Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Man Burns The Holy Bible & Qur'an, Declares There's No Power In Religious Books - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Burns The Holy Bible & Qur'an, Declares There's No Power In Religious Books (555 Views)

Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books / Why Do Nigerian Motorists Keep Religious Books On Their Dashboards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Burns The Holy Bible & Qur'an, Declares There's No Power In Religious Books by Gossipninja: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Here is a video of the moment a clergyman tore the Holy Bible and Qur'an and burnt them.

He declared that there is no power in religious books.

Watch the video:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-burns-the-holy-bible-quran-declares-theres-no-power-in-religious-books/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Burns The Holy Bible & Qur'an, Declares There's No Power In Religious Books by Gossipninja: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
tongue

Re: Man Burns The Holy Bible & Qur'an, Declares There's No Power In Religious Books by EkunKekere: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Good for him.
Re: Man Burns The Holy Bible & Qur'an, Declares There's No Power In Religious Books by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Someone commented "Ignorance". You see why it's bad to force your perception of something on people just because you think you're on the right track? Going by the man's actions, she's ignorant. Now the question is, which of them is really ignorant?

As a Christian, his actions has absolutely nothing to do with me. He's only answerable to God. That is, if he even believes there is a God and if he doesn't, time shall tell.
Re: Man Burns The Holy Bible & Qur'an, Declares There's No Power In Religious Books by LordReed(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
Burning books is a terrible idea.
Re: Man Burns The Holy Bible & Qur'an, Declares There's No Power In Religious Books by adoyi8: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Someone commented "Ignorance". You see why it's bad to force your perception of something on people just because you think you're on the right track? Going by the man's actions, she's ignorant. Now the question is, which of them is really ignorant?

As a Christian, his actions has absolutely nothing to do with me. He's only answerable to God. That is, if he even believes there is a God and if he doesn't, time shall tell.

Christians and hipocrisy. I once saw my friend who was a leader in living faith campus fellowship in my school but now turned atheist arguing with another girl from my school who lived a free life as student.

The guy was my close friend and one of the most committed christians i ever knew. he even confided in me that he was a virgin while the girl was one of the most regular party goer i knew. in fact, she even cohabited with one of her boyfriends.

After my friend left christianity, he started bashing christianity on facebook and the girl was trying to defend Christianity.

Here you are also condemning a former clergy who has obviously spend more time than you studying the holy books while your moniker is grab his balls

2 Likes

Re: Man Burns The Holy Bible & Qur'an, Declares There's No Power In Religious Books by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
adoyi8:

Christians and hipocrisy. I once saw my friend who was a leader in living faith campus fellowship in my school but now turned atheist arguing with another girl from my school who lived a free life as student.

The guy was my close friend and one of the most committed christians i ever knew. he even confided in me that he was a virgin while the girl was one of the most regular party goer i knew. in fact, she even cohabited with one of her boyfriends.

After my friend left christianity, he started bashing christianity on facebook and the girl was trying to defend Christianity.

Here you are also condemning a former clergy who has obviously spend more time than you studying the holy books while your moniker is grab his balls
I don't know the part of your brain you just reasoned with, and I don't in any way intend to go into a war of words with you.

Could you please highlight where I condemned the man? Seems you lack understanding of posts?

Lastly, you made no sense by bringing a 'pseudonym' into this conversation. This moniker can and will never define the person behind it, just as yours doesn't define you. Now, quit the senseless comparison.

1 Like

Re: Man Burns The Holy Bible & Qur'an, Declares There's No Power In Religious Books by adoyi8: 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I don't know the part of your brain you just reasoned with, and I don't in any way intend to go into a war of words with you.

Could you please highlight where I condemned the man? Seems you lack understanding of posts?

Lastly, you made no sense by bringing a 'pseudonym' into this conversation. This moniker can and will never define the person behind it, just as yours doesn't define you. Now, quit the senseless comparison.

Your moniker does not define you? LoL. Out of the abundant of the heart the mouth speaketh. Or rather out of the abundant of the heart, a moniker is chosen. It will take a very dirty mind to think of 'grab his balls' as a moniker. BTW my real name is Adoyi.

1 Like

Re: Man Burns The Holy Bible & Qur'an, Declares There's No Power In Religious Books by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
adoyi8:

Your moniker does not define you? LoL. Out of the abundant of the heart the mouth speaketh. Or rather out of the abundant of the heart, a moniker is chosen. It will take a very dirty mind to think of 'grab his balls' as a moniker. BTW my real name is Adoyi.
Oga, you have serious issues.

Firstly, you accused me of being a hypocritical Christian as you all say on Nairaland.

Secondly, you ignored the questions I asked like someone with selective understanding to question my moniker. The quote "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks" doesn't relate here as I've already established the fact that the moniker is just a pseudonym.

Keep your name to yourself. The introduction is baseless.
Re: Man Burns The Holy Bible & Qur'an, Declares There's No Power In Religious Books by ladilawal82(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
His headache cool
Re: Man Burns The Holy Bible & Qur'an, Declares There's No Power In Religious Books by adoyi8: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Oga, you have serious issues.

Firstly, you accused me of being a hypocritical Christian as you all say on Nairaland.

Secondly, you ignored the questions I asked like someone with selective understanding to question my moniker. The quote "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks" doesn't relate here as I've already established the fact that the moniker is just a pseudonym.

Keep your name to yourself. The introduction is baseless.

Worship God by day while you grab 'his' balls by night. don't just grab it, try Sucking it and don't forget to swallow. Hypocrite.
Re: Man Burns The Holy Bible & Qur'an, Declares There's No Power In Religious Books by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
adoyi8:

Worship God by day while you grab 'his' balls by night. don't just grab it, try Sucking it and don't forget to swallow. Hypocrite.
I think I have been exchanging words with a brainless person. grin
Re: Man Burns The Holy Bible & Qur'an, Declares There's No Power In Religious Books by adoyi8: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I think I have been exchanging words with a brainless person. grin

No wonder he lets someone like you grab his balls. I pray he gets a little sense and dump you.

(1) (Reply)

Stories / Pope Francis Kisses Nun In Public / A Church Bus Hit A Bike And Run This Morning Around Idi-iroko Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.