Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Update: Police Arrests Woman Who Stabbed Her Husband In The Stomach (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update: Police Arrests Woman Who Stabbed Her Husband In The Stomach (photo) (449 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Woman With Three Explosives In Cross River / Lagos Police Shoot Woman In The Stomach Over ₦100 Bribe, Beat Her Husband (Pics) / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Police Arrests Woman Who Stabbed Her Husband In The Stomach (photo) by AllGists: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2019
Spokesperson of the Kaduna State Police Command, DSP Yakubu Sabo has confirmed the arrest of one Aisha, who stabbed her husband, Yahaya Maiyaki twice in the stomach on Friday, after they had a misunderstanding in their home located at Sarduana Crescent.

It was gathered that the couple had quarreled the night before the incident. According to the victim’s brother, Ahmed Maiyaki, the woman had thrown boiling water at Maiyaki but he managed to dodge.

The victim is presently receiving treatment at a private hospital in Kaduna.

DSP Yakubu Sabo said the suspect is in police custody and will be charged to court after investigation.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/update-police-arrest-of-woman-who-stab-her-husband-in-the-stomach.html

1 Share

Re: Update: Police Arrests Woman Who Stabbed Her Husband In The Stomach (photo) by AllGists: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2019
That is good...
Re: Update: Police Arrests Woman Who Stabbed Her Husband In The Stomach (photo) by odiereke(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2019
Good job
Re: Update: Police Arrests Woman Who Stabbed Her Husband In The Stomach (photo) by AllGists: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2019
lalasticlala seun mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Student Declared Missing / Can You Use Your Father For Money Ritual. / "I Killed My Ex-husband So I Can Marry My New Husband"-singe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.