Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,697 members, 7,955,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) (64590 Views)

Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party / Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party / Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by kidneystones(m): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hugo55:

My own dey, use your own.
your Vaseline na fake, e dey pepper pussies grin grin
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Mydazz(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Now I'm sure she did some Ass Job,....... Not that it's any of ,your biz tho
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by friendl: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
She is really ageless ,very pretty
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by UnusualJhay(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
This one??

She can form nonsense
Was at ultrafit gym in uyo, she came in trust me na, as excited as i was, I rushed to greet "Almighty " ini edo. ..

Chaiiiiiii
C'mon "Good afternoon ma" sha dinnor answer me cry cry
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Jabioro: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Your structural back up is okay..I am not running ,I knew I can perform better when it comes to bed affairs..pm me I go surprised..Seun get her contact for me
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by NnwachukuOkike: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Fulani thinking what to do to her in the coming heavy rain.

History returning.
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Hugo55(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
your Vaseline na fake, e dey pepper pussies grin grin

This man, you well so.
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Platony(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The situation of her breast is just like our roads.

DEPLORABLE.

For once,.... U guys should say d truth whenever it matters. Her breasts are ok, very ok.

There a girls dat aren't upto her age & already have flat fallen boobs.

I think her boobs are ok. Thank U!!
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The situation of her breast is just like our roads.

DEPLORABLE.

Like say if she give u opportunity, u no go grab.

Tell me....

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
UnusualJhay:
This one??

She can form nonsense
Was at ultrafit gym in uyo, she came in trust me na, as excited as i was, I rushed to greet "Almighty " ini edo. ..

Chaiiiiiii
C'mon "Good afternoon ma" sha dinnor answer me cry cry

U fvcked up when you used "ma".

Ladies don't like it grin
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by tightpussy156: 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
A slut will always remain one.no matter the money,fame.see as she expose the old soir boobs.we no.one see ur sour boobs been be like slippers.go cover this thin.Ashawo. those that will quote me wrong should hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by ensamy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Water water shocked shocked shocked shocked chawomm !!!! Cha wom!!! Swim comot grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Olalan:
She suppose don mature pass all this indecent exposure......

She's advertising her market

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by bonnyhope: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
These breasts have suffered enough...trust Nigerian men

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by UnusualJhay(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
Noel1:

U fvcked up when you used "ma".

Ladies don't like it grin

She's mad ni
Is she not old? ? grin grin
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
UnusualJhay:

She's mad ni
Is she not old? ? grin grin

But u missed d shot man... Who knows? Probably u could've gotten under that gown now grin
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by UnusualJhay(m): 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Noel1:

But u missed d shot man... Who knows? Probably u could've gotten under that gown now grin

Shey??
Well, e done pass grin
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by bencliff2017: 12:45am On Jul 17, 2019
7 days agege bread Dey hard now

OladimejiRufai:

Are you kidding me?? shocked

That thing that looks like 7 days agege bread angry

Or that looks like a 120 year old woman's set of teeth

You women should continue deceiving yourselves angry

Nonsense and tohyorsih2
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by wonder233: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2019
Ohhhh wow, she is so sexy
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by franklingud(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Forget that thing bro.

So many street girls have better shapes and standing oranges than this old thing making waves with the support of cosmetics.

I discovered that we tend to spend more on worthless things.

There is a 24 yr old babe in my neighbourhood, I swear she is an ideal figure 8 and I dey enjoy her wella, so forget all these class things draining your pockets and bank acc. cool
Yeah I can relate but I'd rather date outside my street.
And no girl can drain my account because of pvssy... Never!!!
Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by franklingud(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2019
gladisa7:

Someone you know you cant even f..k in ur dream! Na wa for u.

Yeah bro!
If by chance I get to meet her!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by gladisa7: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2019
franklingud:

Yeah bro!
If by chance I get to meet her!

grin grin grin grin grin

my brother go huzzle money..that tuto na for governors ministers and senators..na contract award they dey take fohk am not even cash.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by franklingud(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

gladisa7:

my brother go huzzle money..that tuto na for governors ministers and senators..na contract award they dey take fohk am not even cash.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) by meobizy(f): 3:58am On Jul 13, 2020
Er, no. There's something about her which never goes well with me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Goes Braless / See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot / Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.