Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) (64425 Views)

Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party / Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party / Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by aishapmbtoto: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
I'm very sure that her pu**y is chocolate in color, very juicy and usually hot in the morning.
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Fugly ugly .....
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Delightikechi:

Nigerian popular actress Ini Edo took to her Instagram page to share beautiful photos of her self.

Ini Edo is a Nigerian actress. She began her film career in 2000 and has featured in more than 100 movies since that time.

In 2013, she was a judge for the Miss Black Africa Uk Pageant. The United Nations appointed her as the United Nations Habitat Youth Envoy in 2011.

See post here: https://www.dib.com.ng/2019/07/nigerian-actress-ini-edo-flaunts-her-sexy-body-on-a-new-photo.html

Delicious
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
She no even wear bra and pant, no wonder my neighbour wey dey sell second hand bras and pants dey complain sey no market since January
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by wisdomkid: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Are you kidding me?? shocked

That thing that looks like 7 days agege bread angry

Or that looks like a 120 year old woman's set of teeth

You women should continue deceiving yourselves angry

Nonsense and tohyorsih2

Faceless thing, show us your picture when you're her age.
Jealous packed filled people.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by freemi(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
namiji2598:
If I reason u.���
lols. Is that a movie or something
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
wisdomkid:

Faceless thing, show us your picture when you're her age. Jealous packed filled people.

But I hope you realise I am your daddy

So fix that your mouth when you talk to me (or your hand when you type) angry
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by densiks: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
She stole the shine from the celebrant!

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Hugo55(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ini is so sexy. I love this babe.
Her breast looks really good.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
chicoMX:

You're kidding me right?

Well, he reserves the right to exaggerate... grin
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by koyyess: 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Beautiful women.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Omg I have just cum
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
Many mouths have sin those breasts grin grin
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hugo55:
Ini is so sexy. I love this babe.

Her breast looks really good.
make I bring vaseline

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Akwa ibom state Special adviser

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Samtob90(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Onyi22:
Ageless tongue tongue

Is bra that expensive that our girls can't buy these days?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Public toilet

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Spadelicious: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Samtob90:

Is bra that expensive that our girls can't buy these days?

All in the name of fashion

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Gforce2019: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Olalan:
She suppose don mature pass all this indecent exposure......

Olosho no dey mature to cover-up .
Once olosho is forever olosho.

Rita Dominic, I like you but you old pass me well well.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Legacyy(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hahahaha,it obvious
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Hugo55(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
make I bring vaseline
My own dey, use your own.
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Bobosneh: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Are you kidding me?? shocked

That thing that looks like 7 days agege bread angry

Or that looks like a 120 year old woman's set of teeth

You women should continue deceiving yourselves angry

Nonsense and tohyorsih2
yeee I yaf die 120 years old woman teeth. no ojami laraje but seriously her Chelsea is not that bad at least not like a 7 days agege bread just 5 days pere
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Legacyy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Irrelevant post is now common on nairaland.her breast is not even enticing look at how the thing is depreciating and retrogressing on daily basis like Nigeria government,like my grandma slippers.ROLE MODEL MY ASS

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nonsense sad

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
This is quite lascivious. Ini edo took it to extreme

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by oruma19: 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
I hope she pays her tithe? grin
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by bikefab(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Babe too fine abeg

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Olalan:
wet blanket spotted
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by gladisa7: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
franklingud:
Guys let's stop all the pretence.

Ini is damn sexy and beautiful.

I'd fvck her any time any day.

Someone you know you cant even f..k in ur dream! Na wa for u.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Olalan:

Can Ol*sho ever mature?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Excited As P-diddy Takes Her Pictures In Atlanta / See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.