Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Say The Truth Algeria Vs Nigeria Today What Is your Mind Telling You. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Say The Truth Algeria Vs Nigeria Today What Is your Mind Telling You. (563 Views)

Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time / Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say The Truth Algeria Vs Nigeria Today What Is your Mind Telling You. by Christmasdon(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
MY MIND IS TELLING ME ANYHOW ANYHOW WE GO WIN. UP SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Say The Truth Algeria Vs Nigeria Today What Is your Mind Telling You. by ojun50(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
No let yr mind dey deceive you.
Re: Say The Truth Algeria Vs Nigeria Today What Is your Mind Telling You. by Kylekent59: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
My mind tells me Algeria would win.

Just because I am a Nigerian doesn't me I should tell a lie against my mind.

Our defence is weak, our players don't mark, they get tired early, no team work, our strikers don't position better, our coach like benching star players, then finnaly Nigerian fans gat no chill, they insult players which in turn affect their performance.
Re: Say The Truth Algeria Vs Nigeria Today What Is your Mind Telling You. by Pearlqueen(f): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
It isn't with the mind. The efforts, the determination, tactics and compactness of the better team will win them the game.

I just hope it goes our way. UpNaija

1 Like

Re: Say The Truth Algeria Vs Nigeria Today What Is your Mind Telling You. by Masama: 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nigeria straight win
Re: Say The Truth Algeria Vs Nigeria Today What Is your Mind Telling You. by amosalan(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
my mind is tell me that super eagles are coming home
Re: Say The Truth Algeria Vs Nigeria Today What Is your Mind Telling You. by Christmasdon(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
amosalan:
my mind is tell me that super eagles are coming home
.oh my God.
I tell you even if Our coach use coackroaches to play against The Algerians today i think we are winning it.
Re: Say The Truth Algeria Vs Nigeria Today What Is your Mind Telling You. by bennie1980(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
The easiest game for Nigeria in the tournament. Nigeria 2 v Algeria 0
Re: Say The Truth Algeria Vs Nigeria Today What Is your Mind Telling You. by Christmasdon(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Congratulations NIGERIA FOR WINNING THE AFCON 2019.
Re: Say The Truth Algeria Vs Nigeria Today What Is your Mind Telling You. by Strech(m): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
This northern African weh dey play like Barcelona. Dem go tear Nigeria jersey today. Quote me anywhere and any day. I have said my mind.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Defeats D'tigers Of Nigeria 96-87 In Basketball Friendly Game. / Phillipe Countinho Involved In Water Baptism,"banishing The Demons Of Barcelona" / Ashley Young Joins Inter Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.