Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Mob Nearly Burnt A Soldier In Lagos (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Nearly Burnt A Soldier In Lagos (Video) (41105 Views)

A Civilian Fighting A Soldier In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / Police Officer Nearly Burnt To Death After He Nearly Kill A Boy (video) / Supposed Female Kidnapper Nearly Burnt 2 Death After Being Caught With Aboy(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Nearly Burnt A Soldier In Lagos (Video) by raobiisstores: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
obinnaokeke225:
Angry Mob Nearly Mobbed a Nigerian Soldier to death after he stabbed a man in the stomach.

According to an eye witness account, a Nigerian Soldier was almost killed by an angry mob after he stabbed a man on the stomach at MAZA MAZA, Lagos State.

The Soldier was said to tried to escape after stabbing the man before an angry mob pursued and caught up with him

See full story here: [url]https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/07/14/happening-now-mob-nearly-burn-soldier-alive-in-lagos-photos-and-videos/[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giZFDpioWBE

Nice one. Good beating, now pass him over to the Martial court
Re: Mob Nearly Burnt A Soldier In Lagos (Video) by phonemakemoney: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
GISpro:
Lalasticlala come and see o.

To be factual, Nigerians have no regards for soldiers and I dislike it. Our military is our pride.

And these claims that soldier beat someone are usually one-sided stories.

Truth is too many Nigerians behave like zoo inmates. Unfortunately, soldiers have no chill for yeye behavior and that's why they get pissed off when people do stvpid acts to them.

Imagine a wheyrey onile man in Lagos sold the same land to five people. He tried it with a soldier and that one literally cooked his balls (as I heard). Who's to blame?

Soldiers don't look for trouble. It is civilians that should avoid crossing their lanes and learn to obey SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS.

Soldiers are the easiest people to live with; dey your dey, they dey their dey. If you must cross their lane then be ready to follow simple and clear instructions.
The Military needs serious overhaul and psychological test and training on how to relate with civilians. Although there are some of them that are well behaved many others are not, there was a day that I wanted to stroll down my street not knowing that soldiers (recruit on training) will soon pass that route I saw a soldier carrying a gun and instead of him to just tell me that this place is off limits for now he user his finger to warn me and also showed me his gun. If it was a well trained soldier just simple instruction with his mouth would have served the purpose.
Re: Mob Nearly Burnt A Soldier In Lagos (Video) by macho44(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
GISpro:

To be factual, Nigerians have no regards for soldiers and I dislike it. Our military is our pride.

Truth is too many Nigerians behave like zoo inmates. Unfortunately, soldiers have no chill for yeye behavior and that's why they get pissed off when people do stvpid acts to them.

Imagine a wheyrey onile man in Lagos sold the same land to five people. He tried it with a soldier and that one literally cooked his balls (as I heard). Who's to blame?

Soldiers don't look for trouble. It is civilians that should avoid crossing their lanes and learn to obey SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS.

Soldiers are the easiest people to live with; dey your dey, they dey their dey. If you must cross their lane then be ready to follow simple and clear instructions.
I don't quite agree with your assertions. Nigerian Soldiers aRE very overzealous and tend to show of their strength at every given opportunity even when its not necessary. Whoever that SOLDIER is, he should count himself LUCKY to have escaped with his LIFE. He found himself out of his COMFORT ZONE (Barracks) and without the support of his comrades. Out there in the STREETS; JUNGLE JUSTICE is the rule of law, if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow, uniformed man or not.
Re: Mob Nearly Burnt A Soldier In Lagos (Video) by jnoz23(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
GISpro:

MY BROTHER, IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU!

not because I'm military, but because you definitely have common sense
Re: Mob Nearly Burnt A Soldier In Lagos (Video) by revolt(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
GISpro:

only place soldiers issue instructions is on the battlefield. They hve no right in intravenous society policing.
Re: Mob Nearly Burnt A Soldier In Lagos (Video) by Ugosample(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
GISpro:

you are right
Re: Mob Nearly Burnt A Soldier In Lagos (Video) by Blastedholligan: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
These Soldiers are always biting more they can chew. Anyway, my airtel Binge Plan be keeping me in the know. No time
Re: Mob Nearly Burnt A Soldier In Lagos (Video) by litaninja(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
But you don't have sense sha....

GISpro:

Re: Mob Nearly Burnt A Soldier In Lagos (Video) by tirex(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
GISpro:

I wish this was entirely true
Re: Mob Nearly Burnt A Soldier In Lagos (Video) by Ryan03(f): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
GISpro:

are you OK? so stabbing the man was OK for whatever offence committed? just imagine your stupid talk
Re: Mob Nearly Burnt A Soldier In Lagos (Video) by Ryan03(f): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
HisMajesty1:
That's how one naval rating stabbed and killed my relative early this year in Festac area.
i thought all these stuffs only happen with police?
Re: Mob Nearly Burnt A Soldier In Lagos (Video) by Kelebe007: 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
GISpro:

Your faza.
Re: Mob Nearly Burnt A Soldier In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kelebe007:

Your faza.

Re: Mob Nearly Burnt A Soldier In Lagos (Video) by executive12: 12:54am On Jul 16, 2019
GISpro:

Nigerian military is your pride? Wonderful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hackers Convinced Twitter Employee To Help Them Hijack Accounts / Photos Of Cutlass Weilding Residents Securing Their Area Over Badoo Cult Group / Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.