Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Have 104 Cows, President Buhari Should Create RUGA For Me - Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have 104 Cows, President Buhari Should Create RUGA For Me - Dino Melaye (627 Views)

Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt / They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 104 Cows, President Buhari Should Create RUGA For Me - Dino Melaye by Ify05: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye, the lawmaker representing Kogi west senatorial district, has said he is now a member of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria and deserves a share of the RUGA settlement.

The senator said during the funeral service of his mother in Aiyetoro-Gbedde, Ijumu local government area of Kogi state, he received 104 cows from sympathisers and this has made him qualified to join Miyetti Allah.

“My sincere appreciation goes to the good people of this country, including the chief of army staff, and several others that have identified with me and my family. During this period, I have received 104 cows and I can say I’m now a member of Miyetti Allah, and will thereby ask President Buhari to make available to me a Ruga cattle settlement” he said.

The lawmaker later announced the donation of N5 million to the church where the service held in addition to another N1 million donation by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) leadership.

Dignitaries at the event were Bukola Saraki, former senate president; Ike Ekeremadu, former deputy senate president; Dimeji Bankole, ex-speaker of the house of representatives and Felicia Etteh, also a former speaker of the house of reps.

lalasticlala mynd44

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/104-cows-president-buhari-create-ruga-dino-melaye/

Re: I Have 104 Cows, President Buhari Should Create RUGA For Me - Dino Melaye by erifeoluwasimi(f): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2019
Savage. Make I go buy two cows so I can join the group .lol

2 Likes

Re: I Have 104 Cows, President Buhari Should Create RUGA For Me - Dino Melaye by Zikora1000(f): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2019
grin em, we got six cows from my grand mother's burial and two are pregnant. I want Ruga too and in kaduna state behind govt house. My cows should be given preferential treatment coz they are special

2 Likes

Re: I Have 104 Cows, President Buhari Should Create RUGA For Me - Dino Melaye by thesicilian: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2019
This guy Dino Melaye knows how to look for trouble sha.

3 Likes

Re: I Have 104 Cows, President Buhari Should Create RUGA For Me - Dino Melaye by Beremx(f): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2019
Lol.

But seriously, apart from his jokes on RUGA, what does he intend to do with 104cows? shocked
Re: I Have 104 Cows, President Buhari Should Create RUGA For Me - Dino Melaye by MikeBetty(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2019
This Is Finishing To Ruga Seekers. I Want To See Dino Holding Stick And Gworo.
Re: I Have 104 Cows, President Buhari Should Create RUGA For Me - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 14, 2019
We just buy 2 goats so Buhari should give me Ruga settlement behind presidential Villa or In front of national assembly Abuja.
Re: I Have 104 Cows, President Buhari Should Create RUGA For Me - Dino Melaye by MikeBetty(m): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2019
Beremx:
Lol.

But seriously, apart from his jokes on RUGA, what does he intend to do with 104cows? shocked
He Will Ruga It.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Chairman Is In Panic – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm (photos) / Deal Signed; China To Start Manufacturing Transformers In Kogi State / International Community Turns Their Back On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.