Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria (31057 Views)

Court Sacks Ezeokenwa As APGA Chairman, Voids Victor Oye's Actions / Victor Oye: Peter Obi Can’t Achieve Anything Politically Till He Returns To APGA / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by aguiyi2: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
We must realise that typhoid has a vaccine which is cheaper than its treatment.It lasts 3yrs in the body.Knowledge is power.

2 Likes

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by AnanseK(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
R.I.P. to the dead. I’m sure they will blame Fulani Herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Sunnick(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by idonhammer: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Story,political ritualists.

1 Like

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Nemesis909: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by somehow: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chai, Fulani Herdsmen have deviced another means of killing people. They now use typhoid, malaria and fever to attack others.

This is fulanisation in practise.

Please everyone should defend yourself

They have taken over the air we breath and the water we drink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by erinalex: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
RugaTerrorist:
Buhari is evil
Now all the comments suits you.

Hope when your so called "political enemy" lose his/her love ones; you won't start saying ..... It is law of KARMA.
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Mikora: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Rest in peace beautiful lady
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by clemj2020(f): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
So young fa!!

R I P
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by buharitill2023: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Idiotic pigs of bia fra can lie, she was killed by Fulani herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by verifiablefacts: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
herdsmen again?

2 Likes

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Handsomecole(m): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Last year I had cerebral malaria and typhoid I spent over 120K on treatment. I visited 3 hospitals and one pharmacy and I received over 30 injections. It took me 2 months to fully recover.

Just fear typhoid it kills and it's not about your money . The parasite is deadly that it defies treatments in fact in my own case their was nothing like fever , headache vomiting and other symptoms but my brain was on fire and I was so weak.

Preventive measures include: drinking of enough clean water, regular medical checks especially when you move to a new environment, and clearness etc.

7 Likes

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by buharitill2023: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
somehow:
Chai, Fulani Herdsmen have deviced another means of killing people. They now use typhoid, malaria and fever to attack others.

This is fulanisation in practise.

Please everyone should defend yourself

They have taken over the air we breath and the water we drink
correct! Idiotic pigs of bia fra terrorist will not like this
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by greggng: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nawooo for all this endomie children...something wey iya bisira agbo go cure na him kill this beautiful pikin
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by thinksquad(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Wow, i don't even know that malaria and typhoid can kill someone or na camouflage. Rest in peace dear.
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by buharitill2023: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tamasaba:
Life...and some people have been living with cancer and more deadly diseases for years. God gives and takes. Even a slight headache could kill a man. RIP
it is Fulani herdsmen that is taken all the life in Nigeria, is not God according to idiotic pigs of bia fra terrorist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by thesicilian: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Most likely misdiagnosed or she was on self medications till too late

1 Like

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by seborrhic: 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bullshit.
Even though typhoid and malaria can kill,I feel the chairman met with the hospital and forced them not to disclose the actual cause of death or even the hospital out of feeling they want to protect the integrity of the chairman,decided on it's own to come out with this tyhoid crap.Of course,both parties know that in Nigeria where autopsy is not made compulsory,the cause of death will remain what they say it is.
Typhoid and malaria kor,Staphylococcus ni!

2 Likes

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Tbasicme: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE.

ITS HIGH TIME OUR NON-CHALLANT POLITICIANS STRENGTHEN OUR HEALTH SECTOR BY

1. PROVIDING STANDARD HEALTH FACILITIES
2. CLAMP ON FAKE / SUBSTANDARD DRUGS
3. ENSURE THAT THE HEALTH SERVICES ARE ACCESSIBLE, AVAILABLE AND AFFORDABLE TO ALL NIGERIANS
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Gforce2019: 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
RIP to another biafrauding member.

One down many more to go
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by ochiora(f): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
This is a misinformation pls.. she died of thyroid storm.. get your facts right before dissipating a wrong information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Olorunnim: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Gforce2019:
RIP to another biafrauding member.

One down many more to go
Now why would you type this? does your haterd for the tribe justify her death? Not Smart
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Thimm1:
FTC
?

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by dedifferrence(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Unclebhee:
Ordinary malaria?

The so called "Ordinary Malaria" kills over 10 million people yearly in Africa

1 Like

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by jrusky(m): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Typhoid and Malaria Could this be true or some sort of mixed information

How can Typhoid kill a daughter of a man of his status? Its a bit strange to me and I don't seems to understand.

RIP girl.

2 Likes

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Primenet(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Serious matter! RIP

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by slimfit1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
Well if you check it's something else. Either the doctor or nurse are lying.

3 Likes

Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Femmymata2(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Not herdsmen
Re: Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria by Kingsley10000: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
Amarabae:
Typhoid is a very underrated killer
Thank God for ciprotab
it's the best drug for typhoid

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Commends The Nigerian That Mounted The Lp's Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro / The Trouble With The Buhari Manifesto BY ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN / President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.