Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Tecno Factory Reset Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Factory Reset Problem (852 Views)

Samsung Not Supporting Network After Factory Reset / EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone / How Can I By Pass The Wifi Set Up When Device Is Booting After A Factory Reset?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Factory Reset Problem by Jokerman(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hi phone engineers

Please I need help or advises on how to solve this phone factory reset problem

A tecno W5 lite was reset. At the startup of the screen, Language was selected, SIM cards were verified and Wifi too...

At the google account login page however, it keeps writing "can't login due to password change, retry in 24 hours.. I also used the last used google account, still the same wahala...

As anyone encountered this problem before, and was it solved?? Thanks for replies
Re: Tecno Factory Reset Problem by lekjons(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Try logging in to the last mail used on the phone from another phone or pc to make that you're actually entering the correct info..

It happens sometimes, when next you want to reset your phone, do it from settings..
Re: Tecno Factory Reset Problem by princemillla(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jokerman:
Hi phone engineers

Please I need help or advises on how to solve this phone factory reset problem

A tecno W5 lite was reset. At the startup of the screen, Language was selected, SIM cards were verified and Wifi too...

At the google account login page however, it keeps writing "can't login due to password change, retry in 24 hours.. I also used the last used google account, still the same wahala...

As anyone encountered this problem before, and was it solved?? Thanks for replies

Don't stress ur self just bypass. If you have pc u can do it
Re: Tecno Factory Reset Problem by Jokerman(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
princemillla:

Don't stress ur self just bypass. If you have pc u can do it

How, please...
Re: Tecno Factory Reset Problem by princemillla(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jokerman:

How, please...

Do you have pc

Download this

https://mega.nz/#!qENixCSS!DWN0iza-7kM9kICvY1ZEUpk4nIJ6Z0P_C8R52v2uFTE

SP tool

https://spflashtool.com/download/

Then driver

https://mega.nz/#!qUFzlRQI!KDbc32AE8cciOaE3Di-Gb8LalDQ9Ei6LJANemjelrWQ

First download the drivers

Download the file..... Then load the scatter file on the sp tool.

Untick preloader n user Data only frp is clicked.

Click start n connect ur fone switched off
Re: Tecno Factory Reset Problem by Jokerman(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
princemillla:

Do you have pc

lol... I have.. I also have cable too

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 Pro On Micostar Mall 512gb / Affordable Smartphones Below 20k For Sale / Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Compatible With Ntel Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.