Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Any Single Good Lookin Young Man In Da House (lol) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Single Good Lookin Young Man In Da House (lol) (2158 Views)

Lookin For A Suger Mummy Who Wud Take Care Of Me / Any Lady In Delta State In Da House? / All The Ladies In Da House-call Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Single Good Lookin Young Man In Da House (lol) by afro: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2007
hi,i just came across ur post.i'm in my late 20's average height,single,goodlooking andsearching.i'm a qualified medical doctor and have lived most of my life in lagos.i hope to hear from you.pls call or text 08080349338
Re: Any Single Good Lookin Young Man In Da House (lol) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2007
Na wao,even pictures , Kai, y dont this lady in question post her pict grin grin grin grin grin grin so that all will get to see, chikena. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Dutsche.
Re: Any Single Good Lookin Young Man In Da House (lol) by zwar: 2:35am On May 11, 2015
heyma:

if na you.won't you take off.

Wow you have plenty of time to waste trying to list ZWAR..
I am happy, that i have inspired you to do so...Loolz... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ignorance is bliss....
Re: Any Single Good Lookin Young Man In Da House (lol) by zwar: 2:36am On May 11, 2015
heyma:
Ja, studiere hier. BIn neidig auf dich; Würde zwar auch im September fliegen
#

Wow you have plenty of time to waste trying to list ZWAR..
I am happy, that i have inspired you to do so...Loolz... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ignorance is bliss....[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Any Single Good Lookin Young Man In Da House (lol) by darling4u1: 5:55pm On May 11, 2015
call me if ur interested. 07052374222. Darlington
Re: Any Single Good Lookin Young Man In Da House (lol) by saheed2532(m): 8:17pm On May 11, 2015
STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR SHAPE: DO SOMETHING. It is an established fact that, more than one- third of African women and a quarter of African men are estimated to be overweight, and predicted that it will rise to 41 percent and 30 percent respectively in by 2016. Fortunately, great advancement in research in modern medicine has made it possible for us to have T5 FatBurner slimming pill. In fact, Sir Stephen Bloom, an expert on diabetes and obesity at Imperial College London, predicted that weight-loss drugs would also become increasingly accepted. “We’ve been telling people for almost 100 years to eat less and do more exercise yet we have continued to get fatter,” he said. “This is lowering people’s life expectancy because it increases the risk of cancer, heart disease, stroke and many other diseases” However, with T5 FatBurner slimming pill, we no longer have to be overweight forever. That stubborn belly fat cannot stay the power of our capsule. Join today, the increasing number of people who have used and can testify to the efficacy of our wonderful product - T5 Fat Burner slimmingpill. Click here to place order for one today and make payment when you received the product... www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Any Single Good Lookin Young Man In Da House (lol) by bvegas2020: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Working Class Lady Seek Igbo Man Strictly For Marriage / Ishilove And Egusisoup / Need A Married Man As Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.