Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples (7039 Views)

Tecno Camon 12 (N47,500) Vs Infinix S4 (N45,800) Speed Test Comparison(photos) / Nokia 4.2 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by naturalwaves: 12:07am On Jul 15, 2019
Apination:

Are you God? Foolish imbecilee, talking like an idiot undecided
The only imbecilic creature on this thread is you. You're so impervious to facts and corrections. Is whatsap a system app? grin grin grin
Is 16 gig a decent storage? Part of the phone apps might have even taken about 3 gig and the person would be left with about 13. 2 heavy games alone will take up about 5 gig plus videos and pictures. Is it too bad to advice a customer to buy a phone with a higher storage space? I brought valid arguments while the best thing you have done is to hurl insults? You must have had a calamitous upbringing. Must everyone use your Mediatek pangolo with a below par 3000mah battery?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by Chuksteric(m): 1:06am On Jul 15, 2019
KngGezy:
I would have loved to have a feel of the nokia UI.
Infact on opening this thread. I had the mind that maybe i should swap my sammy for it.

Firstly the screen size is something i could overlook. But that battery on an android and no type c port to recharge as quickly as you discharge. Then the rom 16gb for 40+. I wonder why Nokia keeps disappointing potential buyers with small battery. The camera quality is something i would have loved to experience.
the battery is not that bad

Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by eezor: 7:35am On Jul 15, 2019
naturalwaves:

The note 7 pro is not available on those platforms. You have to buy from independent sellers who have imported the phone. There are several ones on Nairaland. Talking about the camera, the camera is not the best in its class but excellent enough to do a good shot. People have asked me severally about shots when they saw some pictures and they all asked.... What phone was used in taking them. If the pics weren't good, they would not have asked. The cam is not the best ever but way way above average and good enough to do an excellent job.

Morning bros. I stiil wan worry u oo. The 2g, 3g, and 4g network, is it auto? Or If I select 3g or 4g is going to be on the network without changing.
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by femi4: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2019
MissTechy:
So, I have been using the Nokia 4.2 as my secondary device and here are my thoughts on Nokia's N40,000+ device. For that price you get:

**5.71-inch HD Screen (295 ppi)
** Android Pie OS (Android One)
**Octa-core 2.0GHz Cortex-A53
Qualcomm Snapdragon 439
**2GB/3GB RAM
**13MP + 2MP back camera
**8MP front camera
**16GB / 32GB ROM
**4G LTE
**3,000mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery

As expected the Nokia 4.2 comes with a lot of shortcomings, one of which includes the fact that you get a MicroUSB port which means longer charge time, about 3hrs of charge time plus other shortcomings I have mentioned in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoeWL6GyrVQ&feature=youtu.be

So, would you be willing to spend N40,000 on this, or would you rather get an Infinix or a Tecno device that is within the same price range?

Meanwhile, I am here to answer any question you might have about this device.

cc @lalasticlala
you didn't give us any info about the sim, type etc
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by naturalwaves: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2019
eezor:

Morning bros. I stiil wan worry u oo. The 2g, 3g, and 4g network, is it auto? Or If I select 3g or 4g is going to be on the network without changing.
If your Sim is a 4g,it places it automatically on 4g.Howrver, you can always downgrade to 3g or even 2g depending on your preference. Look at where you can change it here.

Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by eezor: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
naturalwaves:

If your Sim is a 4g,it places it automatically on 4g.Howrver, you can always downgrade to 3g or even 2g depending on your preference. Look at where you can change it here.
I so much appreciate dear. Thanks a lot.
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by naturalwaves: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
eezor:

I so much appreciate dear. Thanks a lot.
You're welcome a lot! cheesy
If you have the cash, just get it. It is worth every penny. The first question anyone who holds the phone usually ask is that..... What phone is this? They feel it instantly and know it is different from the bulk of regular Android phones. If you need a contact to get one, I can help you with the guy that supplied mine. His moniker is "Ifedith".
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by eezor: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
naturalwaves:

You're welcome a lot! cheesy
If you have the cash, just get it. It is worth every penny. The first question anyone who holds the phone usually ask is that..... What phone is this? They feel it instantly and know it is different from the bulk of regular Android phones. If you need a contact to get one, I can help you with the guy that supplied mine. His moniker is "Ifedith".
OK. I stay Phc sha. When I get back I will check it bros. I travelled
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by naturalwaves: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
eezor:

OK. I stay Phc sha. When I get back I will check it bros. I travelled
Okay. There is another seller in PHC. Macbeth or something like that. Can't remember his moniker. Have a safe trip back.

1 Like

Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by Nikes(m): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lol. Niggas just pop outta nowhere and be like 'miss techy, abeg do a review on so and so device' shey una dey contribute money buy devices for review ni
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by bravesoul247(m): 12:37am On Jul 16, 2019
Telvin7:
market dey fine ooo ...
One customer say he wan buy bulk of tecno phantom 9 ...shebi u get am
I no de sell tecno devices o. But I fit help am arrange am if him de serious grin
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
;DMiss techy....between A redmi 7 not note 7,Redmi 7 and the Samsung a20,, which would u advice I go for??

and please ur faithful fans have missed ur fone giveaway...Please do one soon ;DMiss techy....between A redmi 7 not note 7,Redmi 7 and the Samsung a20,, which would u advice I go for??

and please ur faithful fans have missed ur fone giveaway...Please do one soon...
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by MissTechy(f): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2019
;DMiss techy....between A redmi 7 not note 7,Redmi 7 and the Samsung a20,, which would u advice I go for??

and please ur faithful fans have missed ur fone giveaway...Please do one soon ;DMiss techy....between A redmi 7 not note 7,Redmi 7 and the Samsung a20,, which would u advice I go for??

and please ur faithful fans have missed ur fone giveaway...Please do one soon...

I have used te Note 7 and I think it is a really great phone!

Lol giveaway loading.
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by Flytime: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
Apination:
Just bought a Nokia 2.2 and can tell you that my 3k mah battery lasts longer than most 4k mah chinko garbage undecided
Can I get a pic of the phone
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by Apination(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
Flytime:

Can I get a pic of the phone
You could check it out online

1 Like

Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by Dumas32(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2019
Hi house, please between Xiaomi Redmi 7A and Nokia 4.2 with is better?
Re: 1 Month With The Nokia 4.2. The Best N47,000+ Device? + Camera Samples by mumu9gerian: 8:29am On Aug 13, 2019
MissTechy:

Sure. I checked out the price on Jumia and it's pretty decent. Will get my hands on one soon.
Tobi im currious, how do you get these phones?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How BIS Works On Blackberry Devices(non BB Take Note) ,,,,....... / Solution To Downloading From Rapidshare / 5 Best Blackberry Display Pictures (DP) Downloadwebsites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.