Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples (7054 Views)

Tecno Camon 12 (N47,500) Vs Infinix S4 (N45,800) Speed Test Comparison(photos) / Nokia 4.2 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by MissTechy(f): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
naturalwaves:

Why didn't you specify that one cost less than 50k while the other one cost more than 50k? You mean to say you got the 2 variants of the phone and used them simultaneously for 1 week?
As a tech reviewer, you should know that the phone does not offer good value at such price of 47k+ for the specs it is offering for the lower version yet you rhetorically asked if it is the best phone at that price level. If it is not sponsored, I wonder what it is then. Probably you need to change the caption and make your viewers know you are merely doing a review of the phone. Asking the former question sounds like nothing else apart from marketing.

Having said that, from a spec point of view, it does not offer enough value for money particularly with the crappy 3000Mah battery.

lol

2 Likes

Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by MissTechy(f): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
ddjay:

40k/50k for that spec is not a good buy, redmi 7 or redmi play are better options

I never said it was, I wrote Best N47,000 device ?

1 Like

Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by naturalwaves: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by eki2000(m): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
MissTechy:

I never said it was, I wrote Best N47,000 device ?
pls did you do any editing to the picture?
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by MissTechy(f): 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
eki2000:
pls did you do any editing to the picture?

No, i didnt
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by eezor: 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
naturalwaves:

For your budget, you can do a Redmi note 7 with 4 gig Ram and a 128gig storage plus a 48 mega pixels, snapdragon 660 chip, Corning gorilla. Glas 5 and a a 4000mah battery.
I use the Redmi note 7 pro and it seems a bit above your budget. Samsung A50 is not bad as well.
OK the redmi note 7 pro bros, I want it. Can it go for 90-95k? How about the hybrid sim thing. I want my two sims to be working simultaneously not switching it. I don't really know more about thus hybrid sim stuff. Thanks for your response
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by naturalwaves: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
eezor:

OK the redmi note 7 pro bros, I want it. Can it go for 90-95k? How about the hybrid sim thing. I want my two sims to be working simultaneously not switching it. I don't really know more about thus hybrid sim stuff. Thanks for your response
Yeah sure. I got mine for about 94k or thereabout plus an extra 1.5k for delivery because the seller brought it to me in Lekki. You can use your 2 Sims with the phone at the same time but I think if you want to use an SD card, you will have to use 1 sim but I learnt there is an extender that allows you to use 2 Sims and an SD card. The good thing is that the storage is 128gig and you may not even require an SD card.
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by Mckandre(m): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
MissTechy:

Sure. I checked out the price on Jumia and it's pretty decent. Will get my hands on one soon.
A2 is an old device while A3 is almost around the corner,dont tell me u will use because of one pson nd buy that phone Save up with the money nd get the A3 when it goes on sale. Many poeple i mean alot of folks re furiously waiting for it.
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by ddjay: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
bravesoul247:
Left for me. The phone doesn't worth that price it should be in the range of 30 to 35k
Exacly my point
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by eezor: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
naturalwaves:

Yeah sure. I got mine for about 94k or thereabout plus an extra 1.5k for delivery because the seller brought it to me in Lekki. You can use your 2 Sims with the phone at the same time but I think if you want to use an SD card, you will have to use 1 sim but I learnt there is an extender that allows you to use 2 Sims and an SD card. The good thing is that the storage is 128gig and you may not even require an SD card.
Thanks bros. What is your experience on picture quality. Does it really worth the 48mp?
Also on jumia and konga, am not seeing the note 7 pro. All I see us the 4gb ram/128 GB ROM. Hope it's the same thing. Seeing redmi note 7 FHD
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Apination:
Just bought a Nokia 2.2 and can tell you that my 3k mah battery lasts longer than most 4k mah chinko garbage undecided
hi could u pls review briefly ur Nokia2.2? How much? Online/offline? And general reviews. I'm thinking of maybe getting it or one itelp33 plus like dat(cos of ba3) Thanks
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by naturalwaves: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
eezor:

Thanks bros. What is your experience on picture quality. Does it really worth the 48mp?
Also on jumia and konga, am not seeing the note 7 pro. All I see us the 4gb ram/128 GB ROM. Hope it's the same thing. Seeing redmi note 7 FHD
The note 7 pro is not available on those platforms. You have to buy from independent sellers who have imported the phone. There are several ones on Nairaland. Talking about the camera, the camera is not the best in its class but excellent enough to do a good shot. People have asked me severally about shots when they saw some pictures and they all asked.... What phone was used in taking them. If the pics weren't good, they would not have asked. The cam is not the best ever but way way above average and good enough to do an excellent job.
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
@MissTechy. From ur knowledge of phones, what nice phone can I get with 27-30k. I'm only interested in a good ba3 and other basics. Thanks
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by Chuksteric(m): 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
ddjay:

Exacly my point
you finally agreed with a Tecno marketer grin grin
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by bravesoul247(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Telvin7:
marketer how far
I de my fellow marketer. E don tey way I see you for this market o, how market na?
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by vivalavida(m): 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Apination:
Just bought a Nokia 2.2 and can tell you that my 3k mah battery lasts longer than most 4k mah chinko garbage undecided

Exactly. I have used this same Nokia 4.2 for about a month and yes the battery lasts me almost a whole day. I am a pretty heavy user of phone. So I don't know where she got that 5 hours from
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by eezor: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
naturalwaves:

The note 7 pro is not available on those platforms. You have to buy from independent sellers who have imported the phone. There are several ones on Nairaland. Talking about the camera, the camera is not the best in its class but excellent enough to do a good shot. People have asked me severally about shots when they saw some pictures and they all asked.... What phone was used in taking them. If the pics weren't good, they would not have asked. The cam is not the best ever but way way above average and good enough to do an excellent job.

