Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari (15338 Views)

Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders / Insecurity: I Will Crush All Terrorists – Buhari Assures / Insecurity: I Am Frustrated In My State - Governor El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by inyenejo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tufia !!! With This kind President ....By far , he is the worst and most corrupt African Presidiott
Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by Zenlife: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yes of course.
Against the good people of Nigeria.

Sick blood letting jihadist.
Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
The Politicians should show genuine commitment to the national security and peace, by spending public funds to acquire security assets, these myopic clowns should stop risking their lives, in order to live affluent billionaire lifestyle...it's dumb. If you want peace, don't prepare for chaos.
Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by truthisgood: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kagarko:
That's good My President.

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

Please how old are you and what is your profession..... because I wonder if you are ok
Re: Insecurity: I ‘ll Continue To Prioritise Military Training – Buhari by Kagarko(m): 6:10am On Jul 18, 2019
truthisgood:

Please how old are you and what is your profession..... because I wonder if you are ok

You are blinded by hate that's why you can't think using the brain.

Please grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos East Bye-elections: Lagos APC Affirms Tokunbo Abiru's Candidacy / Ohanaeze urges Southeast residents To Ignore IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order / 2023: Olawepo-hashim Criticize Ngige, Amaechi Over Presidential Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.