Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Blood Brother Almost Killed Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Blood Brother Almost Killed Him (449 Views)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Malaysia-Based Man For N58 Million Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Blood Brother Almost Killed Him by skyhighweb(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2019
A Malaysia-based Nigerian man in a message addressed to those asking questions about the 'scare and change in his face' , narrated how he was almost killed by a blood brother over an undisclosed issue.

Narrating how the incident occurred, he wrote;

The Disadvantage of being a Nigerian ??. You Rich or Poor you are in Trouble. Family & Outsiders hate you for living abroad. This for alot of people, customers, Friends that always ask why my Face change. My Face change because i survived Death 3 months ago. 2nd MARCH 2019 till 1st of MAY.

My face change because i undergo 2 MAJOR BRAIN SURGERY NEWLY. Being a Nigerian living in Abroad makes you a heavy TARGET once you travel back home. I drag my life out from the hands of death with the help of GOD & Money. 2 Brain surgery, medication.....

more details on how he was attacked and pictures

http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=962

Re: Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Blood Brother Almost Killed Him by Kingpee2(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2019
Your first enemies are within the family...
Re: Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Blood Brother Almost Killed Him by Niyeal(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2019
Malaysia is a scam
Re: Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Blood Brother Almost Killed Him by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2019
The pressure most families put on there abroad-living-relative is just too high
Re: Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Blood Brother Almost Killed Him by LeHMaR(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2019
Undisclosed issue you say
Re: Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Blood Brother Almost Killed Him by skyhighweb(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2019
LeHMaR:
Undisclosed issue you say
abi

(1) (Reply)

Update: Police Arrests Woman Who Stabbed Her Husband In The Stomach (photo) / Police Officers Abscond After Nearly Getting A Man Killed in Benin / Yabatech Student Declared Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.