Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

*busola Vs Fatoyinbo* NONE Of This Means Sexual Consent-dr Olufunmilayo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / *busola Vs Fatoyinbo* NONE Of This Means Sexual Consent-dr Olufunmilayo (358 Views)

Things That Can Weaken A Man's Erection By Dr Olufunmilayo / No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo / ‘No Man Can Shift Your Womb’ - Dr Olufunmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*busola Vs Fatoyinbo* NONE Of This Means Sexual Consent-dr Olufunmilayo by udomoh(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Social media influencer and UK based Medical doctor, Dr. Olufunmilayo has lent his voice to the ongoing controversy about the true meaning of sexual consent.

This new controversy is following the unending Busola VS Pastor Fatoyinbo rape saga.

Dr. Olufunmilayo shares his opinion on his Twitter handle......read

Sexual Consent is simple.

If it’s not yes,

Then it is no.

There are no maybes.

“But she wore a miniskirt”

“I wanted you to push harder”

“But he was winking at me”

“But she was grinding me at the club”

“Why will he ask my number if not sex?”

“So why get drunk then if not for sex?”

“But she didn’t scream ”

“we are in a relationship”
“But she came to my house”

“She wanted to sleep over”

“silence is not consent”

“flirting is not consent”

“underage is not consent”

NONE of this is consent.

Consent is clear.

If it is not yes, then it is no.

Case closed.

https://nimedhealth.com.ng/2019/07/14/busola-vs-fatoyinbo-none-of-this-means-sexual-consent-dr-olufunmilayo/?amp

1 Like

Re: *busola Vs Fatoyinbo* NONE Of This Means Sexual Consent-dr Olufunmilayo by Chuksforever(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nawa oh e nor dey end self infact #end krest cry cry cry
Re: *busola Vs Fatoyinbo* NONE Of This Means Sexual Consent-dr Olufunmilayo by Jasen1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
You think it's like that here in Nigeria

In the case of that pastor and the busola

Them de bang each other nothing like rape

(1) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina State / I’ve Been Injecting Drugs Since Age 14, I Wish I Could Stop —addict / Nigerian Pharmacist Defeated 4500 Others Across The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.