OK thanks

1 Like

Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by ddjay: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chuksteric:
you finally agreed with a Tecno marketer grin grin
Out of point
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8kWX2NqDlc
Happy Sunday to you. Keep enjoying Sunday
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by Ay04z(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
MissTechy:
So, I have been using the Nokia 4.2 as my secondary device and here are my thoughts on Nokia's N40,000+ device. For that price you get:

**5.71-inch HD Screen (295 ppi)
** Android Pie OS (Android One)
**Octa-core 2.0GHz Cortex-A53
Qualcomm Snapdragon 439
**2GB/3GB RAM
**13MP + 2MP back camera
**8MP front camera dis bae
**16GB / 32GB ROM
**4G LTE
**3,000mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery

As expected the Nokia 4.2 comes with a lot of shortcomings, one of which includes the fact that you get a MicroUSB port which means longer charge time, about 3hrs of charge time plus other shortcomings I have mentioned in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoeWL6GyrVQ&feature=youtu.be

So, would you be willing to spend N40,000 on this, or would you rather get an Infinix or a Tecno device that is within the same price range?

Meanwhile, I am here to answer any question you might have about this device.

cc @lalasticlala
diz babe sabi phone sha
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by Apination(m): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Vizzy4u:
hi could u pls review briefly ur Nokia2.2? How much? Online/offline? And general reviews. I'm thinking of maybe getting it or one itelp33 plus like dat(cos of ba3) Thanks
I bought mine for 30k from a Nokia sales rep cos I couldn't find it on jumia, 2gb ram, 16gb rom. Face unlock feature, great battery optimization, no lagging. You can check it up on YouTube. It's worth the money

1 Like

Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by naturalwaves: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Apination:

I bought mine for 30k from a Nokia sales rep cos I couldn't find it on jumia, 2gb ram, 16gb rom. Face unlock feature, great battery optimization, no lagging. You can check it up on YouTube. It's worth the money
Any 16 gig phone is not worth buying in 2019. Under a year, you would be needing another phone due to filled up space. Some apps only stay on phone's memory and will refuse to go into SD storage. Better to look for something else with at least 32 gig/64 gig storage.
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by Telvin7(m): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
bravesoul247:
I de my fellow marketer. E don tey way I see you for this market o, how market na?
market dey fine ooo ...
One customer say he wan buy bulk of tecno phantom 9 ...shebi u get am
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by Apination(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
naturalwaves:

Any 16 gig phone is not worth buying in 2019. Under a year, you would be needing another phone due to filled up space. Some apps only stay on phone's memory and will refuse to go into SD storage. Better to look for something else with at least 32 gig/64 gig storage.
Sharrap! Na u want use the phone for me, don't impose your wants on others and term it a need. Apart from system apps, which apps can one not install in SD card?
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by naturalwaves: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Apination:

Sharrap! Na u want use the phone for me, don't impose your wants on others and term it a need. Apart from system apps, which apps can one not install in SD card?
It is just an advice idiota!
Does whatsap load on SD card? Foooooool
Is whatsapp a system app?
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by Apination(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
naturalwaves:

It is just an advice idiota!
Does whatsap load on SD card? Foooooool
Animal! Who asked for your advice? undecided
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by naturalwaves: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
Apination:

Animal! Who asked for your advice? undecided
This is a forum. Check the dictionary meaning of a forum. Illiterate! If you cannot be civil, stay in your forest. Is whatsapp a system app?
Keep on basking in ignorance.
Moreover the advice was not for you. It is for the intending new buyer. Carry your Mediatek pangolo away.
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by Apination(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
naturalwaves:

This is a forum. Check the dictionary meaning of a forum. Illiterate! If you cannot be civil, stay in your forest. Is whatsapp a system app?
Keep on basking in ignorance.
Moreover the advice was not for you. It is for the intending new buyer. Carry your Mediatek pangolo away.
Moronn! Mind your fucking business.
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by brandon180(m): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Apination:

How about d camera??
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by naturalwaves: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Apination:

Moronn! Mind your fucking business.
Faceless fora give lowlifes opportunities to talk to those whom they cannot even stand close to in real life. It is not your fault anyway.
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by Apination(m): 11:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
naturalwaves:

Faceless fora give lowlifes opportunities to talk to those whom they cannot even stand close to in real life. It is not your fault anyway.
Are you God? Foolish imbecilee, talking like an idiot undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celtel Slashes Tariffs: Now The Cheapest! / And Here Is How To Get 1.5gb For 500 On Your Airtel Sim! / Step By Step On Installation Of MTN Mast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.