2007
@Cute-Ass and Omo Eko, please report to my office ASAP. This thread is losing its potency.

Also PLEASE add my Shining Bobo in this contest,

PS. Am offline, leave me a message,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 2:47am On May 16, 2007
who is your shining bobo
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 3:43am On May 16, 2007
dgb4:

Omo eko and cute ass,
Why did you guys hate me this much ?
I am i not qualified for this polls?

I don't hate you oh grin grin grin moreover i don't even know you at all wink
Oh sorry we can't add you to the poll but you can apply next year

BUT CAN YOU TAKE DOWN YOUR PIC. THANK YOU
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by acidrop(f): 3:50am On May 16, 2007
lol, are u serious, u wan tell me dat guy qualify shocked

errr, i wanna register star ad 9ja4eva 4 next years one in advance ooooooooo
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 6:09am On May 16, 2007
neelsel:

@Cute-Ass and Omo Eko, please report to my office ASAP. This thread is losing its potency.

Shining bobo can apply for next year competition but that doesn't mean his gonna be in out top 10 wink

You are not the only that noticed it oh that this thread is turning into something else angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 6:19am On May 16, 2007
Hi darling, how are you kiss kiss kiss I slept off yesternight, sorry sad But we'll talk this evening about a lot of things, amongst them "this competition" wink

neelsel:

I slept off on you too lol, didn't mean to cheesy kiss
We need a conference, this evening, ok?? I'll holla at both of you wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 6:25am On May 16, 2007
Hey sweetie kiss kiss kiss kiss what are you doing online so early or are you at work wink wink anyway sha am feel oh cheesy

iight cool i guess we all talk tonight online
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by rowlandwhy: 8:40am On May 16, 2007
Omo eko,
DGB4 is qualified pls add him
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by dgb4(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2007
Omo Eko:

BUT CAN YOU TAKE DOWN YOUR PIC. THANK YOU

Omo eko, What do you mean by this please explain

Creamish:

dgb4--u sure your d one there ? undecided

Do u know me before? or do u think am like that your ugly boyfriend?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by cuteass1(f): 9:58am On May 16, 2007
maree7:

Hi

cute-ass, Omo eko, acid, n creamish

how have u guys been doin?

I've been doing great, missing you sha cheesy kiss , where have you been at, darling??

rowlandwhy:

Omo eko,
DGB4 is qualified please add him

She said its too late to add new contestants, what part of the simple sentence did you not understand??

dgb4:

Omo eko, What do you mean by this please explain

What she means is that we don't want photos of non-contestants everywhere, it'll just make the thread crowded and not to mention untidy. Some of our viewers may also get confused in the process.

I'm sure you'd have been qualified if we saw your pic. earlier, but unfortunately we didn't sad. There's always a next time, in this case "a next year" and you'll be our nominee no.1 if you're still interested. But for this time, you're just a minute or two too late sad
Some of our contestants are doing "shakara" lol, if we saw you on time, we would have replaced them with you tongue

But hey even in beauty peagents we end up saying couldn't this country or that do better, well they could but those were the ones among millions that were seen. This is the case here too, and we apologise to all others that may find it unfair, we started a thread earlier, we had to pull it down Cos of some unproffessional decisions and we put up a new one (this one), now we'll be damned to start all over again. It'll actually now be more of a child's play, so like strugglers, we just have to make the best of what we have . .

So keep it rolling peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32)

2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.