Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Moment Nigerian Lady Died While Dancing During School Reunion - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Moment Nigerian Lady Died While Dancing During School Reunion (1665 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dances In A Daring Outfit At A Wedding Event, Causes A Stir / Young Lady Suddenly Collapses While Dancing During Birthday Party In Lagos / MC Tom Dancing During Wedding Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Nigerian Lady Died While Dancing During School Reunion by damiloladuke: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Moment a lady died while dancing during a school reunion program was captured on video.

The woman identified as Eunice Osarugue Egbobawaye, was reportedly a journalist and was full of life at the event when she suddenly collapsed and people thought she was resting only for them to detect moments later she was not responding to touch.

She was rushed to the hospital but pronounced dead on arrival

A man identified as Jefferson Uwoghiren gave an account of what happened

Life like a candle. Yesterday evening I ran into this my beloved sister and Media Colleague, fervent in her appreciation of my support for NAWOJ, at Hallmark Supermarket, On Sapele Road, Benin City. Happy, healthy and wearing a white t-shirt, she warmly greeted me as her trolley loads of household goods stood attention as I caught glimpses of her increasingly qualitative purchasing power.

This morning she participated in the 60th Anniversary of her old school, Maria Gorretti and was the soul of the party as shown here in this video. Few minutes later, she collapsed and packed up! Just like that. It’s winter suddenly in summer. Like a candle in the wind, life the fickle soul turned smoky and dark. Words failed me again! Let me drink my tears out.

Watch Video Here:
https://lailasnews.com/video-moment-nigerian-lady-died-while-dancing-during-school-reunion/

lalasticlala

Re: Moment Nigerian Lady Died While Dancing During School Reunion by EngrMcDon(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
What a world, it's time to live a good life because death is on next level things.

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Moment Nigerian Lady Died While Dancing During School Reunion by Zikora1000(f): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Like play like play, death just land. Indeed, no one knows the time, be prepared,! Rest in peace madam
Re: Moment Nigerian Lady Died While Dancing During School Reunion by Onyi22(f): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
So sad, may her soul rest in peace
Re: Moment Nigerian Lady Died While Dancing During School Reunion by stefanweeks: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Rest in Peace

She died while being happy

That's a good death

Leave life
Re: Moment Nigerian Lady Died While Dancing During School Reunion by Olalan(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
RIP to her...... life is so unpredictable you just can't tell what the next minute holds.
BTW a lesson to people who don't hesitate to fight with strangers at any slight confrontation, as we don't know the state of their health.
Re: Moment Nigerian Lady Died While Dancing During School Reunion by JudasNaCarrot: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Life is a mystery that only the positive super natural force (the creator) can unravel.

Rest in peace Ma!
Re: Moment Nigerian Lady Died While Dancing During School Reunion by Oche211(m): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Life's too short.
Only a thin line separate this life and the after-life (death).
Within the twinkle of an eye, someone can cross that line.
Live your life with this truth in mind.

(1) (Reply)

Fun Weddings! / Recruiting Into An Ushering Agency / Sam Ogrih Wins Real Estate Personality Of The Year 3 Times In A Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.