Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria (31062 Views)

Court Sacks Ezeokenwa As APGA Chairman, Voids Victor Oye's Actions / Victor Oye: Peter Obi Can’t Achieve Anything Politically Till He Returns To APGA / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by maikeke(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
It is big Lies, She was killed also by Herdsmen the media are hypocrite indeed
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Kingsley10000: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
Handsomecole:
Last year I had cerebral malaria and typhoid I spent over 120K on treatment. I visited 3 hospitals and one pharmacy and I received over 30 injections. It took me 2 months to fully recover.

Just fear typhoid it kills and it's not about your money . The parasite is deadly that it defies treatments in fact in my own case their was nothing like fever , headache vomiting and other symptoms but my brain was on fire and I was so weak.

Preventive measures include: drinking of enough clean water, regular medical checks especially when you move to a new environment, and clearness etc.
Lol...regular laboratory examination is ve vital,atleast once in 3months go for test to ascertain your typhi load

2 Likes

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by tosintreasure(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
Government should fix our hospitals with necessary and high quality equipment.
RIP TO HER
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
ochiora:
This is a misinformation pls.. she died of thyroid storm.. get your facts right before dissipating a wrong information.
pls wat is typhoid storm?

2 Likes

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Jman06(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nigerian politicians should invest in our health sector and ensure that competent healthcare administrators are appointed to manage our healthcare institutions from ministry of health down to lowest institution.
Health insurance should also be made to cover all and sundry while quackery should be eliminated in all aspects of healthcare delivery.

It is a shame that people still die of malaria in Nigeria in the 21st century!

RIP to the dead
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by awa(m): 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
My sincere condolence to the family for their lost...Only God Almighty knows the best for her. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Coolgent(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Oh my God herdmen again!
RIP
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by patorial(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
When I see riches diE of some common diseases like this, I wonder if all these are due to lack of money for treatment or abundance of ignorance.

I don't just understand

1 Like

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Enemyofpeace: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
The thing don dey go round small small. God no dey sleep
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by akdjr(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
The police should fish out those behind the malaria.
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Unclebhee:
Ordinary malaria?

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by SendAbroad: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ordinary Typhoid and Malaria?? Shocked!

Malaria that Coartem or Lonart will treat.

May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Zorbadezinc: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Linx1234:
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Ozonkpu Victor Oye, is currently mourning the death of his daughter who died after a brief illness.

This was made known in a terse statement forwarded to DAILY POST on Saturday night by the APGA New Media Group.

The statement stated that Mrs. Chineye Amaechi died on Friday afternoon, at about 2pm at a private hospital in Lekki, Lagos, after she was allegedly diagnosed with typhoid and malaria.

https://janefblog.com/7083-2victor-oye-national-chairman-apga-loses-daughter-to-typhoid-and-malaria/

Law of Karma. The father duped so many aspirants of billions and they heaped curses on his head.

2 Likes

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Uteghe(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Is the dad in Ogboni? RIP to the dead.
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Zorbadezinc: 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
The thing don dey go round small small. God no dey sleep

Yes o. See how Obiano wife come destroy her face with plastic surgery and is now an eyesore. In fact she is has just done additional one to repair the damage she do to her face all in the name of searching for beauty to keep her wayward husband at home. Let what happen to Stella Obasanjo who die during plastic surgery not befall her o.

Victor Oye is a wicked man who have been threatening to kill any party member who dare challenge him. In fact he boast of being of high rank in his ogboni confraternity upon being a church bazaar chairman. I don’t know whether he fall asleep to let ordinary malaria and typhoid snatch life of his daughter. RIP to the unfortunate girl.

1 Like

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by dheaven: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
aguiyi2:
We must realise that typhoid has a vaccine which is cheaper than its treatment.It lasts 3yrs in the body.Knowledge is power.
Please where and how can someone be vacinated?
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by ssogundele(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tamasaba:
Life...and some people have been living with cancer and more deadly diseases for years. God gives and takes. Even a slight headache could kill a man. RIP

Please, don't attribute wickedness or bad thing to God Almighty. Read the Bible book of Job 34 v 10 for more clarification.
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by hilaryCU(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Rip Cousin
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Ryan03(f): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Daniel207:
at last first to comment. Nigeria match on point. At least best comment
bro, is all well? grin
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Tamasaba: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
ssogundele:

Please, don't attribute wickedness or bad thing to God Almighty. Read the Bible book of Job 34 v 10 for more clarification.
u need to understand my post b4 quoting d bible for me. I said God gives and takes lives. How is that attributing wickedness to God?
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Tedassie(m): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
According to instablog,her cause of death was reported to be Thyroid storm(google it)
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by ssogundele(m): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tamasaba:
u need to understand my post b4 quoting d bible for me. I said God gives and takes lives. How is that attributing wickedness to God?
So taking of lives is not wickedness? You said God takes which means he kills or causes death which in itself is wickedness! That line is one of the lies that Satan has been using since. James 1 v 13 says all. Shalom!
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by D1zion: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
Is very painful for one to lose a loved one even if its a little baby.rest on sister.
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Tedassie(m): 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Linx1234:
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Ozonkpu Victor Oye, is currently mourning the death of his daughter who died after a brief illness.

This was made known in a terse statement forwarded to DAILY POST on Saturday night by the APGA New Media Group.

The statement stated that Mrs. Chineye Amaechi died on Friday afternoon, at about 2pm at a private hospital in Lekki, Lagos, after she was allegedly diagnosed with typhoid and malaria.

https://janefblog.com/7083-2victor-oye-national-chairman-apga-loses-daughter-to-typhoid-and-malaria/
Correct ur post

1 Share

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by manu1: 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
idonhammer:
Story,political ritualists.

The papa Dey ogboni cult.

1 Like

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Tedassie(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
SendAbroad:
Ordinary Typhoid and Malaria?? Shocked!

Malaria that Coartem or Lonart will treat.

May her soul rest in peace.
The op made a mistake. It's not Typhoid nor Malaria. But a condition called 'Thyroid Storm'
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by manu1: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

Yes o. See how Obiano wife come destroy her face with plastic surgery and is now an eyesore. In fact she is has just done additional one to repair the damage she do to her face all in the name of searching for beauty to keep her wayward husband at home. Let what happen to Stella Obasanjo who die during plastic surgery not befall her o.

Victor Oye is a wicked man who have been threatening to kill any party member who dare challenge him. In fact he boast of being of high rank in his ogboni confraternity upon being a church bazaar chairman. I don’t know whether he fall asleep to let ordinary malaria and typhoid snatch life of his daughter. RIP to the unfortunate girl.

That APGA national chairman is a notorious ritualistic man. Am not surprised. There is hardly anybody in anambara who don’t know that he is a fetish man.
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
donprinyo:
For what nah, u no see kworupt politicians kill. Chai, death u don fall hand.
it could be a form of sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by sirjustice1575(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
aguiyi2:
We must realise that typhoid has a vaccine which is cheaper than its treatment.It lasts 3yrs in the body.Knowledge is power.

plz what is the Vaccine?
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by yoged(m): 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
aguiyi2:
please where can someone get it. Typhoid has been one of my problem
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Carlyboi(m): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
aguiyi2:
For real tho?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Meets Orji Uzor Kalu, Hosts Him To Dinner In Abuja (Photos) / Barnabas Gemade Pictured Sleeping On Duty / "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.